Made me kindve laugh.

DeletedUser

Then again though, if it works...:icon_neutral:

I secretly hope it does work. I mean, we've never really seen a world successfully zerg rushed (as far as I know it was only even attempted in one other world). So if they can pull it off, I'd like to see how that happens.

But I have no faith that this will work. And they should definitely make a full ring around the world, I don't think picking the same direction will get them anywhere.

DeletedUser103559

there are also anon 26 anon 37 and a lot of other random numbers lol.. guess they don't know how to count.. newbs! :D

But anon 37 is the best out of all the anons, just letting you know.

Also, here we discuss all of our troops and stuff, and when we go to sleep, especially if you are near anon, I am not near anon so I don't need to say, SE for the win!

Also bumpin.

DeletedUser

lol im litterally right next to them.. been attacking a few..

surprized i haven't been faked. A friend attacked a few and told me he recieved like 100 fakes lol

DeletedUser

But anon 37 is the best out of all the anons, just letting you know.

Also, here we discuss all of our troops and stuff, and when we go to sleep, especially if you are near anon, I am not near anon so I don't need to say, SE for the win!

Also bumpin.

Nice dubs, but check my trips

DeletedUser

So many people who don't understand the /b/ and anon reference..
Do they happen to have Fawkes as a Picture as well??

DeletedUser103643

DeletedUser

You're just practicing, so I think I will use my time for someone who cares.

DeletedUser

[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.p...centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1[/spoil]

Last time /b/ came around it was on world 41... but we actually encircled the entire world... this is just pathetic.

(updated map)

That's how I found TW.... but I'm not leaving my tribe to join /b/ I remember what happened last time ;)

>Implying that a smaller, more concentrated tribe isn't better than a mass zerg rush of idiots
>Implying that Anon isn't currently holding its own
>Implying that you even know which Anon tribes are which
>Implying 2011
>ISHYGDDT

DeletedUser103643

>Implying that a smaller, more concentrated tribe isn't better than a mass zerg rush of idiots
>Implying that Anon isn't currently holding its own
>Implying that you even know which Anon tribes are which
>Implying 2011
>ISHYGDDT

>mfw you just found /b/ when your buddy in the 8th grade told you about it 3 days after break and you don't have anything better to do but try to troll threads and still haven't learned the rules

[spoil]
aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again_crop_340x234.jpg
[/spoil]

Also you guys are breaking rules 1 and 2 so bad that you have no right to call yourself anon. Yes they apply. Yes, this is a raid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

>mfw you just found /b/ when your buddy in the 8th grade told you about it 3 days after break and you don't have anything better to do but try to troll threads and still haven't learned the rules

[spoil]
aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again_crop_340x234.jpg
[/spoil]

Also you guys are breaking rules 1 and 2 so bad that you have no right to call yourself anon. Yes they apply. Yes, this is a raid.

Someone is a newfriend. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Itt: things you don't remember, do you even know where my name comes from?

http://www.twstats.com/en41/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=7826056

ITT: Ponyfriend

Also, even if the rules did ever apply, then did you not break them yourself by stating you come directly from /b/?
awildabra said:
Last time /b/ came around it was on world 41 .... That's how I found TW

I do not recall saying anything of the sort on my end.

Also,
>He thinks the rules actually mean anything
>He thinks /b/ is his secret treehouse

No girls allowed, amirite? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser103643

Oh gosh I can feel your 16 year old angst from here... think before you post man...

If I found TW 3 years ago during a raid... and I was playing before your raid started... i'm not part of the raid, and the rules don't apply to me. I'm just another oldfriend that hasn't been on 4chan in a long time.

I don't understand the ITT:ponyfriend in response to "awildabra" and the proof that i've been around longer than you, because had you been there in '09 you'd be embarrassed to be bragging about this "zerg" of yours... we had 4x the members and had the entire map encircled in a ring of death....

your zerg is like... pathetic. All you will accomplish is a massive graveyard of players that quit after school starts back up.

DeletedUser

Oh gosh I can feel your 16 year old angst from here... think before you post man...

If I found TW 3 years ago during a raid... and I was playing before your raid started... i'm not part of the raid, and the rules don't apply to me. I'm just another oldfriend that hasn't been on 4chan in a long time.

I don't understand the ITT:ponyfriend in response to "awildabra" and the proof that i've been around longer than you, because had you been there in '09 you'd be embarrassed to be bragging about this "zerg" of yours... we had 4x the members and had the entire map encircled in a ring of death....

your zerg is like... pathetic. All you will accomplish is a massive graveyard of players that quit after school starts back up.

Who said I was answering your question? Your name is a pokemon reference and it's annoying because abra usually teleports before you have a chance to do anything to it. If it's supposed to be some higher level meme, then no I don't know and I guess I r a newfriend oh well hurr durr

>He thinks I am a teenager
>He still thinks the rules matter
>He thinks being an oldfriend matters
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut-4GjmWFPg

DeletedUser56985

I can't justify anything you say with that pony as your avatar.
grow up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Please tell me not all /b/ are going to be like that ^
inirit.. :/