Madness Ting w59

DeletedUser

i predict -34- will win the world

what about youz? and no GotRob will be gone in a month

DeletedUser96828

cant tell if trolling

or smoking the pipe :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Why haven't PITA declared on GotRob yet and just won the world? Not like they can merge to end the world, GotRob would have to leave behind like 100 members. :lol:

DeletedUser

for 34 to win the world the other top 20 tribes would have to fight us in GotRob... and win... and then they would still have PITA to go through and even if they achieved that the other tribes would just gang bang them to try and win

DeletedUser

like i said 34 will have pita on their side on sunday 08:00 st. predicted.

DeletedUser100507

Why haven't PITA declared on GotRob yet and just won the world? Not like they can merge to end the world, GotRob would have to leave behind like 100 members. :lol:

who said we were going to merge into PITA anyway, a war against PITA is obvious but at the end, isnt that what a end world alliance is?

DeletedUser

yeah, another topic about Gotrob, full with rubbish..

get a life kids

DeletedUser

whats really sad, is all the pitiful players that have been rimmed or forced to quit .that now have nothing better to do than come on here and say( boo hoo cry cry )just wait till pitta get hold of you.

well maybe they will maybe they wont.but whatever happens we wont cry about it. not like a lot of players on here..

DeletedUser

i more surprised how many players keep joining -34- knowing we are fighting gotrob just shows you there a few more players that dont mind a fight. 5/20/12 to 6/22/12 and the banner still waves

DeletedUser100507

OHNOES you recruited some players, ohwell more food for us

DeletedUser105552

i more surprised how many players keep joining -34- knowing we are fighting gotrob just shows you there a few more players that dont mind a fight. 5/20/12 to 6/22/12 and the banner still waves

Shame how many keep applying to join us within -34- though, seems not all that many want to be killed?