Madness Ting w59

DeletedUser

if gotrob are a fail then it doesnt say much for their enemies that have perished..

if they are that bad then it wouldnt matter that ..34 are smaller , other worlds ive seen small tribes win larger tribes consistently.
so why is it not happening here

New.identity

Because of sheer mass of numbers. Anyway, when did anyone claim -34- were a pro tribe?

DeletedUser

Because of sheer mass of numbers. Anyway, when did anyone claim -34- were a pro tribe?

those numbers didnt hold -34- to declare on us, on gearhounds false presumtion that Gotrob has no leaders :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

those numbers didnt hold -34- to declare on us, on gearhounds false presumtion that Gotrob has no leaders :icon_rolleyes:

and why did -34- have to declare after shaggy launched? because geani says gotrob dosnt have too. gotrob didnt have to with any of there naps or allies when they see a advantage they jump.

the only issue is in this case the little guys jumped back. being week six now how many troops lost and how many coins not minted because of the little guys how spread out is your defences at some point it might be a two or even a three front war. you cant stack everywhere at the sametime and two front wars dont end well in most cases.

you went all in on one of the dukes checking how many she killed to what you took i say she doing one hell of a job 7k of incoming she didnt quit btw she is one of the w34 players count your loses now five of us here none of us are big on quitting. this war is costing us dearly. you
are no where close to controling the rim.

DeletedUser100507

being week six now how many troops lost and how many coins not minted because of the little guys well done you killed nukes *CLAP CLAP* anyway with nukes wasted how many villages did you lost? 600? how spread out is your defences at some point it might be a two or even a three front war not really, gotrob is organised therefore were not spread out at all,infact your not doing much attacking for us to even care about spreading our D. you cant stack everywhere at the sametime and two front wars dont end well in most cases.

you went all in on one of the dukes checking how many she killed to what you took i say she doing one hell of a job 7k of incoming she didnt quit btw she is one of the w34 players count your loses now five of us here none of us are big on quitting. this war is costing us dearly. you
are no where close to controling the rim.look around, check the map you'll be surprised what going on

there we go^

DeletedUser

and why did -34- have to declare after shaggy launched? because geani says gotrob dosnt have too. gotrob didnt have to with any of there naps or allies when they see a advantage they jump.

are no where close to controling the rim.

we are allready on the rim less, wake up

and she will get more then 7k next time, I assure you :lol:

New.identity

-34- declared on GotRob as GotRob were planning on breaking the NAP with -34-. That's how I've read into it anyway. In the original thread I also thought GearHound was disappointed with how the leadership took their members for granted - not that they didn't exist. Just my take.

DeletedUser

-34- declared on GotRob as GotRob were planning on breaking the NAP with -34-. That's how I've read into it anyway. In the original thread I also thought GearHound was disappointed with how the leadership took their members for granted - not that they didn't exist. Just my take.

close shaggy attacked a player that left gotrob after he joined us. then when i asked if they were declaring geani simple replied no need to showed me a copy of a mail saying nap was over.

DeletedUser

that player, gearhound, was an refugee who brought just misery upon your tribe because he is an selfish player who attacked a small guy from GTC who was obeying my orders

you refused to mark GTC with nap, you took in a refugee, you thought you are better than us

Now, stop bragging here and admit you were wrong

and yes, I didnt need to declare on you, I dont see the reason to declare when I knew werry well the value of my players
Which you didnt

DeletedUser

Pfft... Geani. Really? Really? God you are unintelligent. Anyone who even skims the mass of information knows better. Like this:

Yay new eyes that read!

I'm going to make a catalogue, like u6:

On 34 Declaring: We declared because GotRob refused to, GotRob still launched attacks first.
On GearHound as a refugee: No attacks were launched before he entered 34. You just didn't like him.
On 34 refusing to mark GTC: The ally of our ally is not necessarily our ally. And they were nobling ignorantly.
GearHound disobeyed orders: He didn't, none were ever given.

I'll add more as needed. Bare facts, you can interpret them how you want, but most of these can be empirically proven as fact.

DeletedUser100507

yes you did disobey orders, you nobled a small gtc member that was nobling near you which geani told him to and you disobeyed the order of letting him and ended up attacking him.

oh and yes the ally of your ally isnt necessarily your ally but could be a NAP cant it yes it can.

DeletedUser

that player, gearhound, was an refugee who brought just misery upon your tribe because he is an selfish player who attacked a small guy from GTC who was obeying my orders

you refused to mark GTC with nap, you took in a refugee, you thought you are better than us

Now, stop bragging here and admit you were wrong

and yes, I didnt need to declare on you, I dont see the reason to declare when I knew werry well the value of my players
Which you didnt

geani please dont force me to do yet another post the next one wont go well i would have to start a new thread tw staff would get involved punishment would hurt players it really would be very bad for world 59.

i finally figured out alot today about gotrob i beleive i got you dead to rights this time. but has been a really long day and tbh i really dont want to open a box of worms in open forums. posting players dates and times and rules violations. but you did make a very true statement over and over after looking at it and having several other more exprienced players reveiw it you are without any doubt =gtc=

DeletedUser

both gear and less, go play something else, this game is to hard for you boys :)

You came here bragging everytime we hit your small tribe, still, you are the one who provoked me

and you dont know anything about us, except for your imagination

valid for bragging gearhound too

DeletedUser

It seems this discussion is never going to end, are you going to both shut up and act like adults or are you going to continue babbling on like infantiles?