MAFIA on w38

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

After I had a successful tribe named Mafia in the middle ages of world 11, But due to some my health and other problem I handed over the tribe to a guy called Mattew but he couldn't control it and day by day Mafia got weak and they were disbanded. Now again Mafia will return in world 38.

In our tribe in world 38 we only want experienced players.

We are not point whores, we are not mass recruiting tribe, we only want, active, loyal and experienced players who will do whatever he/she can to make our tribe the no1 tribe in world 38

It depends on the tribe member limit. If the tribe member limit is 500 then our tribe will have 90-120 at the beginning but after 8-10 months we will have more members. Our tribe will maximum have 150 members(if the tribe member limit 500, ). As soon as you join it's better for you because in the future our recruitment procedure will be harder.

Diplomacy: Our diplomacy will always be restricted... We don't want too many allies nor naps.. We want few but good allies. The world has not yet started and already I got few alliance reguest which I rejected... So all the other tribes let me tell you that currently we are not accepting any kinds of alliance or nap relationship because the world hasn't yet started and even if the world would started we won't add anyone as our ally before the first month pass and after that our diplomacy will open but it will be restricted because we don't want any noob tribe to be our ally. We want few but good and experienced tribe to be our ally.

Jobs: Well there will be many jobs but those who want the job, he/she will have to earn it.
Some of the jobs which will be available at the beginning are:
1. The Godfather- (duke) which is me
2. DON- (duke) we will have 2 second in command and one of them will face me to be our tribes Godfather
3. Capo- (baron) - We will have 7 Barons and out of them 3 have been chosen. We still need 3 Capo
4. Capo of communications - (baron) - We will have Capo of communications(head diplomat).
5. communications director - (diplomat) - We will have 2 secondary diplomat.
6. Forum moderator - (moderator and circular mail power only) - we will have 1-2 forum moderator.
7. War General- we will have 2 War general
8. Defense General- we will have 2 defense general

Currently NO JOB is available. So don't bother asking me

Some of the players who are confirmed that will join the tribe are:
Khan the King(me)- The Godfather
jaybean100
jarch0080
BLITZKREIG399
Mabroc
ste99
Armz house
carlini
jeolplop1
TEALOVER
scuzzi
Major-Hasan
tdog468
Armz house
nnooaahh9
linkerko

DeletedUser

omgz this be so totaly awesome..... wait wrong tab *quickly closes censored one*

now please leave the room with your head on your chest your tail between your legs and your middle finger of your left hand somewhere where no sunshine goes.
and hopeing on your right leg while singing the can can.

have a nice day =)

DeletedUser59908

omgz this be so totaly awesome..... wait wrong tab *quickly closes censored one*

now please leave the room with your head on your chest your tail between your legs and your middle finger of your left hand somewhere where no sunshine goes.
and hopeing on your right leg while singing the can can.

have a nice day =)

how can you think of such stuff heavy , genios , true genios . :icon_cool:

luc6

khan why you spamming every world those player doesnt even know you at all why lie about your noob tribe

DeletedUser59908

khan why you spamming every world those player doesnt even know you at all why lie about your noob tribe

why are you writing on this world then ? :icon_rolleyes:

talk about hipocrit :lol:

UK Dragon

to say this was a premade tribe and they are rankedoutside of the top 100 now you must be the epic fail of W38 congratz

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
init they are premade and useless on world 38... spread apart aswell :S the tribe im in aint great either :$ but still were compact and close knit :D

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I might have been in Mafia on this world... or was that another... too many worlds. -_-

UK Dragon

no your right its too much thanks for your comment as it was stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.