Mafia

DeletedUser

Just Started a Tribe here called Mafia,Brand new.
if you feel like joining please send me a tell in game for invite.

We can iron this tribe to be a family tribe yo know like the Mafia family.
i am currently alone and i just started myself so any kind of point welcome for now.

Lets form the best tribe we want it to be.

I am currently in K40 if you are from other K it's ok for now.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i am currently alone and i just started myself so any kind of point welcome for now.

family tribes are a bad idea m8, they rarely work out

DeletedUser

so they say. put enough hard work in and recruit good active players and it can work. to be honest mate your better off starting on a newer world. there are some beasts on this world and you wont have a chance of getting big. the large tribes will eat you up once the morale for you passes 50%. just a little friendly advice

DeletedUser

so they say. put enough hard work in and recruit good active players and it can work. to be honest mate your better off starting on a newer world. there are some beasts on this world and you wont have a chance of getting big. the large tribes will eat you up once the morale for you passes 50%. just a little friendly advice

yeah, HKM is an exception, hence why i didnt say never and i said rarely :p

DeletedUser

just recruit everyone you can until you have a base for a tribe, then dismiss all except those who you want to keep.

DeletedUser

Only time a family tribe work out is if both the dukes have a good understanding, and ofc the members are dedicated and actually listen

Most family tribes / academy tribes or whatever you want to call them, fall apart because of the leaders

Also sometimes (not all the time though) its because members think "We should be the main tribe, we're more skilled" and that eventually makes the tribes drift apart

But all in all, i'd say no to family tribes

DeletedUser

Coz we all failz!! :icon_cry:

You could really do with waiting for a new world, join it early, this world is too late for any new tribes to take a hold without being wiped out by the larger tribes.

I wish you good luck though :)

DeletedUser

If you do decide to make a family tribe when you join a new world, at least do it properly

Most people, the tribe limit is lets say 50
They make 2 tribes each having 10-20 players...
I dont see the point, tbh

DeletedUser71409

If I were making a family tribe and just joined a new world I would wait about 3 days and if the tribe is a success then, think of making a family tribe.

DeletedUser

If I were making a family tribe and just joined a new world I would wait about 3 days and if the tribe is a success then, think of making a family tribe.

if i ws in a tribe and it turned to family, id leave in an instant, making it an un-success

DeletedUser

-JG- was a successful family in its day, though thats because before the rules for sitting came in we were able to run -JG2- through a sat account. :icon_redface: How naughty. I suspect tribes such as UNSF, LIFE etc all did the same thing.

DeletedUser

-JG- was hardly ever a family tribe though. Sure, technically it was. But it was an actual academy. Not just a rip off name to get away with having two tribes.
The experienced -JG-'ers actually helped and trained the guys within the academy. Unlike newer world's academies, which I know don't train theirs due to the lack of skill they show for a start.

thunderdragon31

Excuse my n00bish question but I'm still learning. What does a parent tribe usually teach an academy tribe to do?

thunderdragon31

Ah ok, thanks.

I like to take notes everytime I learn something new from this game.

ravnscream

he created his tribe..
he became a farm..
he decides to leave..

yet, there is only one post from him..