MAGI has an accident

DeletedUser

Good afternoon World 35.
I am here to tell you a tale of a continent of our dear world which has uptil now, gone relatively unnoticed. The K of which I am talking about is K36. This K uptil now has been controlled by a quiet decent friendly tribe called MAGI which is supposedly on good relations with most of the tribes around it and enjoys its peaceful existence.
But are the magis really the patrons of the secret arts which they claim to be? Or has darkness pervaded the souls of these once muchloved friends? Lets have a look.
A long time ago, a large number of accidents occured in k35 which resulted in the continent becoming Emergency territory. The Emergencies were now very lovable creatures indeed. An agreement was worked out between the biggest accident of world 35 and the arch magi which prohibited either tribe from nobling into eachother territory, So as the accidents struck much of the north and took large swathes of many different continents, but they left the friendly magis alone......
That is until the shadow of evil took over the soul of one of the magi barons and he decided to make an academy tribe. MAGI. was meant to train new learners for them to learn the secret arts of magic and help magi in succeeding. However, the foul duke of MAGI. decided to take advantage of the hospitality and kindness of the Accidents and started recruiting members in k35
The emergencies were obviously not too happy with this..their farms were stolen away and the cavalries had no where to plunder. But the noble accidents held their nerve and continued to honour the ancient pact between their two tribes. However, a noble warrior ikano000 who had had many troops slayn in great battles for his farms decided that he would ask MAGI. to give back one of his farms. The old wise leader of the accidents concurred and told him to talk the archmagi
Little did the emergencies know that we would get this surprise:
[spoil]
MAGI7.jpg
[/spoil]

The pride of the fierce warriors of A+E was severely hurt by this. as the proud warrior continued to farm his rightful village, attacks were launched at him.
The Accidents though severely disappointed that k36 had fallen under the darkness of magi decided that they would fight it out and claim what was rightfully theirs.
However, a sneakpeak into the magi forums showed a strange sight:
[spoil]
MAGI.jpg
[/spoil]

Treachery against another old friend of Magi in Hotnub! It seemed like MAGI really were trying to backstab as many friends as they possibly could and kill as many people as possible to spread their dark arts.
As if this was not enough, I found their sentiments regarding a duke of another friendly tribe. I havent put them in spoiler..but be warned they're quite icky.
MAGI3.jpg

Taking out a friendly duke!?!?! Such were the morals now of the blight infested MAGIs. They had declared war on a trusted friend and wished bad to all of the others!
My message to the MAGI fam:
Magi8.jpg

Too many relationships..they always fail :)

However, for all their wicked plans and ideas the magis really need someone to step up.
[spoil]
magi5.jpg
[/spoil]

Hmm...looks like u guys reeally need someone to step up and take incharge. Noone seems to be willing to claim or noble A+E villages. Good luck in that!

The noble warriors of A+E declare war on the corrupt confused and dark forces of the MAGI. fam!

tuye

YAY! Enjoy guys!

- and that part against my duke...I don't take that kindly... :(

kingjohan

Very nice farooq!

Tell me tho, do u want chrome to save your password?

Also, nice of you to take a picture of yourself at the end :D

DeletedUser

I feature in that PnP :icon_biggrin:
Also... why were you on Girls Aloud on Youtube? Getting in touch with your femanine side Faroooooq? :lol:

^^Those two factors just add to a great PnP though. It really exposes MAGI, I thought they were a nice tribe (from personal experiences).

Goooooo A+E!

DeletedUser

LOL!,MAGI won't last long,Trust me...

Ugh swatsnipes,Got anything to say?:)

DeletedUser

Its yet another front that A+E are fighting on though, hmm i wonder if they are going to say they are getting gangbanged by yet another tribe. : )

DeletedUser

When the member decided to enter k35, an order was sent out to pull back all support from that village. that member had to protect his village all by himself. Now when the A+E dude attacked k36 villages, it became different. It became an act of war. So we supported. Same with a couple of other dudes. What led us to start this war is the fact that ikano and 3 other members attacked our members before any1 declared war on any1 else. so excuse me, but A+E started this war. Our leader is way too cautious to just start a war for the fun of it. Why do you think this is MAGI's first war for a very long time? Anyway, we might seem like a small weak tribe, but no matter how small, pent up energy always makes a big explosion. Our troops have been sitting idle at home for a very long time.

killax124

GL A+E as usual you will win :D Btw farooq word of advice take nyogotha's msn out or he will get spammed by noobs :D

DeletedUser

Woo someone has a claims list against michaelPW, He owes me a village, and nyogotha seems to want to disrigard this as much as him :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Woo someone has a claims list against michaelPW, He owes me a village, and nyogotha seems to want to disrigard this as much as him :icon_evil:

Wrong, him and myself kick the crap out of someone and get him kicked out of his tribe, and you think you get his villages, I THINK NOT!

VillagePointsOld OwnerNew OwnerDate/Time
red.png
Incoming Support (367|299) K234,688tonhe michealPW [A+E]23rd July 2009 - 00:44:30
red.png
Incoming Support (363|300) K335,093tonhe michealPW [A+E]22nd July 2009 - 22:41:19
red.png
Incoming Support (367|303) K3310,315tonhe michealPW [A+E]21st July 2009 - 22:07:51
red.png
082 (368|305) K339,907tonhe [-UNP-]papajochris [A+E]18th July 2009 - 13:58:20
red.png
081 (370|302) K339,449tonhe [-UNP-]papajochris [A+E]18th July 2009 - 11:50:27
red.png
Incoming Support (367|298) K239,736tonhe [-UNP-]michealPW [A+E]16th July 2009 - 22:52:37
red.png
Incoming Support (370|299) K239,820tonhe [-UNP-]michealPW [A+E]16th July 2009 - 21:18:23
red.png
080 (372|302) K334,548tonhe [-UNP-]papajochris [A+E]16th July 2009 - 03:18:10
red.png
077 (371|305) K339,638tonhe [-UNP-]papajochris [Silent]08th July 2009 - 21:53:33
red.png
075 (371|304) K339,798tonhe [-UNP-]papajochris [Silent]08th July 2009 - 07:27:27
red.png
Incoming Support (366|292) K238,948tonhe [-UNP-]michealPW [A+E]07th July 2009 - 01:03:10

But you think you get the rest of his villages or any???????????

DeletedUser

THEY WANTED TO HURT DANSAM!!! WAR IT IS THEN!!!!!!:icon_twisted:

king red 2

Great PnP.
A+E have a good time with this one,
we recieved support from MAGI , in some newly nobled villages,
was no more than 150 troops,
so id say this will be a walk over for you guys,

DeletedUser

Haha nice one mate! They shouldn't have played you guys, now they'll die. Other then that... nice print screen censoring XD