MAGI has an accident

DeletedUser

and then theres that super cool Lee Hawthorn guy..

Bigging oneself up using an account which isn't named the same, is like liking your own status on Facebook. You may think you look cool and epic, but, you don't.

DeletedUser

Bigging oneself up using an account which isn't named the same, is like liking your own status on Facebook. You may think you look cool and epic, but, you don't.
Forbes whacks out the flak cannon and guns lee down.

Or putting it in another fashion. Lee, chin up, you just got told :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Please lock this thread, mod.

I still think that this Pnp of mine was the best ever piece of propaganda which this world saw since Brit quit (yeah, Im still bigheaded and I dont care what you all think), but it's clearly served its purpose and I'd like to see it locked.

Congrats MAGI, looks like you lost the battle but won the war. Well played Marco, Ug and all the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I still think that this Pnp of mine was the best ever piece of propaganda which this world saw since Brit quit (yeah, Im still bigheaded and I dont care what you all think), but it's clearly served its purpose and I'd like to see it locked.

Congrats MAGI, looks like you lost the battle but won the war. Well played Marco, Ug and all the others.

helps when you don't quit, eh, farooq?

King Sean04

TBH the thread was perfectly fine before you decided to post about locking it. It had no activity for 4 days, then you posted in it. What if there are others who'd like to congratulate MAGI? They're not allowed to?

DeletedUser

Incorrect, I made the best one ever!

DeletedUser

This is all that matters:

BALLSTOTHEWALL.png

So pro it hurts.

This is all that matters at the end of the day, we're clearly superior :lol: