MAGI has an accident

DeletedUser

congrats magi. when i left you, i didn't think you guys would survive this long :)

DeletedUser

started 47. going to see how that works out.
I still play 35. but getting bored with the tribe im in :|.

DeletedUser

I will message you IG than instead of going off topic here :)
EDIT: I only cant find you >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Credit where it's due, MAGI did very well for themselves. If A+E hadn't been so overstretched on pretty much all it's borders, it would have been very capable of taking MAGI out or at least making them far smaller.

We made a pretty good start on MAGI, but enemies on most front kept taking our attention, followed by my departure and the dissolving of A+E into G.Khan and other tribes. This led to MAGI effectively losing the threat from A+E as an entity. Well done MAGI, well played. :)

DeletedUser

Credit where it's due, MAGI did very well for themselves. If A+E hadn't been so overstretched on pretty much all it's borders, it would have been very capable of taking MAGI out or at least making them far smaller.

We made a pretty good start on MAGI, but enemies on most front kept taking our attention, followed by my departure and the dissolving of A+E into G.Khan and other tribes. This led to MAGI effectively losing the threat from A+E as an entity. Well done MAGI, well played. :)
Thank you :icon_razz: Our Warstats were tied before other tribes joined it :icon_wink:

Nice to see you here again Aragka :)

DeletedUser

With all joking and sarcasm aside, I have to praise MAGI as well.

When I played w35, I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams you guys would stick together and carry on as you have.

If anybody has won w35, it is clearly MAGI. No tribe remains that has stuck to their identity and ideals as MAGI has..

Kudos, guys.

DeletedUser

although i never liked MAGI i must say its pretty impressive what they have done up to this point.