Magic the (hug) Gathering

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

33nz21.jpg

Nobody kills a meme quite like how Tribalwar's players kill a meme.

stop-stop-its-already-dead-urckmeme-co-25314806.png

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You say she isn't in a losing tribe then she hops to yours the moment we launch an op on MTWGA.

Memes.

DeletedUser119533

if she joined us,then she isnt in a losing tribe.......................

I am curious which is the losing side, as looking at statistics, magic is winning the war vs mtwga, mtcga, kutwk, ed!, ed!s

DeletedUser121486

I am curious which is the losing side, as looking at statistics, magic is winning the war vs mtwga, mtcga, kutwk, ed!, ed!s

giphy.gif

Yes don't forget ED!S. I said myself this was a preemptive war dec over 90% of KuWTK and ED! doesn't even have a front yet. There war really hasn't even started.

DeletedUser119533

giphy.gif

Yes don't forget ED!S. I said myself this was a preemptive war dec over 90% of KuWTK and ED! doesn't even have a front yet. There war really hasn't even started.

Since kutwk and ed! are working with mtgwa i used the stats from before the official decleration, as mtgwa have been involved for much longer and those stats should count since there has been tribal cooperation between the tribes, however even if it was just the 4 sinces the decleration i ould not say either tribe is winning.

As for the lack of front, you joined in the war and even though lack a front, you can still nuke, and noble fron distance or the villages you have. You can still support and help fake, so the lack of front does not exclude you from the stats, and the was had started.

Also the decleration from your ally kutwk, included might, a tribe with 1 inactive 36 point member, so including ed!s is obviously important to your side as it is important to include a 36 point inactive tribe, when ed!s is 96,784 points. around 3000 times the size of the tribe you included.

DeletedUser121486

Since kutwk and ed! are working with mtgwa i used the stats from before the official decleration, as mtgwa have been involved for much longer and those stats should count since there has been tribal cooperation between the tribes, however even if it was just the 4 sinces the decleration i ould not say either tribe is winning.

As for the lack of front, you joined in the war and even though lack a front, you can still nuke, and noble fron distance or the villages you have. You can still support and help fake, so the lack of front does not exclude you from the stats, and the was had started.

Also the decleration from your ally kutwk, included might, a tribe with 1 inactive 36 point member, so including ed!s is obviously important to your side as it is important to include a 36 point inactive tribe, when ed!s is 96,784 points. around 3000 times the size of the tribe you included.

By that logic barbs should be included on Magic's side seeing as how they are merging with them

DeletedUser119533

By that logic barbs should be included on Magic's side seeing as how they are merging with them

No, barbs are not players, and it was your team that wanted every single tribe included and made sure to include a tribe with a single 36 point inactive player, so stop crying when all the tribes on your side are included.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Clearly you guys care about stats

Your astute mind is unparalleled from .us to .net. Truly a privilege watching you dissect my carefully composed arguments in a debate that will undoubtedly dominate the epics of our time. Your memory will be held in the same regard as that of other great minds that came before you, 4 ever.