Magic the (hug) Gathering

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

Your astute mind is unparalleled from .us to .net. Truly a privilege watching you dissect my carefully composed arguments in a debate that will undoubtedly dominate the epics of our time. Your memory will be held in the same regard as that of other great minds that came before you, 4 ever.

Neat.

DeletedUser45512

Your astute mind is unparalleled from .us to .net. Truly a privilege watching you dissect my carefully composed arguments in a debate that will undoubtedly dominate the epics of our time. Your memory will be held in the same regard as that of other great minds that came before you, 4 ever.

If you want a debate let's have a debate. Posting memes and ignoring posts isn't a debate. Friend or foe posts and gets rubbish in reply to him.

Or do you just want to keep saying rubbish on here whilst we keep taking villages from your feeder tribes?

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you want a debate let's have a debate. Posting memes and ignoring posts isn't a debate. Friend or foe posts and gets rubbish in reply to him.

Or do you just want to keep saying rubbish on here whilst we keep taking villages from your feeder tribes?

I take back everything I said, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed if you didn't realize I was making fun of you trying to debate in a god damn shit talk thread. Virtually nothing I posted here follows any logic or reason I was just taking an opportunity to use a fire gif.

DeletedUser45512

That's fine. You keep shit talking we will.keep rimming your feeder tribes

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's fine. You keep shit talking we will.keep rimming your feeder tribes

wait who are those feeders/family tribes you are talking about? last timeI checked we didnt have any one but I mind be blind and cant find it ingame.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Barbarian tribe
giphy.gif

DeletedUser119533

wait who are those feeders/family tribes you are talking about? last timeI checked we didnt have any one but I mind be blind and cant find it
Supreme Leader Veazus
ingame.

Which tribes do you view as in the war and on your side?

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ED! and KuWTK are warring Magic family, or well us in ED haven't really had our chance yet. MTWGA just happened to already be fighting Magic and therefore you could say they are on our side aswell but then again they aren't our allies atleast for ED! so it depends on how you see it.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

what has Supreme Leader Veazus to do with this? you edit my quote. if you didnt know I am on Lahuil :p

ED! and KuWTK are warring Magic family, or well us in ED haven't really had our chance yet. MTWGA just happened to already be fighting Magic and therefore you could say they are on our side aswell but then again they aren't our allies atleast for ED! so it depends on how you see it.

MTWGA inst allied to us either, but since they where fighting magic we had no reason to attack then since we got enough food allready. and no reason to let you guys eat them faster so stacked 4-6 villages max,but only with some small packets enought to hold 1/2 nukes(depanding on morale/luck buffs,ect)
idk if some of us sniped train not that I know off.

other then that most of us havent even send nukes, only 3/4 players that where close or so, and most was done by crunsh. stacking is a other story but we a tribe so that only normale.

and magic hasnt done a big op on us either, only diopeter going in solo one time, and recapps or some sneaky attacks/backtimes.

I would say we havent had a real op/fight on this war from both side, just few players at the front fighting each other. which whent a bit better for us(crunsh mostly), at this stage it hard to say who is winning, anyone else saying other wise is just trolling or not up to date.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119533

ED! family - remember you have a family tribe (ED!s), if you want to say magic family, then include your family tribes and say ED!s family

KUTWK were working with mtwga, so they are on your side. Kutwk and mtwga players opped the same players, while also supporting some villages. Infact 1 Mtwga player gifted villages to you in ED!, that is what Supreme Leader Veazus had to do with it, so they will be counted on your side, since they are working with both the ED! family and Kutwk.

I also noted that your decleration included angers, which coincidently had an op on them the same day as Kutwk op on magic happened, by NIR and Boiii. Now this could be just coincidence, but your tribes are communicating, so i would actually include them on your side, since i do not beleive that this was simply coincidence. NIR players have some villages in Kutwk territory, which would have been taken if your tribes were unassociated.

I see Sh-it also got involved, recruiting several mtwga players, such as Supreme Leader Veazus, who gifted villages to ED!.

magic family vs ed family, kutwk, mtwga family, nir family.

Please just include all of your allies, tribes you are working with in the war, rather than claim to be the underdog and outnumbered, not working with anyone, or is it just coincidence that all the attacks land on the same day, on the same second, with support from other tribes milliseconds later just a happy coincidence.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pink Panther sent a noble train timed 24 seconds after a nuke from MTWGA were to hit my village. Then that same MTWGA member timed support to land immediately after Pink Panther's noble train.

Yup, you guys are totally not working together and totally not allies.

giphy.gif

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
if they are allies why did we not support them more? and they didnt like you so we had the same enemy, you made that happen your self. so if they say we attack xx.xx.xx why pass that up? doesnt mean we are full allied, we never had a border line or something else, one of us even attack their village at our rim, you did something to get more then 1 tribe mad at you, doesnt mean we are allies.

DeletedUser119533

if they are allies why did we not support them more? and they didnt like you so we had the same enemy, you made that happen your self. so if they say we attack xx.xx.xx why pass that up? doesnt mean we are full allied, we never had a border line or something else, one of us even attack their village at our rim, you did something to get more then 1 tribe mad at you, doesnt mean we are allies.

So you are stating that tribes which attack together, support each other, clear each other villages, gift each other villages, help sit accounts, move players between the tribes (lucie) are not counted as fighting on the same side. Wow, you have a very interesting view on what an ally in war is.

Having seperate wars is not uncommon and noone is saying just because there are two tribes attacking that they are allies. People are saying that working together against the tribe is allying against a tribe. Understand the difference?

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I didnt knew lucie would join till she did, I mean we didnt go all out on support mtwga. nor do I know how much they and few of us worked together, I geuss most was done local chat, but as a tribe we didnt help them ouch that much.

so I cant say to much more about that, since I am to far north. maybe I dont know every detail. but as a tribe few we didnt have them as allied just the same enemy
and if they say we attack at xx.xx.xx hard to pass that up. I never sit or sniped from mtwga.

I know what you mean but if we where real allies, we would have support them and even sniped a lot. that what I am saying 20k pop def doesnt count as helping them on def at this stage. lets say everyone is 50-50 off-def. that only 1 village total stacking and most of us have a of villages. so that not a lot in my book.

and nir and anger are even to far out to be called allied, maybe we share the same enemy but that a other story like you said above.