Magic the (hug) Gathering

DeletedUser119533

Might aswell add ~SH~ on your side then, since they gifted you vills and fought MTWGA with you....

sh-it and ed! worked together on ~SH~, so sh-it family on your side then?

show the proof of joint ops from SH and magic, the support, the working together against common enemies, the swapping tribes between the two. the proof that they are allies, rather than a player about to be rimmed giving villages to someone who didnt screw them over.

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
Friend i think you have the definition of a alliance wrong, we just happen to not like the same tribe of degenerates.

But we could perhaps stop the stats war and just go back to trolling each other, just to make it more fun to read instead of angry spreadsheet boys.

DeletedUser119533

Friend i think you have the definition of a alliance wrong, we just happen to not like the same tribe of degenerates.

But we could perhaps stop the stats war and just go back to trolling each other, just to make it more fun to read instead of angry spreadsheet boys.

I think you need to educate yourself on the definition of alliance. I say that attacking the same tribes is not an alliance, however coordinating attacks, supporting players, sitting players, clearing for the other tribe, moving players between tribes and gifting villages is an alliance.

I agree with stopping the discussion though as it is clear that several of the posters struggle to engage their brains during the discussion.

Side 1:
Tribes: ED!, ED!S, KuWTK, MTWGA, MTCGA
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 541
Side 2: 545
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 126
Difference: 106

chart

Might aswell add ~SH~ on your side then, since they gifted you vills and fought MTWGA with you....

for SilverBhai, even if you include them, even though they are not in the war, you are still losing
Side 1:
Tribes: ED!, ED!S, KuWTK, MTWGA, MTCGA, SH-IT, SH~IT
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G., ~SH~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 850
Side 2: 560
Difference: 290

chart

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 130
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,950,715
Side 2: 2,238,835
Difference: 1,711,880

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 679,371
Side 2: 906,313
Difference: 226,942

chart

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wait you said nir and anger where allied with us too, and you didnt put them in stats, could you add them or not everyone in the allience.

and we cant have incomplete stats ofc...

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You forgot about the ~SH~ breakaways tribe, you are losing this war noob

Side 1:
Tribes: ED!, KuWTK, MTWGA, MTCGA, SH-IT, SH~IT, ED!S
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G., ~SH~, Dharma, REP

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,943
Side 2: 2,838
Difference: 2,105

chart

Side 1: 316
Side 2: 214
Difference: 102

chart

Side 1: 18,782,117
Side 2: 8,286,185
Difference: 10,495,932

chart

Side 1: 1,775,004
Side 2: 1,294,767
Difference: 480,237

chart

DeletedUser119533

You forgot about the ~SH~ breakaways tribe, you are losing this war noob

Side 1:
Tribes: ED!, KuWTK, MTWGA, MTCGA, SH-IT, SH~IT, ED!S
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G., ~SH~, Dharma, REP

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,943
Side 2: 2,838
Difference: 2,105

chart

Side 1: 316
Side 2: 214
Difference: 102

chart

Side 1: 18,782,117
Side 2: 8,286,185
Difference: 10,495,932

chart

Side 1: 1,775,004
Side 2: 1,294,767
Difference: 480,237

chart

Only you think SH is part of the war, noob, and since Nir and boiii opped the same day as your alliance, on the alliance you declared upon they should be included in the stats, since they have diplomacy and are clearly working with your tribe.

Side 1:
Tribes: SH~IT, SH-IT, NIR, boiiii, KuWTK, ED!S, ED!, MTWGA, MTCGA
Side 2:
Tribes: P.T.G, P.T.G., Magic, Angers, Anger+

Side 1: 172
Side 2: 276
Difference: 104

chart

Side 1: 788,881
Side 2: 1,608,889
Difference: 820,008

chart

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
They OP'd on the same day, clearly they are all allied against us!!111!!!

Just because Magic and Angers came with 6 tribes full of players doesn't mean the rest of the world is all working against you. However, if it does end as such, maybe you should take a moment to reflect on the root cause of that.

Hint: it's not the enemies fault you make yourself so easy to hate.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol you are still losing noob xaxa

Side 1:
Tribes: ED!, KuWTK, MTWGA, MTCGA, SH-IT, SH~IT, ED!S, NIR, boiiii
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G., ~SH~, Dharma, REP, Angers, Anger+

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,118
Side 2: 4,633
Difference: 1,485

chart

Side 1: 402
Side 2: 312
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 22,139,388
Side 2: 12,480,434
Difference: 9,658,954

chart

Side 1: 2,139,981
Side 2: 1,824,764
Difference: 315,217

chart

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wait how does mafia fit in here? can we just keep trowing in tribes so it lookds better?

DeletedUser122473

What do ~SH~, Dharma and REP have to do with Magic?

If you want to cook stats we can cook stats easy. :D

Guess you should just add Death and all those other tiny tribes that started a coalition against us for some reason or another. Who cares really?
All I'm seeing is a 7 tribe alliance whinging about someone hugging it out.

DeletedUser119533

wait you said nir and anger where allied with us too, and you didnt put them in stats, could you add them or not everyone in the allience.

and we cant have incomplete stats ofc...
Just because Magic and Angers came with 6 tribes full of players doesn't mean the rest of the world is all working against you. However, if it does end as such, maybe you should take a moment to reflect on the root cause of that.

Hint: it's not the enemies fault you make yourself so easy to hate.

I never said the rest of the world is against magic, what i said was that tribes performing ops on the same day, at the same times on the same enemy, while supporting each other, swapping players etc are allies. Your side are claiming tribes that are coordinating with you are not allies when they start losing, so you need to learn that working with a tribe is allying together.

Your tribe began asking for unrelated tribes to be included, as i had just left it at ed! family, kuwtk, and mtwga family vs magic, spellz, p.t.g. and p.t.g, so think before you speak.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol you are still losing noob xaxa

Side 1:
Tribes: ED!, KuWTK, MTWGA, MTCGA, SH-IT, SH~IT, ED!S, NIR, boiiii
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G., ~SH~, Dharma, REP, Angers, Anger+

You're pathetic

910b53351dde22f6ff696cb78bf15a17.png

5c0783adc57550438ccb4b1aaf371b84.png

I thought Velibor in world 72 was bad as he had a player stay a 36 point village on the rim just so he could have a chance at being ahead in the stats. But you, you're using tribes created DAYS ago in YOUR territory as conquerors against us.

LMFAO!

That's the most desperate pathetic thing I've ever seen, what a silly nub.

How about you correctly represent the stats like a man instead of manipulating it with cheap tactics like a cowardly child.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh boy and I thought we were special lol, do you even read what you post?

Did you even check tw stats to see what those tribes were or did you pick tribes you have gained from at random so you could dishonestly inflate the stats?

Probably picked them at random. How much of your ODA was spent clearing rim rats Silver? Or are you going to claim that your tribe's ODA was all spent fighting Magic?

But by all means, keep on making a fool of yourself Silver. I'm going to enjoy calling you out on your obvious bullshit.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I never said the rest of the world is against magic, what i said was that tribes performing ops on the same day, at the same times on the same enemy, while supporting each other, swapping players etc are allies. Your side are claiming tribes that are coordinating with you are not allies when they start losing, so you need to learn that working with a tribe is allying together.

Your tribe began asking for unrelated tribes to be included, as i had just left it at ed! family, kuwtk, and mtwga family vs magic, spellz, p.t.g. and p.t.g, so think before you speak.

Think before I speak? You don't even know what tribe I belong to, lol.
No, working with a tribe does not mean you are allies. Fighting a common enemy for mutual benefit does not mean they are all allied. But we can use your logic if you wish - MEME was attacked by both Magic and KUWTK. Weird that since KUWTK and Magic are allies they are fighting each other!

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
You're pathetic

910b53351dde22f6ff696cb78bf15a17.png

5c0783adc57550438ccb4b1aaf371b84.png

I thought Velibor in world 72 was bad as he had a player stay a 36 point village on the rim just so he could have a chance at being ahead in the stats. But you, you're using tribes created DAYS ago in YOUR territory as conquerors against us.

LMFAO!

That's the most desperate pathetic thing I've ever seen, what a silly nub.

How about you correctly represent the stats like a man instead of manipulating it with cheap tactics like a cowardly child.

So here are the real stats then?

Side 1:
Tribes: KuWTK, ED!
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 24
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 251,156
Side 2: 104,362
Difference: 146,794

chart

DeletedUser122473

Better.

Which camp was MTWGA and MTCGA in before the 'migration' of their leaders? :D

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Did you even check tw stats to see what those tribes were or did you pick tribes you have gained from at random so you could dishonestly inflate the stats?

b55793b06203cfe17fcab2d44a6b9763.png

Idc what stats you put, you seem to get a massive hard on from padding stats so keep doing that if you want but do it in the Magic vs MTWGA thread instead. I just followed the same logic you did with adding tribes to pad stats and managed to make it look better on us and it sure seemed to piss you off as intended.

Probably picked them at random. How much of your ODA was spent clearing rim rats Silver? Or are you going to claim that your tribe's ODA was all spent fighting Magic?

I even said earlier that we haven't had our chance to fight yet, I got twice your ODA so idek why you would bring that up anyway noob