Magic the (hug) Gathering

DeletedUser120220

Funny thing that is really interesting is that every time a village is taken from dream, the kutwk trains are 1 second behind, proving that dream are working with kutwk. So stop pretending you are doing it solo and admitt to those you are working with. Dream may not be allied, but the 3-4 dream players working with you should be included.

There's a difference between working with someone and (a group of) individuals disliking Magic so much they'd rather gift their villages to someone fighting Magic than risk losing them to Magic.

DeletedUser119533

There's a difference between working with someone and (a group of) individuals disliking Magic so much they'd rather gift their villages to someone fighting Magic than risk losing them to Magic.

Well stats just show your tribe working with another tribe, people cannot know if it is just 2-3 players or if it is the tribe you are working with. All i am saying is be honest with the stats, and include the individuals or tribes that you are attacking with, rather than just deny all knowledge of it, until somebody points out that stats show you are working with them, then cry saying that its not fair they are included, because you are only working with them and two tribes working together should not count as allies in the war.

If two tribes/groups of players are working together, then include them. If not, then please count magic, spells p.t.g. and p.t.g as different tribes as they are only working with each other and therefore is not allied together in the war.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so if I a cap a village of a player and he mails me.

''Subject heejin
let me finish attack him with all my troops on 1 then youre free to take it.''

and I let them nuke yours lovly, doesnt mean we working together or even allied.
it means you did something to them. but sure go add more to the stats pile, if that makes you happy :D I wonder why everyone want to attack magic :rolleyes:

Lebron James

Reaction score
The real stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Magic
Side 2:
Tribes: MTWGA, Spellz, KuWTP, P.T.G, P.T.G., SH-IT, SH~IT, SHKMT, MTCGA, DREAM, ED!, ED!S, ~SH~, NIR, Mafia, boiiii, Magic, SARAH!, EatAss, 8====D, Blood, G.P.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,866
Side 2: 11,523
Difference: 9,657

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 636
Side 2: 352
Difference: 284

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,300,931
Side 2: 37,990,297
Difference: 31,689,366

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,359,938
Side 2: 1,844,027
Difference: 1,515,911

chart

Did I miss any?

DeletedUser45512

You need to add MEME to those stats to make them the true stats

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's pretty amazing the amount you guys deny things. Why bother denying there is a spy among us? We already know it, we've outplayed the spy several times already. Why bother denying the fact that MTWGA was working for you? I'm sure if the situation were reversed and MTWGA were eating Magic villas like crazy you'd go "yup those are our allies, we're all working together to defeat Magic and we're doing great at it!"

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
It's pretty amazing the amount you guys deny things. Why bother denying there is a spy among us? We already know it, we've outplayed the spy several times already. Why bother denying the fact that MTWGA was working for you? I'm sure if the situation were reversed and MTWGA were eating Magic villas like crazy you'd go "yup those are our allies, we're all working together to defeat Magic and we're doing great at it!"

"out played the spy" lmao

I mean if there attacking the same tribe I guess you could say they were working with people, but its mostly that everyone just hates you guys, not like it takes much convincing

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No one:

Literally not a soul:

Anti-Magic Coalition: LOOK HOW MANY NUKES I KILLED TODAY, I'M THE BEST!!

Lemme fix for you

Diopter and his “friends”:
d93aff60855af9c3fb45dc5d29297ddf.png

Crunsh: /walls

diopter and friends ("literally not a soul"):

Crunsh("AnTi MaGiC cOaLiTiOn"): memes their noob ops

If you don’t wanna get made fun of, don’t talk trash then suck

Last edited:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Right back at ya.

If you think that was an op, you're in for a wild ride lol

Guess I've angered the fuccboi squad :oops:

So what would you call a group of people from an alliance attacking a single target enough to push them to rank 1 ODD other than an op? Either way if you can do better you know where to find me