Magic the (hug) Gathering

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe I can give tips?

Really? That'd be awesome :)

Maybe you could give me some tips about tribal wars in general, cuz I keep hearing people talk about so called "Nukes" and things like "Sniping" and other modern technologies.
I seem to be stuck in the Middle Age though :( Anyone know how I can advance to the next age??
Don't even have cannons yet :(:(

DeletedUser119533

Mgic players still taking 3 months to beat MTWGA after recruiting their top players:
574022375595573248.png
FiFtY nUkEs MeAnS nOtHiNg SiNcE wE aRe WiNnInG tHe WaR
574022375595573248.png

MTWGA were support by Kutwk, so it was mtwga/mtcga and allies.

Side 1:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G.
Side 2:
Tribes: KuWTP, MTWGA, MTCGA, ED!, ED!S

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 312
Side 2: 112
Difference: 200

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,933,686
Side 2: 613,302
Difference: 1,320,384

chart

Your tribe maybe up in the war, but your alliance is currently losing the war

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes because supporting 3 members with low stack. should mean you add in a other 57 player in we didn't help.

We had a nap and help a few out the tribe know. doesn't mean we helped everyone that tribe or where allied to them.

Just add the 2/3 players we stacked and don't add everyone in lol. But even those stack where small. Unless you wanna make yourself feel better.

DeletedUser57711

So who is fighting in this war again, changes every time I look here :p

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
So who is fighting in this war again, changes every time I look here :p

It's easy the whole world is in a coalition that was formed eons ago vs magic, and i get the feeling that the planners in magic are special seeing they just wasted 50 nukes on nothing because that was not a op :D good work planners in magic we are all proud of you keep it up.

DeletedUser119533

Yes because supporting 3 members with low stack. should mean you add in a other 57 player in we didn't help.

We had a nap and help a few out the tribe know. doesn't mean we helped everyone that tribe or where allied to them.

Just add the 2/3 players we stacked and don't add everyone in lol. But even those stack where small. Unless you wanna make yourself feel better.

That is not true though, since those other 57 players were helped through allowing them to stack different places with the troops you were supporting. Some players supported your players, some players opped with your players, others fake attacked for your players. Your side decided to work with mtwga family against magic, therefore accept them in the stats.

Rimulous

That is not true though, since those other 57 players were helped through allowing them to stack different places with the troops you were supporting. Some players supported your players, some players opped with your players, others fake attacked for your players. Your side decided to work with mtwga family against magic, therefore accept them in the stats.

You are grasping at straws here. We all know that MTWGA has never been allies with KuWTP or Ed! but it is ok if you want to pretend you are winning for another week or two before even the war stats for your made up coalition still looks bad for you. Typically when you are allies, members of your tribe are aware of the allies, you have shared forums for coordination and you have a shared planner so you don't noble each other's targets. As a member of KuWTP, I have never been aware of any alliance with MTWGA, so I guess if you are right then it was a super top secret alliance where nobody but the leaders knew. I hope you enjoy your delusion for as long as it lasts.

DeletedUser119533

You are grasping at straws here. We all know that MTWGA has never been allies with KuWTP or Ed! but it is ok if you want to pretend you are winning for another week or two before even the war stats for your made up coalition still looks bad for you. Typically when you are allies, members of your tribe are aware of the allies, you have shared forums for coordination and you have a shared planner so you don't noble each other's targets. As a member of KuWTP, I have never been aware of any alliance with MTWGA, so I guess if you are right then it was a super top secret alliance where nobody but the leaders knew. I hope you enjoy your delusion for as long as it lasts.

Your tribe member posted that your tribe supported multiple mtwga players
Your tribe opped with them, therefore coordination is proven
There tribe landed support right after your tribe noble trains again coordination
Your tribe and theres attacked the same players, while no cross nobles happened, proving again coordination

Please explain how with no coordination these things happened? Obviously as you say only the leaders new of this, can you explain how members who are not leaders were also involved in the organised defense and attacks?

You say your tribes were not allied, but your members accept that the tribes were working together against magic. They were attacking and defending together. The war stats are not a list of allies, they are a list of tribes working together, and your tribe teamed up with mtwga family as the stats, coordination, and your members have all stated. Therefore the warstats include mtwga and family.

DeletedUser122473

It's ok, with friends like KUWTWHOGIVES and whatever ED's name is now. You don't really need enemies.

Side 1:
Tribes: MTCGA, MTWGA
Side 2:
Tribes: Drama!, Drama?, KuWTP

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 354
Side 2: 2,228
Difference: 1,874

chart

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 152
Difference: 150

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,358,110
Side 2: 9,789,612
Difference: 8,431,502

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,211
Side 2: 1,029,300
Difference: 1,018,089

chart

DeletedUser119533

The enemy of your enemy is your friend alliance, clearly.

Can you read?

Two tribes attacking the same tribe is NOT WORKING TOGETHER AND THEREFORE NOT AN ALLIANCE

Two tribes coordinating attacks and defences against the same enemy IS WORKING TOGETHER AND THERFORE AN ALLIANCE.

There is a clear difference between the two.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Can you read?

Two tribes attacking the same tribe is NOT WORKING TOGETHER AND THEREFORE NOT AN ALLIANCE

Two tribes coordinating attacks and defences against the same enemy IS WORKING TOGETHER AND THERFORE AN ALLIANCE.

There is a clear difference between the two.

Honestly it’s just laughable. you relocate all your tribe to my frontline with the scraps left over from the accounts we already destroyed, I don’t have a lick of outside support other then tribe, and you sit here and talk talk talk but no attacks. Your tribe (and just the main tribe) is over 1.5x our size so say what you want but even if we discount all your allies and our allies that only exist in your own heads, you still have the size advantage. If you’re so big and bad send some more nukes to die and lets scrap it up because i’ve Been ready for this all world. When you make some caps off me or any of us come here and talk until then nothing you can say will ever hold weight. We proved we’re here to play and I’ve yet to see any of you prove the same. I’ll be waiting.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

So I guess when a MTWGA member sends nukes towards me, a KuWTP member times nobles right after the last nuke, and the MTWGA member times support right after the last noble it's a total coincidence. I guess when a MTWGA member attempted to take a village from Flip and Crunshie sent nukes before the nobles and attacks between the nobles that was just another coincidence. And the support Crunshie timed after was a coincidence too. Those player from different tribes couldn't possibly be friends or sharing commands.

Oh and I suppose Lucie switching over to KuWTP then back to MTWGA then back to KuWTP was a totally random occurrence that had nothing to do with the relationship between those two tribes and certainly had nothing to do with flag trading. And the fact that a few MTWGA members had their profile picture changed to match Lucie's means nothing, they totally weren't being account sat.

Admit it. The only reason you people are denying that the tribes were allied against a common enemy is because they got their ass kicked. Bad.

Rimulous

Your tribe member posted that your tribe supported multiple mtwga players
Your tribe opped with them, therefore coordination is proven
There tribe landed support right after your tribe noble trains again coordination
Your tribe and theres attacked the same players, while no cross nobles happened, proving again coordination

Please explain how with no coordination these things happened? Obviously as you say only the leaders new of this, can you explain how members who are not leaders were also involved in the organised defense and attacks?

You say your tribes were not allied, but your members accept that the tribes were working together against magic. They were attacking and defending together. The war stats are not a list of allies, they are a list of tribes working together, and your tribe teamed up with mtwga family as the stats, coordination, and your members have all stated. Therefore the warstats include mtwga and family.

I think all these Magic guys are just NPCs. They keep saying the same thing. ORANGE MAN BAD!

I’m sure there were neighbors that coordinated with MTWGA because they are friends or because they wanted to mess with Magic but that doesn’t mean there was any diplomacy between the tribes. I look forward to seeing your excuses in a month when you don’t have any BS stats to hide behind because our caps on your main tribe are higher than your caps on MTWGA

DeletedUser119533

I chat shit, because i don't know my arse from my elbow.

Obviously you are going to deny working with other tribes, and your members want to split the stats into members who participate and members who don't. So please dont count all magic, p.t.g, p.t.g. and spellz together, since not all members have participated, and therefore the tribe itself cannot be considered part of the war.

Rimulous

Obviously you are going to deny working with other tribes, and your members want to split the stats into members who participate and members who don't. So please dont count all magic, p.t.g, p.t.g. and spellz together, since not all members have participated, and therefore the tribe itself cannot be considered part of the war.

OK, lets just include main tribe and not all your family tribes. Oops, we are still winning.

Side 1:
Tribes: KuWTP
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 802
Side 2: 1,020
Difference: 218

chart

Side 1: 28