Magic the (hug) Gathering

DeletedUser119533

Side 1:
Tribes: Anger+, Angers, Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G.
Side 2:
Tribes: Drama!, Drama?, K!, -OG-

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 3
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 231,235
Side 2: 28,237
Difference: 202,998

chart

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Y'all kids are talking shit about karl and I am here to do something about it. Have you ever seen such a GREAT tw player like KARLMYDIA? Have you seen every single nuke sent by KARL for his tribemates? Y'all think that KARL should be internalled? Think twice because K! is being run single-handedly by KARL. Every vill capped is planned meticulously by KARL, setting them up for his tribe to noble. Every single war cap and succesful is set up by KARL. Without KARL K! would not even be in Top 3 in k45. Think twice again before talking shit about KARL again kids.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I saw karlmydia at a grocery store in Birmingham yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. Pretty surreal experience, I thought he was just "toxic" in TW and on discord but turns out his personality extends to real life too.

Anonymous...

Look Silver, just be honest. The only reason, and I mean the only reason, you're doing this is because you found out that Karl's father is a little person and you feel bad for him.

Just stahp, you're making yourself look like a tool

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about karl. u wouldnt say this shit to him irl, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Last edited:

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
My dad beats me My mom beats me My brother beats me My sister beats me At least I feel safe with Karl, because he can't beat anyone

DeletedUser101339

Well I know a few people who aren't getting invited to my birthday party anymore.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well I know a few people who aren't getting invited to my birthday party anymore.

wel dont you need friends to trow one?:oops:

some one named karl:) on discord said this :
;;wanted to flame silver and lahuil on forums but my acc has "3 infractions" so I must be on good behaviour''

so we can be all nice to karl and make fun of him and he cant do much back :cool:

DeletedUser101339

I want the record to state that I was wrongfully convicted, my people have been oppressed for far too long.