Magic the (hug) Gathering

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Results not what we'd hoped, but like i said before (and like we did) there will be a bounce back. Its ironic to see people come out talking trash hiding behind 5 tribes defense though. We have a long way to go boys dont blow your load early and say something you cant take back.

DeletedUser122473

Results not what we'd hoped, but like i said before (and like we did) there will be a bounce back. Its ironic to see people come out talking trash hiding behind 5 tribes defense though. We have a long way to go boys dont blow your load early and say something you cant take back.

Still your best one yet. My favourite part was cornetto timing 6 nukes down to 18ms. Rather impressive! Being able to split a second into 50, dude might make a solid drummer with that sort of timing.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
482470f10e0d4c583bfb0d48c37629e2.png

I see this war dragging on for several years unless something significant happens to a few of the major players. The status of this world is quite interesting.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
View attachment 3471

I see this war dragging on for several years unless something significant happens to a few of the major players. The status of this world is quite interesting.

1579113251686.png

how you gonna go for years when you can barely get a positive day in 2 months. even stats from day 1 are just as bad to and only getting worse.

1579113444261.png

1579113183222.png