Magic the (hug) Gathering

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Some of the last stated that matter. Shout out to the fact that K didn't lose any members through out the world is a true testament to how close everyone became playing through it and its been a great ride.

1582096475144.png

1582096514476.png

DeletedUser122473

Not really critique, I like Cornetto. He's fun to scrap with.

But you did give me the ability to make a tiny jab against your absolute statement so, why not poke? :)

Shout out to the fact that K didn't lose any members through out the world

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
bye bye stoner, thought you would be better then this.

only taking internalles then be gone after 1 op. time to move on the next bigger player :)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I did support Stoner, but that sadly wasn't enough. Also lacked the time to do much beyond defending. Now that schools are closed due to the pandemic I suddenly have a ton of time to play, but two weeks too late. I feel like I'm the punchline of a bad joke lol.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, most of the team has quit. I really only came to this world because of them. I think it's time for me to retire. I could play a little longer but it would essentially just be me on the account, which wouldn't be enough to do much of anything.

Congratulations K! You will win the world. Even though we lost, it was still fun.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
damn everyone quitting or just losing hard, we need to get noble cost go down. so much to eat for f2p :)