Magnum Announcement

DeletedUser

Show me where we begged for an NAP with Ron, please.

Dawn asked GoK for one in preparation for this war, but it didnt turn out well and she ended up telling him to shove it up his arse.

It was between me and alex that the NAP was made, and alex came to me as has been said earlier.

You see, at the time, i found myself asking myself and Dawn, whether or not Magnum would have agreed to a NAP, had we been in their situation. The answer was of course, probably not.

DeletedUser

GOK, if I had my war mongering way I would be sniping all those low morale inactives you've got Houly capturing right now. I mean, if you want to re-open hostilities you've got my vote! (sorry Fesin, as always I defer to you!)

I'd also like to give my condolences to Bwah for the very brief time he held the center of world 21 before it came back into Magnum hands. Cherish the sweet memories, despite that they were brief!

~Morph

DeletedUser

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb12 or whatever is dragonwarriors - used the same alias on w8 forums.

Arg is not involved, heck have you ever seen the mess between magnums and puffins? gore everywhere! we like to just drink rum and pick on the easy folk... that way we can be drunk merry and then say how amazing we are.. but oh well. Y' landlubbers darn no nuttin 'bout us pirates 'nd it scares ye

DeletedUser

99Hawk6spd
Tribe: None

image.php

And so another magnum member is kicked for stats.

He isn't inactive either;

Attacker: 99Hawk6spd
Village: Puck Fuffin (533|475) K45

Quantity: 0 0 7689 0 2677 0 199 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7689 0 2677 0 199 0 0

He saw the incomming, got a sitter and hasn't been back since. We tried to save the account but it lacked alot of prep. As with the rest of our inactives that got the boot, they served there usefulness now they aren't needed.

DeletedUser

He saw the incomming, got a sitter and hasn't been back since. We tried to save the account but it lacked alot of prep. As with the rest of our inactives that got the boot, they served there usefulness now they aren't needed.

:icon_eek: I thought that was a graph of Rose for 1 minute there...

dawnrising27

You see, at the time, i found myself asking myself and Dawn, whether or not Magnum would have agreed to a NAP, had we been in their situation. The answer was of course, probably not.

That was your answer not mine.

My answer was yes, the war was pointless and not going any where. i wanted the war over a long time ago, it was useless.

Nicksta195

Yep, I sat him for a little while. He was kind enough to leave me a bunch of empty villages with support in Barbs to try to defend for him.

lordtrall

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb12 or whatever is dragonwarriors - used the same alias on w8 forums...

I don't think they are the same, too different style of writing.

Back to the war, ... Seems if Magnum keep kicking "inactives" Puffin will have lots of juicy vills in K45 for new clusters.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fed up with stats so here are some graphs to show how the war is going:)

Magum start attacks on PuFFiN:

image.php

A day or so in Magnum start to kick members:

image.php

While this is going on PuFFiN keep going up in villages:

image.php

And Magnum start to fall:

image.php

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Goodbye W21 forums

I have never made a post like this before but feel the time is right to say goodbye to all my fellow posters on the W21 forums.

I joined this world & started posting to have fun.

I care about everyone on this world & how it plays out I even made this thread about the situation & how it effects everyone on the world:

Thread

Same old problem just not enough time to do everything you want in life.

Maybe catch up with you all on W34 who knows:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have never made a post like this before but feel the time is right to say goodbye to all my fellow posters on the W21 forums.

I care about everyone on this world & how it plays out I even made this thread about the situation & how it effects everyone on the world:

Thread

sorry to see you go. I never talked to you but I have a ton of respect for you and your tribe. Best of luck in RL and any other worlds you play in.

DeletedUser

Indeed the week is Puffin's based on a 24-11 war score in their favour, one must say things are moving slow in both directions with obvious concession being granted to Puffin for multiple wars, I can only think based on them slowing down especially in the last few days and with the introduction of Crayn things can only get better.

The game is beginning. :)

-----------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: Magnum
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PuFFiN
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 4
Difference: 0

image.php

--------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: Magnum
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PuFFiN
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 24
Difference: 13

image.php

DeletedUser

Thread

What a coincidence? Right after crayn declares eh?

DeletedUser

If you took time to look at the stats perhaps you would see as of recent we aren’t faring poorly at all. In fact the stats are currently even.

Still you declared out of the blue, correct? so you should be faring better, but in fact for a declaring side your doing rather poor, your down massively on nukes while we havent even begin to attack properly yet.

Dont worry they are on their way soon enough, nicksta ;P