Magnum Announcement

scarlet ash

good declaration edgey :D, this should be very interesting, im waiting to see the stats for this.

DeletedUser

As edgey so elequantly said, Bring in puffin, we shall be ready :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'm scared you guys! :lol:

But seriously, lets have a fun one guys!

nakki pappa

edgey always makes the declarations sounds cool :) good one and hope you have a nice battle.

DeletedUser

I'm scared you guys! :lol:

But seriously, lets have a fun one guys!

If im not mistaken the whole point of iP was to get into large wars and cause contriversy, Im glad Magnum os taking the whle aproach, oh and its an Edgey declaration, Everyone knows that when Edgey declares war his side always wins :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Time to put up or shut up. I look forward to Bwah's proclamation of innocence and attempts to make Puffin look the victim. Or he could prove that he's not all talk and take villages in K45 that don't come from a player his tribe is account sitting. You know, like a real battle.

Enjoy Puffin, you finally got what you always wanted. You're welcome.

xyziz

Nice Declaration Edgey.

Not the smartest to have everyone launching at pretty much the exact time this thread was made though :icon_confused: Makes it kinda easy to pick out your fakes.

Anyways, Best of luck to you Magnum.

lordtrall

Why is Magnum attacking me, I had nothing to do with that k45 misunderstanding. Please, Edgey call off the attacks on me, I don't want to fight you

DeletedUser

Why is Magnum attacking me, I had nothing to do with that k45 misunderstanding. Please, Edgey call off the attacks on me, I don't want to fight you

Seems my plan of distracting LT on world 32 didn't quite work. Better get the whip and make sure he stays there for a while.

*Crack* :icon_twisted:

lordtrall

all incoming marked and to be ignored, LOL. please tell them to stop , i have no control over bwah, i don't want to lost a village, please edegy make them stop.

lordtrall

Interesting timing, the same time the crayn and tesb nap time period expires, hmmmmmmmmm

could the old alliance be rekindled