Magnum Announcement

Nicksta195

Still you declared out of the blue, correct? so you should be faring better, but in fact for a declaring side your doing rather poor, your down massively on nukes while we havent even begin to attack properly yet.

Dont worry they are on their way soon enough, nicksta ;P

We have plenty of Nukes :icon_twisted: Puffin I am sure would have plenty if the rumors are true now, about your offensive standards.

Anyway I am really sad that I haven't even been faked or anything yet. It truly breaks my heart that you guys have left me be so far.

DeletedUser

Still you declared out of the blue, correct? so you should be faring better, but in fact for a declaring side your doing rather poor, your down massively on nukes while we havent even begin to attack properly yet.

You certainly don't think that magnum had the advantage of suprise did you? Puffin should have expected them to declare after Bwah nobled inside of them like that, and acted the way he did.

DeletedUser

We still have a nuke or sixty or xxx. No need to spend them all at once.

DeletedUser

You certainly don't think that magnum had the advantage of suprise did you? Puffin should have expected them to declare after Bwah nobled inside of them like that, and acted the way he did.

Hey we didnt think they had the balls too, oh and they still dont lol (hence the current situation)

We still have a nuke or sixty or xxx. No need to spend them all at once.

What your forgetting, is ive seen how many went splat from your active players, so hun dont pull the We have tons of nukes crap, cause in all truth we would have seen most of them by now ;P

DeletedUser

Puffin has been on lockdown for the major part - no OPS, not much offensive, just the easy grabs/ key locations. We knew a gangbang was going to start, not just quite sure who would be in it. Seems it's more then we thought, I'm glad we preserved our troops for the long haul.

Still, I see little fit to boast about your accomplishments if even your leadership saw they were fighting a losing war and saw the need to rally up the world ;-).

DeletedUser

Shouldn't the tribe that declared be winning?

Last 48 hours is a current draw :icon_eek:
Without our inactives now, Puffin aren't going to be getting anymore easy caps.

And I feel Magnum are doing amazing compared to the other tribes you warred, well before this gank. So I think Magnum deserves a bit of credit atleast.

DeletedUser

Puffin has been on lockdown for the major part - no OPS, not much offensive, just the easy grabs/ key locations. We knew a gangbang was going to start, not just quite sure who would be in it. Seems it's more then we thought, I'm glad we preserved our troops for the long haul.

Still, I see little fit to boast about your accomplishments if even your leadership saw they were fighting a losing war and saw the need to rally up the world ;-).

Still a bit sore?

DeletedUser

I see you'll need your troops then Puffin, you better be defending 'coz for all I know, you're dodging when you can, seeing as you're mostly offense-oriented..

DeletedUser

Last 48 hours is a current draw :icon_eek:
Without our inactives now, Puffin aren't going to be getting anymore easy caps.

And I feel Magnum are doing amazing compared to the other tribes you warred, well before this gank. So I think Magnum deserves a bit of credit atleast.

'Inactives'/people you kicked to improve the stats after they were targeted, you mean. Oh well, at least we don't abandon our members.

Side 1:
Tribes: PuFFiN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Magnum
Players: kokobest 99Hawk6spd

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 149
Side 2: 100
Difference: 49

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 11
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,303,436
Side 2: 911,748
Difference: 391,688

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289,237
Side 2: 84,719
Difference: 204,518

image.php

DeletedUser

Oh dashmug love your ODD 178K not very D are we:)

Since when does the amount of ODD signify how much Defence you actually have? He just hasnt been attacked much. Since hes right in the middle of Magnum.

DeletedUser

'Inactives'/people you kicked to improve the stats after they were targeted, you mean. Oh well, at least we don't abandon our members.

Why not? Stops you from getting your easy ennoblements from inactives, and means you have to fight our active now...... but when that happens I don't know as I am sort of front line and all I've seen is a pile of fakes...

DeletedUser

Why not? Stops you from getting your easy ennoblements from inactives, and means you have to fight our active now...... but when that happens I don't know as I am sort of front line and all I've seen is a pile of fakes...

Few posts up, read them. You are the attacker, deal with it. We'll play this war in our own fashion.

DeletedUser

Oh dashmug love your ODD 178K not very D are we:)

:icon_surprised: im suprised at what a nooby comment that is. ODD represents how many troops you have killed from attacks on you, this depends on how many attacks have been sent at you, and this is a factor no one has any control over, it doesnt mean he has a low percentage of D, only a low percentage of people willing to attack him.

DeletedUser

Correct me if i am wrong but this pretty much shows PuFFiN were ready for war..

Puffin has been on lockdown for the major part - no OPS, not much offensive, just the easy grabs/ key locations.

Key locations such as the middle of k45? and it explains why Magnum havent taken a lead strait away,
PuFFiN were expecting this war just as much as we were.

DeletedUser

The villages in the middle of K45 were before the declaration.
The declaration was made by Magnum 6 days ago. One would imagine that would be enough time to put OPs into action? That puts to question, why is there so little progress done by Magnum?

Expecting Puffin to be ready with the "résumé standards" of stats when they haven't even started any formal form of retaliation is... hilarious.

Since several of the booted players were active and participated in attacks, how can they be inactive?

DeletedUser

Its because Puffin secretly has Pro D, that we are only just now discovering as well...

DeletedUser

Correct me if i am wrong but this pretty much shows PuFFiN were ready for war..

Key locations such as the middle of k45? and it explains why Magnum havent taken a lead strait away,
PuFFiN were expecting this war just as much as we were.

As soon as your invasion started we ceased all activities. Because we we knew the south would rally up against us, hence we didn't go for massive stacks up north.
When news reached us about the current gangbang, we were nothing but glad of our decission.

So no, you still did very poorly.