mail me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have an email that the players of w13 should see. if you want it..send me your email and who you are in game so i know i am not sending it to certain players i don't think need it. I can't say what is in it or what is about, jsut that you the memebers of w13 want to see this...trust me.

DeletedUser

same thing...trying to stay within the forum rules here.

DeletedUser45372

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that starting a post to circumvent forum rules, is a rule violation.

DeletedUser45372

Im sure that two players can pm each other about ideas and or thoughts :)

Yes, 2 players are free to pm each other about ideas and thoughts. But this thread was not made for that. It was made to circumvent the rules (see below) by asking players to PM him, so he can mail them information that isn't allowed to be posted on the forums. That is (or should be) a violation of the rules.

same thing...trying to stay within the forum rules here.

You guys should spend less time trying to provoke people and more time on your accounts... or at least sitting shrek to help him not hemorrhage villages.

Also, just as a side note, it expressively states in the rules that "Players who deliberately act against the building of a community will be denied access to these forums." With shreks recent posts, as well as yours, those go against the building of a community.
:icon_wink:

Penguin11

So I going to go ahead and close this. If what you want to say is too offensive for the forum then I don't think this thread should be here.

If you have any questions or queries please PM me. Thank you.

Penguin

Status
Not open for further replies.