Main Updating Maps - Dwarv?

DeletedUser

Dwarv, would it be possible to get the updating maps thread unlocked, the old moderator thought it should have been locked, however, if you want to leave it locked, could you just copy the URL's and start a new updating map topic and sticky that please? This way if we go too off topic again you can just lock the thread again without ruining the main updating maps thread?

If all that makes sense :icon_razz:
Let me know :icon_biggrin: Thanks

DeletedUser

Why? I happen to perfer the thread locked. and couldn't you mail him? :icon_rolleyes::icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Why? I happen to perfer the thread locked. and couldn't you mail him? :icon_rolleyes::icon_idea:

Yeah, but it'll be good to discuss it again. Very few worlds have it locked...
Yeah I forgot, it's early :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

We used to have another thread for map discussion and player maps that was unlocked. Could just make that again.

Yeah, I'm dumb.

We have a map discussion thread already, just use that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59335

I happen to like having it closed, rather then scrolling through a map thread trying to find updated maps.

Since we're doing this map discussing thing, air why did you stop your map, lack of host, money or? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dwarv, would it be possible to get the updating maps thread unlocked, the old moderator thought it should have been locked, however, if you want to leave it locked, could you just copy the URL's and start a new updating map topic and sticky that please? This way if we go too off topic again you can just lock the thread again without ruining the main updating maps thread?

If all that makes sense :icon_razz:
Let me know :icon_biggrin: Thanks

Sorry for the late response, been away from the forums for a bit.
I could create a new map discussion in the general area, and link it/images to the first post and let a discussion start there.

That way you keep the current map thread, and you won't need to scroll posts to find the original map.

Opinions?

DeletedUser

I happen to like having it closed, rather then scrolling through a map thread trying to find updated maps.

Since we're doing this map discussing thing, air why did you stop your map, lack of host, money or? :icon_rolleyes:

I took them down the first time I quit and never bothered to put them back up because of nickjer's maps. I could put them back up if I still have access to my old host and people want it I suppose.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the late response, been away from the forums for a bit.
I could create a new map discussion in the general area, and link it/images to the first post and let a discussion start there.

That way you keep the current map thread, and you won't need to scroll posts to find the original map.

Opinions?

Yeah, that's what I was trying to suggest, thanks.
No need for the apology lol :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I took them down the first time I quit and never bothered to put them back up because of nickjer's maps. I could put them back up if I still have access to my old host and people want it I suppose.

I, for one, rather enjoyed your maps, and would greatfully wish to have them back, but not if it is too much trouble - especially now that you have sadly left w20.

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's what I was trying to suggest, thanks.
No need for the apology lol :icon_razz:

Oops, great minds think alike? :icon_redface:
I'll get some more opinions before hand.
Airsofter78's maps seem to be quite a popular choice :)

Last edited by a moderator: