make another village

DeletedUser112079

You take your fire breathing dragon to the island in the middle of the lake, then you climb the mountain and plant your flag. Bam you've made another village.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for your question. The in game quests will help you learn how to conquer another village. You need to keep on doing the quests until you get the "academy" built. Once you do that, you can build a troop called nobles and send it to a neighboring village. Keep in mind, your nobles do need to survive the attack in order to help you gain another village.

The village in question has 100 "loyalty" before your nobles land. It then loses between 20-35 loyalty per noble men hit. Because of that, some people do send 4-5 noble men in succession called a "noble train" (there is a ability to send a train in game now using a sender. If you have any questions on that part when the time comes please do let me know.) Once the village you want to conquer get a "loyalty" under 0, then the village becomes yours.

Feel free to look around these forums for any more information about conquering another village. I am sure that many people around the forums will be free to help you out if you are in need.

There are many different guides here in the forum to look at. Albeit, some may be old, but they still are great ways to help improve your game.

Thank you for your great question, if you need any more help please do feel free to ask!

DeletedUser112079

Hello,

Thank you for your question. The in game quests will help you learn how to conquer another village. You need to keep on doing the quests until you get the "academy" built. Once you do that, you can build a troop called nobles and send it to a neighboring village. Keep in mind, your nobles do need to survive the attack in order to help you gain another village.

I cannot find this "nobles" unit. Could you clarify how to gain this unit please. Thanks.

DeletedUser118888

What is nobles? Can i have some nobles please? Sounds like something trendy and fun.

DeletedUser112079

Also I have another question, how many "heavy cavalry" would you typically build before going for this "nobles" unit?

DeletedUser65288

How can I noble before BP I saw someone else do it but I can't get rank 1 like he did

Erig

Dan, can't you be a little bit more fun sometimes and keep the troll ongoing? :lol: I was too late to the party so i missed my opportunity :(

DeletedUser112079

Dan, can't you be a little bit more fun sometimes and keep the troll ongoing? :lol: I was too late to the party so i missed my opportunity :(

You would be breaking serious clans sacred code by commencing in such a vile act of trolling.

Garrock

how do you make another village?

Look... a lot of jokester's here. That prometheus guy the biggest one.

The real way you make another village is... Momma village and Papa village close the door and turn out the lights.. then... (the rest is bannable).

DeletedUser58259

Look... a lot of jokester's here. That prometheus guy the biggest one.

The real way you make another village is... Momma village and Papa village close the door and turn out the lights.. then... (the rest is bannable).

[video=youtube;xat1GVnl8-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k[/video]