Make Casual Great Again

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
I don't play the casuals for the flags at all, if so i wouldnt have stayed to win C10 a nonflag casual for 700+ days. Its a nice community, u get to teach other players aswell that maybe don't know much which also is really fun to do I've helped plenty of new players and made them wanna try out normalworlds aswell. . And u get to fight great players aswell, and there is nightprotection :> The name of the world is "Casual" It's a casual world. If they want to nerf the better players there is ways to do it. Like turn off barbsupport so we cant stack it. that way the new players in rim can take it way before. Also if they would remove all veteran players from casual there wouldnt be much players left. There is also a bunch of oldschool players who play casual due to the long time span of the world and world size. And as i said u can live a normal life without having to fill up the acc with 24/7 activity
You made some very good points Lars. Let that noob from above do what he does best: Getting rimmed and cry about worlds he doesn't play

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't play the casuals for the flags at all, if so i wouldnt have stayed to win C10 a nonflag casual for 700+ days. Its a nice community, u get to teach other players aswell that maybe don't know much which also is really fun to do I've helped plenty of new players and made them wanna try out normalworlds aswell. . And u get to fight great players aswell, and there is nightprotection :> The name of the world is "Casual" It's a casual world. If they want to nerf the better players there is ways to do it. Like turn off barbsupport so we cant stack it. that way the new players in rim can take it way before. Also if they would remove all veteran players from casual there wouldnt be much players left. There is also a bunch of oldschool players who play casual due to the long time span of the world and world size. And as i said u can live a normal life without having to fill up the acc with 24/7 activity

The purpose of the world is to let new players have a place where they can learn the basic mechanics of the game, veteran players being there for " fun " or any other purpose inhibits that.

You have plenty of regular worlds with noob friendly settings for you to play instead of casual.

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
Imagine calling someone a noob when you are too bad to play regular worlds.
I've conducted operations with tens of thousands attacks and rimmed big mouth noobs like you on a regular basis in normal worlds.
It is time for me to play Casual.
Thus playing in a Casual world.
It is in the name: Casual.
Do you have a hard time understanding English?
Do you understand the word Casual?
Should I spell the word Casual slower for you noob?

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I've conducted operations with tens of thousands attacks and rimmed big mouth noobs like you on a regular basis in normal worlds.
It is time for me to play Casual.
Thus playing in a Casual world.
It is in the name: Casual.
Do you have a hard time understanding English?
Do you understand the word Casual?
Should I spell the word Casual slower for you noob?

I really doubt that. nub

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ive won worlds problem is i like casual aswell its a dif playstyle. Ive played with euler but he prolly doesnt remember it i know he is a great player But i like the casual for all the reasons i stated. I may be a devil for that and if so im sorry about that But atleast i get to learn some new players aswell

All the behaviour that people are complaining about in this thread is done by veteran players not by noobs who are learning the game.

The irony

Snuskige Lars

Reaction score
It's probaby because majority of the new players doesn't hang here. And to be honest most of the veterans who have written here wants to fix the issues somehow but maybe you can't see that. You would get another view of it all if u tried casual out. Its easy to write and know it all if u never tried. Then you don't know either that these threads are created by veterans to make the casual great again. greater for the new players but it also results in greater for veterans aswell as it gets more fun.

But hey if u will never get it its really no point in keep on arguing i guess :rolleyes: We could easily just let it be as it is and get badge. But what cale created the thread for was to make it better for all players including new ones. If veterans stop play which will never happend in a million years there will be new players who do the same things as the old ones. What all is trying to fix is to make the casual great again with even odds and more noob friendly. But that is hard to see if unever even tried it. If noone would write out these things they would never get fixed. So it's great threads like this exist since i know for a fact mods are trying to fix casuals aswell from big premades. Im one of who likes to go up vs the premades for fun so it doesn't get easy every casual.

The new people are complaining of it. the veterans arent complaining, they want to fix the issue thats why this thread was created.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's probaby because majority of the new players doesn't hang here. And to be honest most of the veterans who have written here wants to fix the issues somehow but maybe you can't see that. You would get another view of it all if u tried casual out. Its easy to write and know it all if u never tried. Then you don't know either that these threads are created by veterans to make the casual great again. greater for the new players but it also results in greater for veterans aswell as it gets more fun.

But hey if u will never get it its really no point in keep on arguing i guess :rolleyes: We could easily just let it be as it is and get badge. But what cale created the thread for was to make it better for all players including new ones. If veterans stop play which will never happend in a million years there will be new players who do the same things as the old ones. What all is trying to fix is to make the casual great again with even odds and more noob friendly. But that is hard to see if unever even tried it. If noone would write out these things they would never get fixed. So it's great threads like this exist since i know for a fact mods are trying to fix casuals aswell from big premades. Im one of who likes to go up vs the premades for fun so it doesn't get easy every casual.

The new people are complaining of it. the veterans arent complaining, they want to fix the issue thats why this thread was created.

You do understand that the point of casual are for new players who get nobled? Not for veterans who transfer there for " fun and a free badge ".

It is the veterans causing all the problems, new players don't even know how to mint, they would not be causing any of the problems stated in the thread.

If you and Cale care about casual than stop playing it.

So you are saying that you have premades in casual and you haven't even stopped to think how that is a problem? The irony

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
You do understand that the point of casual are for new players who get nobled? Not for veterans who transfer there for " fun and a free badge ".

It is the veterans causing all the problems, new players don't even know how to mint, they would not be causing any of the problems stated in the thread.

If you and Cale care about casual than stop playing it.

So you are saying that you have premades in casual and you haven't even stopped to think how that is a problem? The irony
You are talking about an empty world noob.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
At the end of the day I think that the problem with casual is that players are allowed to hoard villages in preparation for the end game phase. That's why I suggested a cap on the number of villages owned in the casual phase. I think a maximum of 100 villages is just fine to go into the end game phase with.