Rejected by Developer Make luck flag great (again)

Guesswhosback

Reaction score
Right now the luck flag is totally useless and it's time for it to get a change, the way the luck flag works is is always tries to go as close to 0 luck as possible, instead of being able to go above. This is what I would change on it:

Luck flag offensive: Make luck flag able to increase +%, it can go as high as 25%.
Luck flag defensive: Make the luck flag able to decrease the attack to -25%

With a black flag you get 20% so if the attack was supposed to have -5% luck it gets 15% instead. If you want to be extra spicy or just got a lot of flag boosters I also think you should be able to use one on the luck flag making a black flag do 40%.

With all the boosters right now it's way to easy to stack attacks, but just as easy to clear attacks. A luck flag like this could balance it up a bit depending on how lucky you get. For example, to stack against incoming nukes you could use the black luck flag with a flag booster and that would make sure you always get (almost at least) -25% luck on the attacks. And pretty much same when attacking, you get 25% luck with the attack. If you got a nice big bonus op, growing crops nuke you would decimate the stack.

If no changes like this were made I think the luck flag (and luck for that matter) should be removed and all current luck flags split into the other flags. Maybe come up with a totally new flag like % time off buildings (boosting a village fast), less resources cost on buildings (early game) or % more merchants (minting).

2ed786b53924c4bdfefdd71fd69be010.png

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
The development team does not intend to change the behaviour of the luck flag as it is.