Make the AM resource balancer a reliable function

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

- Mr. President

Reaction score
This function is by far the less used one. I don't know if it has or not been suggested before, but if it hasn't, i suggest turning it into some sort of the warehouse balancer script but automated, would definitely be great to have an actual warehouse balancer in game.

Deleted User - 848983838

definitely would be great for AM balancer to do what the script does. being able to set it to balance every 3 days, or move res from 1 group to another every other day would be great

- Mr. President

Reaction score
I was thinking more about it being a fully automated version of for example shinko's balancer but with more settings, defining how often you'd want it to balance, how many "minimum resources" you'd want your village to have saved for example to make troops, some sort of a mix between this and shinko's.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Im kinda happy with the settings are right now for Stockpile, maybe add an option to make it just balance all res on account across the villages.
It doesnt have to be high tech or replace the balancing scripte entirely since Stockpile is automatic.

Biggest issue right now with stockpile isnt really the settings imo, but that it kinda doesnt work lol

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
definitely would be great for AM balancer to do what the script does. being able to set it to balance every 3 days, or move res from 1 group to another every other day would be great
I mean the Stockpile does "Balance" every 8 hours, so 3 times per day (00, 08, 16ST)