Failed Vote Make the pally need 0 pop

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If the paladin doesn't need any farm space to exist then it can be allowed to be relocated freely without issue ever.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
This is approved for voting, however I do not believe this is the way our game designers want to go. (So don't expect too much of it)

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why would it be desirable to be able to relocate a paladin more easily than the current design? Paladins are more effective in defense than offense, and particularly relocating paladins, to me at least, feels more common in defense. Yet defense is (and always has been) stronger than offense in this game - can you explain why you feel defending needs to be easier?

The Guide

Reaction score
I voted yes on this but also present counterargument as well...

If you're that concerned about paladin movements, I suggest you build your troop manager with 10 population space left over for all builds. I have done this and never had an issue with paladin relocation which I had done quite often when defending and preparing offensive ops.

If that 10 population is that valuable where it's causing a massive change in your attack strength, maybe it's time to consider the trade-off in value that paladin relocation brings to you.

Just saying the option to keep that 10 population in the game is always there..

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why would it be desirable to be able to relocate a paladin more easily than the current design? Paladins are more effective in defense than offense, and particularly relocating paladins, to me at least, feels more common in defense. Yet defense is (and always has been) stronger than offense in this game - can you explain why you feel defending needs to be easier?

The current situation is that you could just make the space within 10 minutes or so by killing off population space by attacking next door.

To me, being able to freely move paladins about doesn't add much to making defence easier just more convient.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
drgqLTN.png

I voted yes because i simply don't like having to do this on my acc with thousands of villages just to be always ready to relocate or survive.
Feel it is kinda bad by design.
You argue it would make defending easier? Would it REALLY though? top end players already do what I do to completly counter it. but having to have 10 pop available at all times just for paladin kinda sucks in its current design.

Id rather have the statue permanently take up 10 additional pop if that would a compensation.