maker73

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeftySmurf

I see maker73 has stopped posting, funny that, seems to have happened around the same time we got Caleta to quit.

Coincidence?

DeletedUser

Good point, and let's see if that Kong=Fail troll disappears as well.

DeletedUser

I guess it could be a "good bye don't let the door hit you in the backside of the way out" type thread like was done for the likes of Mr D Babble. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

His last activity was November 27th. Maybe he finally got the hint :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm almost certain that maker wasn't Caleta, I talked to Caleta a lot ingame, and they were nothing alike.

HeftySmurf

I'm almost certain that maker wasn't Caleta, I talked to Caleta a lot ingame, and they were nothing alike.

Meh, I saw similarities in our mails, and we asked him and he never asked who Maker was or even denied it.

DeletedUser

Before or after the account changed owner?

After Caleta took the Wizzy account, so it was the new owner with a bit of the original Caleta, so I guess it still could be Maker.

Doesn't really matter, Maker is posting again, and it actually looks like a good thread....

DeletedUser47445

After Caleta took the Wizzy account, so it was the new owner with a bit of the original Caleta, so I guess it still could be Maker.

Doesn't really matter, Maker is posting again, and it actually looks like a good thread....

Maker and good thread only can be placed in the same sentance when you put "Maker can't come up with a good thread". Either that or "Maker comes in and uselessly spams a good thread".

And did Dorin "The drooling-keyboard humping monkey" Baba come back?

DeletedUser47445

Hey that is a great thread. I withdraw (sort of) my previous statement, even though Dorin Baba made that thread.

DeletedUser

Anybody say that propaganda can't affect the world, but seeing how pron, kong, who, hulk,green collapse because of propaganda I think I'm doing a good job. :) :) :)

DeletedUser

I see maker73 has stopped posting, funny that, seems to have happened around the same time we got Caleta to quit.

Coincidence?

he also left about the same time you left all your members of your tribe...

Now he is back, and most of your members are still abandoned...

Luckily for us in K36 & 46, we have Adrian and Berry. :)

DeletedUser

Anybody say that propaganda can't affect the world, but seeing how pron, kong, who, hulk,green collapse because of propaganda I think I'm doing a good job. :) :) :)

KONG collapsed because everyone got banned lol, i don't see how the PnPs affected that in anyway whatsoever. I'm sure if that never happened they would still be around in some form or another.

Pron didn't collapse from the PnPs, that was heftys own undoing.

Green, aka the remants of fail bomb merged off and eventually went to T.K.W and were nobled by prime.

Who? lost the battle to it's own inactivity.

Propaganda in no way was a factor in the downfall of these tribes.

If you want an example of PnP crippling a tribe, use what I did with FLB/Fusion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How the hell did any of those tribes collapse due to propaganda?

Propaganda can effect things, but not the collapse of tribes. (Or at least I've never seen/heard of it happening)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

None of these tribes fell because of propaganda you misinformed noob.

If you're going to troll try to know something is fact before you blurt out your usually unqualified and unsubstantiated innuendo, the only real examples of tribes failing because of PnP was Failsion as pointed out by Guyver.

rich26ca

guys in makers eye's when he types it is PnP, lol... I know... I know ridiculous but look through is post's its true he really does, lmao....

what he can't seem to grasp that even GUW is more informed then he is and that we all know more about current events they he does... we can only hope he comes around but i've lost faith...

Rolf..

DeletedUser

Rich26,

I am Maker73, while Fear!? is our least priorities, you noticed that the aim of War is Continent Domination, Fall of Pron gave us more continents for expansion.

Even everybody hates me, I make a point of playing with your small minds.

Also it's you mattybaba who is misinformed about your tribe PRON. Talk Big and Fall Hard.

A 10,000,000 point player is worthless if can't stay in one place. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.