maker73

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah Dorin is right
Dorin is noob, maker is noob...so that means Dorin = maker?
not necessarily

I got you back mate:D

and I will got your villages mate ;)
Just be carefull what you wish and what you say.

DeletedUser

it was nothing personal:))
it was the way you said it:D

FYI I have SOME incomings from dorin now:p

Edit: when ever you were finished sending tell me to start renaming:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it was nothing personal:))
it was the way you said it:D

FYI I have SOME incomings from dorin now:p

Edit: when ever you were finished sending tell me to start renaming:D

When you will take back your words : " Dorin is noob"

We can dance all night !

[
Uptown, downtown
All around the world we gonna jump now, jump now
Everybody come because we need, more, nukes/fakes/nobles...
Mayday, mayday
, nightmare to lvl0h3n ! ]

=================================

I'm not Maker, I'm not noob. End of story.
And I hope
lvl0h3n , that you get my message.
If not,please continue to joke, I will joke in my own way with you, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I said you are not maker:D I backed you up on that;) but for being noob:-? that's not my call, never fought you before;)
if you yourself was the player to attack obatca no you are not noob:p otherwise yeah you are:D
that's your call to stop or continue sending nukes/fakes to me, because I am not goona stop joking around;) and you are the one who is wasting his time and troops on me, I have to rename BSM attacks:D will rename yours in the middle of them too;)

DeletedUser

TO @Glen7:
"And now Dorin is back Maker is gone"[Glen7]
Say what? 0.o I'm back but not on w20 forums. Just because I reply something to guyv and now I reply here to your patethic flame DOES not mean I return in w20..

" Dorin and maker have similar posting structures."[Glen7]
Earth is round, Moon is round.. so that mean Moon = Earth? So, please avoid to make smart comment regard me and my image. I don't hide behind alias when I have something to say (see Dwav case .. lol)... and about flames, I never flame others. I consider that I said some facts and I was ready to bring arguments to support my words, CLEAR?

tks.
You can return now to your common flames, and to the most important campaigne of w20 public forum :" who is Maker? ".

Little defensive? I was just making a suggestion because I thought you and Maker posted similarly. I was not saying you're definitely maker just because of that.

DeletedUser

Little defensive? I was just making a suggestion because I thought you and Maker posted similarly. I was not saying you're definitely maker just because of that.

Then why don't you stop doing that, because the words that you said just induce confuse to people that really try to find out who is Maker.

Again, I say: I don't hide when I have something to say to someone, I don't scare not to send long nukes/nobles in whatever corner of map will be need and I will not mind to bring the hell on your account(if you have one and you are not a ghost in w20 ingame) if you just say crap words with non base just to grow up into someone eyes that you 'flame me'.

Your words sound like my next words.. Maker like to flame others , Dwavn admit on public forums that a forum without flame is a death one. I believe that is similarly to those 2: both like the existance of flames.... yeh right !

Hope that you catch the idee and I hope next time when you talk on forums about me, to be able to bring arguments to sustain your words.
Ok, from my point of view, this subject is close. I said what I have to say.

Who is Maker? I don't know, I don't care !

DeletedUser

I'm maker, I have a static ip so the mods can't trace me.

I just really like pissing you all off, so neener neener neener :p

DeletedUser

Then why don't you stop doing that, because the words that you said just induce confuse to people that really try to find out who is Maker.

Again, I say: I don't hide when I have something to say to someone, I don't scare not to send long nukes/nobles in whatever corner of map will be need and I will not mind to bring the hell on your account(if you have one and you are not a ghost in w20 ingame) if you just say crap words with non base just to grow up into someone eyes that you 'flame me'.

Your words sound like my next words.. Maker like to flame others , Dwavn admit on public forums that a forum without flame is a death one. I believe that is similarly to those 2: both like the existance of flames.... yeh right !

Hope that you catch the idee and I hope next time when you talk on forums about me, to be able to bring arguments to sustain your words.
Ok, from my point of view, this subject is close. I said what I have to say.

Who is Maker? I don't know, I don't care !

I was making a suggestion, maybe I was wrong. Who cares? I was not trying to flame you at all. But it seems that you're all for flames with this. Spouting empty threats at me. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm shaking.

DeletedUser

Locked as stated earlier.
Even if this thread was unlocked, players would just keep saying "I'm maker :p" - which is pointless spam.

I doubt the Maker account will post again, so although many of you want to know who Maker is, your wont be able to get enough proof, and will lead you in circles and this thread forever being spammed up with no end.

I might re open this again in the future, but for now it's closed which allows the people accused to calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.