Making Freebie Sigs

DeletedUser71940

2qbspbp.gif

Slight EDIT: Have just learned how to make animated pictures on GIMP, so willing to do animated CoA's seeing as the animated sigs are against the rules.

Yeah, seeing as majority of the sig makers that made the signatures for people have now fled the world, I guess I will do some of them. Tai Chi is working long and hard(No sexual innuendo)so I decided to relieve him of some of the load(no sexual innuendo there either).

I am doing signatures FREE of charge,

My level of signatures making is currently at begginer, I am not much of a sig maker, able to use the brushes now and then etc etc.

If you wish to have a signature made, please FILL out this application form, please be as specific as possible otherwise the end result either will not please you or will just generally result in a fail.

Text(Positionining is optional but will help):

Background(Colours, Pictures etc) If pictures please go on Renders and choose the one that you wish to be used:

Pictures; Just as background, use Renders to find the one you would like(Also the positioning of it):

Any Additional information: Extra text, pictures, effects etc.
As much information as possible is appreciated, vague applications will not be considered and politely ignored.:icon_wink:

Disclaimer:I do not guarantee that I in anyway better than anyone else at making signautres.

P.S also able to make CoA's, avvies and Gamerpics, just give me the dimensions you require along with the application form :)

Some of the previous stuffs;
rkqw4n.png

33wurea.jpg

2mhem3m.png

331ja10.png

2uszvw3.png

141v8y0.png

33b1ts4.png

1y6174.png

a9nwnk.png

a3gjzk.png

23s9ke8.png

2zyzsjb.gif

102t9n9.png

qnrc6o.png

261j6v6.png

53pk05.png

359hegg.png

2hf1eg0.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey mate,

I would love for you to do me one,but im a newb to all this,so as for specific's.
It's simple,something on the lines of my avi,my name in it and that's it bro.I will not complain with any results and will be greatful of any effort put into it.

anewdream

Something to work with.

Text: anewdream
Background: Dark and Medieval
Picture:http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9518/normalshadowdragon.png
Additional info: Not to many effects

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah , I would like anything that looks good - And says Epically Nuclear

NO NUKE EXPOLSIONS!

DeletedUser71940

Trust me, it would be better if you just fill out the application form, that way it will make it easier for me to make the sig to a more accurate degree as to what you preffer it to be.

MusicManJB

I would like a signatiure of a choir and my name, please =]

DeletedUser71940

Post some examples!

No examples, I am starting anew, so all the ones I will make are the examples. I currently do not have the access to GIMP until later tonight, so the sigs will probably be ready tonight :)

DeletedUser

No examples, I am starting anew, so all the ones I will make are the examples. I currently do not have the access to GIMP until later tonight, so the sigs will probably be ready tonight :)

Photoshop FTW! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser71940

I started out with GIMP too :icon_cool: But Photoshop is smoother. You used the fuzzy border thing on your sig :3
I am using GIMP simply because it is a free practice, once I do get a lot smoother sigs on GIMP I will be sure to move onto photoshop, at the beginners stage it is useless compared to GIMP(which is after all a free program).

DeletedUser

I started out with GIMP too :icon_cool: But Photoshop is smoother. You used the fuzzy border thing on your sig :3

Well observed. GIMP works just fine for me, i can still make good sigs.

DeletedUser71940

Sorry guys, not making sigs for anyone else, his specification was the only one I could actually follow properly, the others are too vague and i will result in making something totally opposite to what you actually wish for.