Making official the unofficial

DeletedUser

Yes, (gasp), BH speaks.

We felt that perhaps some may be curious to know a little of our history with regard to HAMMER.

HAMMER went to war with the TER family over territory disputes in K15.
Which is all fine and good. Then 4 members decided to jump ship and go to HAMMER.
It was at this point that BH started to skirmish (as we have been calling it) with HAMMER.
To hunt down the traitors and help secure TER's home K as a good allied tribe should.

Much has happened since then. TER basically lost and to salvage the remnants of TER, their best and most active were brought into BH. Our tribes were brothers from the start. Why wouldn't we bring them in?

We have pretty much secured k14 now. There are some remaining HAMMER villages that will need to be dealt with but it's only a matter of time.

And now for the future of BH:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxNW9dzmEvA

Best of luck to all.
Regards,
BelValcor, Co-Duke of BH

DeletedUser

Youtube declarations are the cool thing to do. :icon_cool:

Good job BH, a little overdue, but very well presented. :)

Edit: I wish I was in BH so I could take shots while playing TW in a basement in Canada... :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

Crispycargo

Lol nice declaration, short and sweet :icon_biggrin:

Gl to BH!

DeletedUser

Youtube declarations are the cool thing to do. :icon_cool:

Good job BH, a little overdue, but very well presented. :)

Edit: I wish I was in BH so I could take shots while playing TW in a basement in Canada... :icon_redface:

Well done fellow 'nucks :)

Nice to see another video declaration. Very well done, and although overdue, as your thread title says it's just making the unofficial..official.

spleen mage

Epic video. If I was going to celebrate declaring war, that's how I'd do it.

DeletedUser

I don't know about copied...
It was more a fun way for us to declare.

THE made a video and it seemed like a good way to show players that we are here for fun.
So we made one as well... BH style. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't know about copied...
It was more a fun way for us to declare.

THE made a video and it seemed like a good way to show players that we are here for fun.
So we made one as well... BH style. :icon_wink:

exactly. JP may have pioneered the video declaration, but these guys far from copied THE. Used the same media, yeah. Much more entertaining this way :)

DeletedUser

nice vids and good props good luck and lay off the beers haha

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted: Hay Hay Thumbs up for bel! suppose its time for me to have a shot too then.
images

When im done with teh corkies ill have me an aftershock mixer.
images

well i aint much of a drinker so ill stick to my smoke.

1254216579_rolling_a_joint.gif

Now i shuld be ready to send me some nukes.. :icon_rolleyes:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:....com/fishbowlDC/original/birthday%20shots.bmp

DeletedUser

We had a tough choice to make for how the declaration should be presented.
A video or a cartoon.
Some may recall a lovely piece of art by our resident artist Slates9:

[spoil]
qx8h21.jpg
[/IMG][/spoil]

So we went with a video.

slates9

We had a tough choice to make for how the declaration should be presented.
A video or a cartoon.
Some may recall a lovely piece of art by our resident artist Slates9:

[spoil]
qx8h21.jpg
[/IMG][/spoil]

So we went with a video.

Yikes! Didn't see that coming :icon_redface:

Ya should've asked someone else for a picture Bel :icon_wink: I'm sure others would have thought of much better ideas/presentation.

I'ma gonna post a map for the benefit of some of you guys in a bit. Watch in this space for it :icon_razz:
(done, it's not spectacular, but then again, it's just so people have an idea of what will be going on)

[spoil]
6rokjo.jpg
[/spoil]

BH are Green, Hammer are orange and THE are red. Figured I may as well add them anyway seeing as we're both at war with Hammer

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Who does it surprise that the first four players to post in this thread are THE wishing BH luck, or congratulating them? :icon_rolleyes:

I thought you guys said that you wanted a challenge with Hammer and DECIDE? And to BH- If THE win their wars with DECIDE and Hammer, which direction do you think that they will go next?

Just throwing things out there... I am aware that BH and Hammer were pretty much at war anyways, without the declaration, but a declaration does suggest that they may be going to step things up a little...

DeletedUser

Who does it surprise that the first four players to post in this thread are THE wishing BH luck, or congratulating them? :icon_rolleyes:

I thought you guys said that you wanted a challenge with Hammer and DECIDE? And to BH- If THE win their wars with DECIDE and Hammer, which direction do you think that they will go next?

Just throwing things out there... I am aware that BH and Hammer were pretty much at war anyways, without the declaration, but a declaration does suggest that they may be going to step things up a little...

You are free to declare on whoever you want as well :icon_rolleyes:
Or is it fun sitting on the side lines and crying about how good the other team is?

And for the record 3 of the first 4 posts were giving props for a good declaration, that's all.

EDIT: This is about BH and Hammer by the way, stick to task at hand, and let's not derail their new found fame :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Crispycargo

Well i for one actually like BH so therefore i am wishing them good luck. Why would i wish good luck to a tribe that we are at war with?? lolz...

Well i am not the aristocracy so i have no idea what they are planning. But did it occur to you that we are actually good guys and are capable of making friends and maintaing that relationship? *GASP!*

Lol ya think?

Last edited: