Side 2: 581,800
Difference: 832,554

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 700,642
Side 2: 55,343
Difference: 645,299

image.php

added pete and steel since i went on a nobleing spree on those 2 and they got kicked when we broke there backs

Hybookie

Actually if you look at TW stats. They leave then join after the OP. So basically when you put together stats for hammer (trying to cover up stats) You have to list the whole tribe as individual players and not the tribe. Just look as their history. Im surprised they havnt done this with allstar since we have taken over 100 villages from the guy (not a sat account btw)

DeletedUser

SPLAT.png

Keep trying buddy. You'll own us all some day. :lol:

I was on vacation when this was said, so I will respond now, even though a response is not warranted or deserved in retreat to your incompetence.

This was a fake train at (553|233) :lol::icon_rolleyes: which very well could have been successful considering the walls were at 5 and troops nearly depleted at the time.

Moreso it was a distraction and an attempt to suicide troops, but think what you will because I have yet to see even one scouting party, much less an actual or even fake attack via THE at any one village of my own. Talk shit all you want, but the facts are there: you are a coward. I send hundreds of fakes/nukes at your members from over 80 hours away---you respond with trash talk in the forum.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was on vacation when this was said, so I will respond now, even though a response is not warranted or deserved in retreat to your incompetence.

This was a fake train at (553|233) :lol::icon_rolleyes: which very well could have been successful considering the walls were at 5 and troops nearly depleted at the time.

Moreso it was a distraction and an attempt to suicide troops, but think what you will because I have yet to see even one scouting party, much less an actual or even fake attack via THE at any one village of my own. Talk shit all you want, but the facts are there: you are a coward. I send hundreds of fakes/nukes at your members from over 80 hours away---you respond with trash talk in the forum.

So then the question becomes, did someone else successfully take an AK village during said Fake train? Meaning, was your fake worth the effort and troops lost?

And if your in the center of your tribe.. its a wonder that they dont just launch free ODD nukes at ya 80 hours away... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Panzer, you're nestled safely in the center of your tribe. It's good that you're faking our front line players, especially if you keep sending full defensive vills with your noble attacks. However, you can't bait us into attacking 80 hours (as you said) behind the front lines. That's pointless, and completely different from what you're doing.

If you ever manage to cap a vill from us, you will likely see incomings for 1 second as we renoble it. :)

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: maby I could spear some nukes and cats :cata::cata::cata:

ill see in a few days

DeletedUser

Again a good reason why you should think before you post.

If you screwed up, and made a stupid in game play (you did), then don't try to cover it up by saying losing a D village was a strategy. If that is your strategy, I can see it will be no fun fighting you when we get to your doorstep when you defend with your offence.

DeletedUser

@ bigbrat I believe steedle and pete had either gone inactive, but sure if it makes you feel nice and fuzzy adding in-actives to the stats by all means.

Hammer have been hit extremely hard with inactivity so put that down to some of the stats and the rest are THE and BH doing a good job attacking or Hammer doing a bad job defending. I have no doubt that when these inactivity problems end, which i believe they are soon that Hammer shall give you hard fight. Might think thats me making excuses but i'm simply stating reasons that explain a proportion of the stats.

the pink panther

Unless the inactivity is related to the attacks, some players just don't like incommings :p

DeletedUser

Unless the inactivity is related to the attacks, some players just don't like incommings :p

True that, but Hammer had alot teenagers about to sit exams, and New parents whose life was a little too busy for tribal wars, don't get me wrong I'm sure we had one or two who just couldn't be bothered with incomings but i knew pete and steedle and they were good guys always up for a fight.

But anyway, I'm sure THE (world8er's) would understand how much of a killer inactivity is especially in war, give it time and Hammer will be throwing heavy punches out, mark my words lol :icon_biggrin:

the pink panther

That may have sounded like a dig it wasn't intended, We've all had players that had 'real life' stuff as soon as they started losing villages..

note I'm not saying this is true for Pete and steedle (I have no idea who they are)

DeletedUser

I knew it wasn't a dig lol

I was just letting -syrus- or whatever know, that they were not dismissed because they were beat (his words) even though he loves to think it.

edit: spelling mistake

DeletedUser

Panzer, you're nestled safely in the center of your tribe. It's good that you're faking our front line players, especially if you keep sending full defensive vills with your noble attacks. However, you can't bait us into attacking 80 hours (as you said) behind the front lines. That's pointless, and completely different from what you're doing.

If you ever manage to cap a vill from us, you will likely see incomings for 1 second as we renoble it. :)

1) That was the only attack of the kind I sent

2) That was not a full defensive village

3) My attacks were sent from 80+ hours out...that does not in any way suggest that I am trying to bait you, only that the majority of my nukes/fakes are at that distance or farther...please stop making me explain simple logic to you (also see #4 for LOLZ)

4) I have villages in K25.....again, stop making excuses

5) You cant read a structured sentence w/o misinterpreting it, so I have made this list

6) You are a noob

After only a couple posts Im tired of addressing the mass posting of THE/BD kids so dont expect a response after this.

DeletedUser

if u looked at my cap history u will see steel booted rigth before i took his town then reinvited and back in for his recap then booted again when i took em back he was in and out for 6 solid hrs out when i was capping and back in when he was recapping so it was a saveing face move and trying to get them more cap versus on recaps and less caps against when i was takeing

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you screwed up, and made a stupid in game play (you did), then don't try to cover it up by saying losing a D village was a strategy. If that is your strategy, I can see it will be no fun fighting you when we get to your doorstep when you defend with your offence.

In defense, he is 80 hours away. maybe that fake train was being dumped to be used as a new nuke..

14-17 days, and you shall see your answer if that village is resent at ya.

DeletedUser

@ shaunc :icon_razz:

I stated the events at that time :icon_wink: dont make me out to gain rep by beating on done tribes i simply stated that thay were booted just as thay were losing villages nothing more nothing less :icon_biggrin: if you dont understand that shuld you be reading this forum ? :lol:

And to any stats yes thay do need to be added for simple reasons thay were nocked down by our offence and we had started taking the caps before thay were booted.. so to remove them now means out offort to take villages from hammer will be never ending thay could kick and say inactave to each player that falls in the end.

Think about it even struggaling tribes would try to nobles inactaves in a war as soon as possable to ceep in the fight why give up a big position on the front lines ? its just isolated a player or two on hammers side wich can be the downfall for others :icon_razz:

Also to brining me into this Your comment as big was directed at him and yes my words were beat simple thay have had alot of offence smashed on them or do we call this somthing diffrent cant be losing ? after all we got the caps ?

[Edit] :icon_twisted: pm me if you want to reply im not going to bugg the forum community with your petty argument big or small

[Edit 2] are hammer ready in 15 mins i do beleave my nukes begin to land in the area hehe launched one 32s into 2010 hehe happy with that..

DeletedUser

if u looked at my cap history u will see steel booted rigth before i took his town then reinvited and back in for his recap then booted again when i took em back he was in and out for 6 solid hrs out when i was capping and back in when he was recapping so it was a saveing face move and trying to get them more cap versus on recaps and less caps against when i was takeing

Don't know if your still recovering from a new years party or your just a plain liar.

steedel Joined 31st December 2009 - 01:00 1,361,613
steedel Left 30th December 2009 - 13:00 1,390,301
Pete5506 Left 30th December 2009 - 01:00 1,697,038
matth1901 Left 28th December 2009 - 01:00 488,365
Radfire Left 28th December 2009 - 01:00 1,023,578

Thats the dismissal list of Hammer. Steedel was kicked for 12 hours for not answering in game messages, inactivity, I've already said hammer have some issues. So you were wrong about trying to hide stats, you were also wrong about steedel being kicked, then invited then kicked again. If you cared to pay any attention you would have recognised, he was kicked for 12 hours then re-invited after responding to mails..........then that was the end of it, not your imaginary world were he was kicked again.

Please stop trying to make trash up, either that sober up before coming on the forums. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Don't know if your still recovering from a new years party or your just a plain liar.

steedel Joined 31st December 2009 - 01:00 1,361,613
steedel Left 30th December 2009 - 13:00 1,390,301
Pete5506 Left 30th December 2009 - 01:00 1,697,038
matth1901 Left 28th December 2009 - 01:00 488,365
Radfire Left 28th December 2009 - 01:00 1,023,578

Thats the dismissal list of Hammer. Steedel was kicked for 12 hours for not answering in game messages, inactivity, I've already said hammer have some issues. So you were wrong about trying to hide stats, you were also wrong about steedel being kicked, then invited then kicked again. If you cared to pay any attention you would have recognised, he was kicked for 12 hours then re-invited after responding to mails..........then that was the end of it, not your imaginary world were he was kicked again.

Please stop trying to make trash up, either that sober up before coming on the forums. Thank you.

You know alot dont ya i like that in people but now for an update for you :lol: i was on when it happend to the fact i had to stay up all night to plann and launch attacks on time (yeah yeah ive no life) i Really dont think TWstats will reconize a quick in and out of a tribe since its updated XX hours if it shows tribless in both updats nothing would change :icon_rolleyes:

i cant really say much other than you will just have to take my word for it :lol: your argument also bacame null-ed since steel rejoind hammer anyhow

You were bagging up the trubble over stats wernt you ? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You know alot dont ya i like that in people but now for an update for you :lol: i was on when it happend to the fact i had to stay up all night to plann and launch attacks on time (yeah yeah ive no life) i Really dont think TWstats will reconize a quick in and out of a tribe since its updated XX hours if it shows tribless in both updats nothing would change :icon_rolleyes:

i cant really say much other than you will just have to take my word for it :lol: your argument also bacame null-ed since steel rejoind hammer anyhow

You were bagging up the trubble over stats wernt you ? :icon_razz:

I really cant take your word for it, since I'm currently sitting a Hammer account for the night, and I'm currently looking at the overview. It only says Kicked then invited, sorry to disappoint

And read again, my argument was to prove that Bigart was lying about steedel, being kicked then invited then kicked again, which never happened, Steedel joining Hammer doesn't effect MY argument unless he was kicked again.

And no i wasn't "bagging up trubble" i was simply stating that some stats might be due to inactivity, i even complemented THE and BH on their good work, if you read.