Making official the unofficial

DeletedUser

No you should be obligated to noble villages and not lose your own to THE.

go work on that.

You can launch long range nukes just as easily as I can, can you not??? You have failed to do anything whatsoever in the Hammer/THE war. Jubal (THE) vs. Hammer caps=0. So go ahead and take your own advice...go work on that. k thx

DeletedUser

You can launch long range nukes just as easily as I can, can you not??? You have failed to do anything whatsoever in the Hammer/THE war. Jubal (THE) vs. Hammer caps=0. So go ahead and take your own advice...go work on that. k thx

Thanks Panzer for another illogical post. Key point is I would have to launch long range against Hammer, where as you would not against THE.

I am busy capping DECIDE vills (slacking lately but doing so nonetheless).

I unlike you AM capping enemy vills. However, maybe I did in fact cap 2 villages off you as well..... :)

Hybookie

LOL he has, he capped 2 villas off you when he was sitting an account. So the question is, What have you done? Well besides the obvious which is nothing but sit back and talk smack like a good little noob :-D

Hybookie

1.3 mil points. and now im 10k points from 4 mil. So your point being?

Oh and it was 200k more then my previous accnt so nothing really big there.

DeletedUser

Says the person who inherited an account which was already large...:icon_eek:

I would just like to point this out, but the Hybookie account and the Petra account were the same size when he gave his account up and switched. Bookie put a lot of work into that account to make it what it is today. He wasn't "handed" anything, he earned it.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hammer
Players:

Timeframe: 18/11/2009 00:00:00 to 19/01/2010 19:03:58

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 324
Side 2: 104
Difference: 220

image.php

Hybookie

Sorry there bgbrt. Just got off topic due to the trolls. But nice stats yah guys got there. Keep up the excellent work. DOWN WITH HAMMER :-D

DeletedUser

Thanks Panzer for another illogical post. Key point is I would have to launch long range against Hammer, where as you would not against THE.

I am busy capping DECIDE vills (slacking lately but doing so nonetheless).

I unlike you AM capping enemy vills. However, maybe I did in fact cap 2 villages off you as well..... :)

Who is the one making illogical posts here...You are trying to say my nukes located in k16/k7/k17 areas are not long range? Please...don't stain your misinformation with stupidity.

I dont really care what you are doing, but thanks for telling me anyways.

btw thanks for letting me know JOHN's sitter and stealing JPohlman's spotlight after he already claimed to have taken those villages....I guess every goon in THE was sitting JOHN's account that night. Maybe you can all have a little credit. In fact, I will give it to you because it seems to make you feel special.

LOL he has, he capped 2 villas off you when he was sitting an account. So the question is, What have you done? Well besides the obvious which is nothing but sit back and talk smack like a good little noob :-D

Your contradictions puzzle me. Your alias puzzles me. Your defense of Jubal does not. Is this Petra or just another noob propagandizing for the World 30 THE PnP virus. Spam more. Get your friends to join in, its a team game....oh wait, thats already been done. =(

Hybookie

Stay on topic please. If you want to post anything about THE go to our thread noob as bgbrt requested to stay on topic here.

I guess some people cant read BGBRT. Sorry about that Ill try to get the noob to post in our thread :-D

DeletedUser

Stay on topic please. If you want to post anything about THE go to our thread noob as bgbrt requested to stay on topic here.

I guess some people cant read BGBRT. Sorry about that Ill try to get the noob to post in our thread :-D

Its called a response "noob". If you don't want a response, don't beg it. Furthermore...know your role. Go ahead and figure out which role that is, but its not to police the forums.

Jubal and yourself are who first brought up THE vs. Hammer. So maybe I should tell you to stay on topic....too late.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 18/11/2009 00:00:00 to 04/02/2010 04:28:00

Side 1: 405
Side 2: 146
Difference: 259

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,923,833
Side 2: 1,398,954
Difference: 2,524,879

image.php

DeletedUser79042

Same case (thread brought to live by robotic intervention :lol:).

BH ! Capping 2 vills of mine is not a world record you know...

slates9

More then 2 r2 :icon_wink: well, the r2d3 account anyway.

Your in K26...we'll get to you in our own time :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If we don't beat you to him. :icon_razz:

Good stats BH!

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 18/11/2009 00:00:00 to 20/03/2010 03:58:44