Making Red Dots Dissapear!

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Perhaps your tribe needs to learn a lesson in using fangs.

so 1 ram and some axes is a fang in your eyes , I never new that 1 ram is a fang damn, you must be next lvl

maybe you need to learn this world has a fake limit either I send 10 ram with no axe or 60 axes, it a fake :rolleyes:

edit: nice buffs you used on a fake btw

Last edited:

DeletedUser102250

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh I publicized the wrong one, lul. There was one where it was like that but with more cats. I cba to look for it now.

Yes I know it's a fake limit world and blah blah blah. Still doesn't mean you can't send fangs properly.

Nice buffs? Lul, I just activated the archer for the lulz since I had plenty from that smithing event or w/e. The axes buff had nothing to do with you.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh I publicized the wrong one, lul. There was one where it was like that but with more cats. I cba to look for it now.

Yes I know it's a fake limit world and blah blah blah. Still doesn't mean you can't send fangs properly.

Nice buffs? Lul, I just activated the archer for the lulz since I had plenty from that smithing event or w/e. The axes buff had nothing to do with you.

:mad:Reports? Can’t publicize those :mad:
o_O Buffs? Don’t need em that’s just my flexo_O
:cool:Externals swag? On full attack:cool:

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
OH so this is how we are going to do this then eh? showing my strong swords coming in? Can hide the fact that i'm a turtle :(

But back to the real world, it won't matter how much you flex on the forums champ the end result will still be the same :)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The end result of what exactly? Hmmm let's see don't see any caps from ya'll. Maybe you should idolize someone else instead of the Kartrashians.

Also attacking for one whole day only to stop after? ZZzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzz

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That comment looked like a kid puked all over something, and was proud of his creation and decided to show it to the world

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
459ff37aeefd1f97bb8c8606fef3e99e.png

102 or 107? yall tell me

love how he left on the last one #SaveTheStats

DeletedUser121486

Not as heavy as my extremely massive and dense brain housing a whopping 65 IQ points