Making the world a safer place...

DeletedUser

Seems like the cat is out the bag so guess I'll post this now :icon_cool:

So first some music to listen to whilst you read this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN3jbHH4qQs

[SPOIL]
Scroll1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

and just cos I had to do a sexy paint pic...

[SPOIL]
Hugexplosion.jpg
[/SPOIL]

HorseSoldier

Nice dec :p This should cure my inactivity. Good luck to the other side. Some of you we know more about than the others...

DeletedUser

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I must say I do like this Declaration and nice choice of song :lol: :lol:

Anyways back to the topic of war...

Good luck to everyone involved but I am sure FRST won't need any of it :icon_wink:

"I could be your cuddle bunny
How would you like your hug today"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice work Picaso! Good Times! Let's Rock and Roll WMD1,WMD2,WMD3,WMD4............................WMD7!

DeletedUser

Just to make things clear WMD7 are not part of our family! They just wanna be like us :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

The 180+ proud family members at the moment :icon_wink:

'Let's start a riot WMD'

DeletedUser

Good dec, much better than that horrible excuse of one by WMD. Don't even need to PnP this, everyone who is in-game and on the front knows how this is going to turn out.

The 180+ proud family members at the moment

'Let's start a riot WMD'

i know only about 3 people who are proud of WMD, the rest simply went to WMD because they were the next biggest after FRST. Your proud of having 180+ members that either don't or can't fight? I've had one recap attempt so far that failed, and that's it.

Good luck to you though, i'm sure your confidence will inspire everyone in WMD that they are, and that they will win.

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3 WMD4
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 142
Difference: 43

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 759,927
Side 2: 936,825
Difference: 176,898

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96,545
Side 2: 0
Difference: 96,545

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The 180+ proud family members at the moment :icon_wink:

'Let's start a riot WMD'

180+ active members that can all snipe and send 1 second trains. they also can fly and have freakin laser beams.

i see this war being fought by FRST and old icarus. once old icarus has had enough and falls so will WMD IMO.

DeletedUser

One thing hurt my ayes...
Tittle.
"Making world safer place" (by killing WMD).

FRST is agresive tribe, FRST is one who make they reputation trough war, on the end, this world can be FRST 43 world in ownership of 60 FRST players, when they done (if they done) with WMD, next is... AAA, NUTS, blah blah blah...
(And i like this, subjective, this is after all PvP game)

On other hand, if u are small or polite or sexy or sad or interesting or big WMD will hug you :) and make u part of family, WMD who was never threat for neighbors or have any serious expanding ambition,
(And i do not like this, subjective, this is after all PvP game :p)

But back to tittle,
u do not make world safer place it is not exactly the truth :)

DeletedUser

ah we have some fun time's ahead............

some excitement at last................

For one's who hug alot people seem very bothered about us................
our weapon's of mass destruction have never been used but FRST seem's to be keen to kill us off.............

and prime is right for those other tribe's sitting on the fence....if we fall who is next.......................and fragile allinace's/ceasefires/nap's will all fall eventually as FRST seem keen to war every tribe that make's it to the #2 rank..............
bear this in mind those who may try pick up the waste

will look forward to meeting those i havent met on the battle filed........................

DeletedUser

One thing hurt my ayes...
Tittle.
"Making world safer place" (by killing WMD).

FRST is agresive tribe, FRST is one who make they reputation trough war, on the end, this world can be FRST 43 world in ownership of 60 FRST players, when they done (if they done) with WMD, next is... AAA, NUTS, blah blah blah...
(And i like this, subjective, this is after all PvP game)

On other hand, if u are small or polite or sexy or sad or interesting or big WMD will hug you :) and make u part of family, WMD who was never threat for neighbors or have any serious expanding ambition,
(And i do not like this, subjective, this is after all PvP game :p)

But back to tittle,
u do not make world safer place it is not exactly the truth :)

So, the only thing you can come up with in your defense of the stats and terrible performance so far by WMD is that the title of the declaration has too much irony for your tastes? Maybe you should stop nit picking at things on the forums and actually do something in-game :icon_wink:

ah we have some fun time's ahead............

some excitement at last................

For one's who hug alot people seem very bothered about us................
our weapon's of mass destruction have never been used but FRST seem's to be keen to kill us off.............

and prime is right for those other tribe's sitting on the fence....if we fall who is next.......................and fragile allinace's/ceasefires/nap's will all fall eventually as FRST seem keen to war every tribe that make's it to the #2 rank..............
bear this in mind those who may try pick up the waste

will look forward to meeting those i havent met on the battle filed........................

You have got to be joking? WMD, the tribe with 5 families, is trying to bully other tribes into helping them by threatening them with FRST's war abilities? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You have got to be joking? WMD, the tribe with 5 families, is trying to bully other tribes into helping them by threatening them with FRST's war abilities? :icon_neutral:

Its enough to scare me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am WMD and my goal into this war is to see how fast we can fold! We intimidated not by skill, teamwork or troops, but we intimidate by numbers. As the old saying goes there is such a thing as "Safety in Numbers" except this saying does not apply to TW. Sure a big group of skilled players will be a smaller group of skilled players. Except WMD that I know of is made up of refugees and a load of people who are probably inactive due to no legitimate wars or they are trapped. This is why as the WMD spokesperson I must inform everyone that our goal is not to win this war.... It is to last as long as possible so we can feel better about our selves. Our main strategy is to noble so many barbs and build them up that FRST will run out of nobles or get bored!

Regards,
WMD's Spokesperson.

P.S. yes I was under the alcohol and still am when I made this post. I figured I would step up as the WMD spokesperson since well.... theirs suck. Oh and Harb hates my post ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, the only thing you can come up with in your defense of the stats and terrible performance so far by WMD is that the title of the declaration has too much irony for your tastes? Maybe you should stop nit picking at things on the forums and actually do something in-game :icon_wink:

we are not bullie's...we hug,never met a bully who hugged me..........
you cannot deny that his observation is well founded,we seek help from nobody in this war,we will stand proud or fall and die.............we will see how it come's about over the next few eek's,though i do doubt that we will not abandon or give up like other tribe's have done under the might of FRST.

DeletedUser

and actually do something in-game :icon_wink:

Hey! My OD rank is not bad for my size! I am punching few and there! Not sinlge 2000 barb villa nobled by me! U hurt my feelings :)))))

Joke by side, good luck to all. My wish is all this mess pass with minimum flame and maximum respect. If i took this like advice, it is not so bad after all logging of from forums today must build up some nasty nukes (lack of nukes, to much support).