chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 670,652
Side 2: 672,077
Difference: 1,425

chart

Yeah This is REAL STATS! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I agree.Eviction Notice was part of FRST in begging of war he should go to statistic. His problem is bcs he is inactive, our few players are also inactive but we hold them. Few our players are mindless but we hold them. Few our players do not understand English but we hold them. Few our players send crap nukes but we hold them. Few our player do not support any one in war do not attack any one just munching barbs like some kinda strange zombie who instead of brain eats barbarian villages but we hold them.
But few our players show incredible survival abilities and show courage, skill and determination. I am proud on those few members, on what they do and on friendship with them. They are equal with every tribe and player in this world.

WMD could kick out all those barb munchers, selfish bastards, no-skill players and inactive creeps, but this will be just covering fact something is rotten here. But i agree this is job for after - war.
For now, let statistic tell what WAS WMD when this war started and what, when all those useless insects end up exterminated, will become. We can kick them all and the u will see WMD in this graphic (maybe) WMD is winning. But this is simple not the truth. FRST rotten part is Eviction Notice, how time pass its gonna be more inactive ppl. They all should go in statistic. It is fair. FRST should better evaluate determination of player they invite into tribe.

If bad recruitment politic was thing what put WMD in this position (W43 drama WMD-noobs, WMD-no skillers, WMD-zerg) and majority of us who indeed fight must "drink a bitter pill" of this legacy,
FRST bitter pill u must drink is inactivity and fair show it statistic. Every member when war started is count. It is fair.

DeletedUser

I agree.Eviction Notice was part of FRST in begging of war he should go to statistic. His problem is bcs he is inactive, our few players are also inactive but we hold them. Few our players are mindless but we hold them. Few our players do not understand English but we hold them. Few our players send crap nukes but we hold them. Few our player do not support any one in war do not attack any one just munching barbs like some kinda strange zombie who instead of brain eats barbarian villages but we hold them.
But few our players show incredible survival abilities and show courage, skill and determination. I am proud on those few members, on what they do and on friendship with them. They are equal with every tribe and player in this world.

WMD could kick out all those barb munchers, selfish bastards, no-skill players and inactive creeps, but this will be just covering fact something is rotten here. But i agree this is job for after - war.

I disagree. I believe WMD hold these players purely for the points they bring, nothing more. If you were smart, you would get rid of the inactives and un-skilled members before the war, because if they drag you down there will be no "after the war" to sort things out. FRST did not care about the points eviction brang, only that he was front-line, so we gave him a chance. He did not pull through, and it was a bad decision on FRST's part no doubt. However he was booted soon after it was noted that he was in-active. I believe the conquers against him when in FRST should count, i do not believe however the conquers after he was booted count as FRST conquers.

Of course, it's obvious that it does not tell the story of what is going on in-game, and i don't really mind if WMD want to feel like a success, that is of course their affair, however it should be noted that he was an inactive booted from FRST, and FRST felt no need to worry about the "internaling" that WMD would have jumped on in the opposite situation, we recruited him, he failed to meet the standard, and was booted. Simple.

For now, let statistic tell what WAS WMD when this war started and what, when all those useless insects end up exterminated, will become. We can kick them all and the u will see WMD in this graphic (maybe) WMD is winning. But this is simple not the truth. FRST rotten part is Eviction Notice, how time pass its gonna be more inactive ppl. They all should go in statistic. It is fair. FRST should better evaluate determination of player they invite into tribe.

You miss my point. The stats were of the last week including eviction notice, he was not in FRST at all the last week. WMD had 50 conquers from a tribe-less player, who did not receive support from FRST when booted. By all means include the previous takes when he was in, which i believe where around 10 or so, but don't pretend that taking him was taking villages off FRST afterwards. He didn't like Nuts!, we gave him a shot, and it flopped, he was booted, a bad decision? Perhaps. Were his losses after going inactive and being booted losses for FRST? No.

If bad recruitment politic was thing what put WMD in this position (W43 drama WMD-noobs, WMD-no skillers, WMD-zerg) and majority of us who indeed fight must "drink a bitter pill" of this legacy,
FRST bitter pill u must drink is inactivity and fair show it statistic. Every member when war started is count. It is fair.

Your only kidding yourself you know, that they are conquers against FRST, or that they even counted in the war. By all means, believe what you will, i don't mind an enemy that's in a false sense of achievement, makes it somewhat satisfying in the end when they realize.

Including Eviction Notice:

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST AAA AAA3
Players: Eviction Notice

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3
Players:

Timeframe: 05/06/2010 00:00:00 to 26/06/2010 11:04:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 409
Side 2: 184
Difference: 225

chart

Side 1: 3,496,001
Side 2: 1,542,109
Difference: 1,953,892

chart

Makes little difference to us in the end i suppose.

By the way, a good post, i enjoyed a chance to have a shot at a good post.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 47
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 14
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 447,272
Side 2: 399,660
Difference: 47,612

chart

Side 1: 123,059
Side 2: 130,650
Difference: 7,591

chart

Here are updated stats Without Eviction Notice

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 47
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 14
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 447,272
Side 2: 399,660
Difference: 47,612

chart

Side 1: 123,059
Side 2: 130,650
Difference: 7,591

chart

Here are updated stats Without Eviction Notice
FRST FAIL! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

FRST FAIL! :icon_rolleyes:

55 members are even with 161 for one day and you think they fail? :icon_rolleyes:
you need to look at the big picture. every single day WMD loses villages and territory to one side, or the other, or both. FRST held their ground today while AAA advanced. Tomorrow AAA and WMD might be tied, but if that happens i guarantee you FRST will advance. It takes all of WMD's most talented players to just keep FRST at bay for a single day and they call that a victory. what happens once AAA gets through the wall of trash and also start hitting the real players with FRST? You think they will be able to divide their attention AND troops? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

55 members are even with 161 for one day and you think they fail? :icon_rolleyes:
you need to look at the big picture. every single day WMD loses villages and territory to one side, or the other, or both. FRST held their ground today while AAA advanced. Tomorrow AAA and WMD might be tied, but if that happens i guarantee you FRST will advance. It takes all of WMD's most talented players to just keep FRST at bay for a single day and they call that a victory. what happens once AAA gets through the wall of trash and also start hitting the real players with FRST? You think they will be able to divide their attention AND troops? :icon_idea:

We will have to soon seen what happens. This war is not over yet and will not be over for some time! In WMD we just need to continue to battle hard and try and gain some wins on our fronts. With these wins moral of the tribe will rise and you may see a few more WMD successful operations. Yet it is true that WMD need to step up and start helping one another in co ordination and support and if this does not become present soon you will see a spiral affect of WMD losses.

Time will be the ultimate teller of this story.

DeletedUser

Eviction Notice should be included in stats. I dont see what the problem is, he was in FRST when the nobling began then he was kicked.....seems like a simple concept tbh :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

dunno they don't exist any more and it improves there stats?
Ahh cool I see.

Well then for future reference.
Clicky
[SPOIL]FRST -v- WMD4
Conquers against opposite side:
FRST - 23
WMD4 - 13[/SPOIL]
So FRST is missing out on +10 conquers in the stats with WMD4 disbanding.

cuthroat

Stats on inactive players means about jack squat, advancement and noblement on active players is where the real stats matter. Everyone does like fuzzy math when it benifits them though but fuzzy math to break even and brag about what happened in a 24hr span is the same thing what the dog left on the front lawn after eating a jar of glitter. It may look pretty but its still the same thing.

The map tells the truth and where WMD priorities are at. The old escape through the backdoor trick. Or it could be to get enough villages near Nuts and hope for an invite.
no1l.png
no2.png

DeletedUser

Stats on inactive players means about jack squat, advancement and noblement on active players is where the real stats matter. Everyone does like fuzzy math when it benifits them though but fuzzy math to break even and brag about what happened in a 24hr span is the same thing what the dog left on the front lawn after eating a jar of glitter. It may look pretty but its still the same thing.
Stats on inactive players do mean something no matter how much anyone denies it.
Whether you like it or not they are villages now in the hands of WMD that used to be in FRST, that means more troops which obviously matters.

Im not saying nobling a few inactives will turn the tide in a war, however I am disagreeing that stats against inactives mean "jack squat".

Now....here you go FRSTies.
[SPOIL]
2v188ch.jpg
[/SPOIL]
That might be something funky for you to know.

DeletedUser

We knew MIOMIO was being sat, she wasn't putting up anywhere near as good a fight as she used to, she was one of the few players in WMD who had any ability, she was good at recapping, gave our offensive a little trouble with those recaps. :icon_wink:

But it seems rowake can't keep up.

And in-actives do matter, but in the end if its *only* inactives one side hits they will lose. Using in-actives to gain position, and then using them to hit the active players is certainly useful, but simply taking them and considering that a victory, isn't enough, in the end you will be out-done by the active noblers on the other side.

cuthroat

Stats on inactive players do mean something no matter how much anyone denies it.
Whether you like it or not they are villages now in the hands of WMD that used to be in FRST, that means more troops which obviously matters.

Im not saying nobling a few inactives will turn the tide in a war, however I am disagreeing that stats against inactives mean "jack squat".

Now....here you go FRSTies.
[SPOIL]
2v188ch.jpg
[/SPOIL]
That might be something funky for you to know.

The point I was trying to get across is in this situation the stats where used to break even, which is pretty worthless to try to use for PnP. If it would have pushed them ahead than I could say ya go ahead and use it. In this case it should be used against them due to their best 24hr timeframe is to break even when they go after undefended inactives while one of their actives is loosing villages at the same pace.

Yes, gaining villages is always nice and when inactive player get nobled it helps pad the numbers some.

But with that said, nobling active members in my opinion carries more weight than an inactive village. With going after the inactive I am sure they lost plenty of troops that could have helped against the frontline and help stop the villages being taken there. If they are interested in troop numbers they could support what they have already and build in the villages they have instead of letting them go to the enemy. In this situation they never gained anything from nobling inactives as a tribe. Nothing to brag about. Might aswell brag about having X amount of scout villages that never killed anything.

DeletedUser

in the case of eviction, his losses weren't a loss for FRST because FRST weren't using those villages. The villages WMD lost, they may have nobled them back to the same amount, though FRST is still in a better position in the end.

FRST gained 78 villages, eviction lost 50, but they weren't being used by FRST, so they don't lose anything there.
WMD lost 78 villages, that they were using.

It's a simple case of very similar to barb nobling to try and stay alive in war. You may keep the same amount of villages, but when you start doing that you have already lost, as you can't really fight back from that point. It's just delaying the inevitable when you do that.

So what i'm saying is, FRST didn't lose any ground because of eviction, we tried him, and dismissed him, no gain, no loss, we were simply back to where we started. WMD however have lost alot of ground from these conquers, as they were against the active players, and WMD controlled villages on the frontline.

basically FRST moved straight forward into WMD, and WMD attacked someone on to the right. in the end, you haven't stopped FRST, or even done anything against FRST (in terms of eviction)

DeletedUser

eventually he will run out of villages for them to noble and claim glory from. personally i would use my nukes against the enemy instead of an inactive, but w/e.