Making the world a safer place...

DeletedUser

Nuts would be wise to begin the fight now. That way AAA and FRST don't continue to become more powerful while they only recruit. What if WMD fights for a year? Are they gonna wait for a 1 vs 1? Think I would delete before I waited that long.

I think we all know Slings opinion of WMD at the moment :icon_neutral:.

Nuts are far more likely to declare on you lot & speed up the process of creating borders with FRST, Then they are to declaring on FRST during a war, Think with your head..... It helps

cuthroat

Nuts would be wise to begin the fight now. That way AAA and FRST don't continue to become more powerful while they only recruit. What if WMD fights for a year? Are they gonna wait for a 1 vs 1? Think I would delete before I waited that long.

you can always just delete right now, give you plenty of time to start on the next world

If Nuts declared and WMD stayed out of FRST/Nuts! war and went after AAA this world would turnover given that Nuts! proves themselves.

You bring up if Nuts! proves themselves... Maybe WMD should try proving something sometime

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3
Players:

Timeframe: 05/06/2010 00:00:00 to 10/07/2010 04:25:44

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,765
Side 2: 1,843
Difference: 78

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 398
Side 2: 128
Difference: 270

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,011,161
Side 2: 13,147,931
Difference: 1,863,230

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,526,327
Side 2: 1,089,211
Difference: 2,437,116

chart

Damn, it seems i missed out on some fun. :icon_wink:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: TriaI

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 05/06/2010 00:00:00 to 10/07/2010 04:25:44

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 190,079
Side 2: 0
Difference: 190,079

chart

[/SPOIL]

Rofl, still no caps. That's funny. :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 05/06/2010 01:24:00 to 14/07/2010 10:33:50

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,020
Side 2: 2,061
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 469
Side 2: 136
Difference: 333

chart

Side 1: 17,155,506
Side 2: 14,824,464
Difference: 2,331,042

chart

Side 1: 4,155,695
Side 2: 1,160,729
Difference: 2,994,966

chart

DeletedUser

War update:

WMD has lost dominance in K66, that makes 2 K's now they have lost dominance in.

Last 24 hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 34
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 2
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 557,645
Side 2: 218,579
Difference: 339,066

chart

Side 1: 216,591
Side 2: 16,603
Difference: 199,988

chart
[/SPOIL]

FRST/AAA last 24 hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: FRST AAA
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 34
Difference: 65

chart

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 2
Difference: 38

chart

Side 1: 849,816
Side 2: 218,579
Difference: 631,237

chart

Side 1: 340,497
Side 2: 16,603
Difference: 323,894

chart

[/SPOIL]

34 conquers, and next to none against their enemies... Seems like yet another tribe trying to keep afloat by nobling everyone except the enemy.

Then and now maps:

map1c.png
map2m.png

Total War stats:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 05/06/2010 00:00:00 to 14/07/2010 10:56:04

Side 1: 875
Side 2: 188
Difference: 687

chart

Side 1: 7,437,502
Side 2: 1,603,248
Difference: 5,834,254

chart

[/SPOIL]

Don't worry WMD, you still have those refugee's you recruited.

Wait...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Trojan Killer darthv1 Finnie the great zytech

Timeframe: 05/06/2010 00:00:00 to 14/07/2010 10:56:04

Side 1: 223
Side 2: 32
Difference: 191

chart

Side 1: 1,954,089
Side 2: 243,909
Difference: 1,710,180

chart

They provided for 200 of the conquers against you. Recruiting refugee's, works well doesn't it. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

As always I told you guys family tribes suck..... WMD you failed although I will give you credit for lasting longer then I thought you would. Congratulations FRST as long as the activity bug does not kill you.... you won the world!

Tribb

Activity bug seems to get every tribe, it's just a matter of if your players help the tribe by actually setting quality sitters or just hit delete. We have been lucky so far as only a few deleted or disappeared all together. WMD on the other hand has just been mass deleting.

DeletedUser

As always I told you guys family tribes suck..... WMD you failed although I will give you credit for lasting longer then I thought you would. Congratulations FRST as long as the activity bug does not kill you.... you won the world!

Activity bug? Never!!

*cough* *sneeze, sneeze*... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I think we all know Slings opinion of WMD at the moment :icon_neutral:.

Nuts are far more likely to declare on you lot & speed up the process of creating borders with FRST, Then they are to declaring on FRST during a war, Think with your head..... It helps

I think we never gonna see FRST NUTS war.

U guys gonna complain on inactives in both tribes for 2,3 weeks on public then do some merge FRST/NUTS and declair win on W43. :)

New ruler of w43! FNRUSTS! :)

Not a flame, relax guys just joke...

Or good idea?

DeletedUser

Technology u are NUTS right?

Technology watch closely situation in WMD/FRST war. Like some eagle predator :)
Umm nope sorry I dont even play TW anymore, just stop in on the externals to pass some time sometimes (that sentence speaks weird :p)

Though I was mailed asking if I was the public spokesman for NUTS! recently too so ill just point out directly I have no connection to NUTS!, besides being ex tribemates to some of them from BORED!, nor am I in any way an official voice for anything these days :icon_redface:

In fact you could go so far as to say I want to see NUTS fail purely due to slingo's public actions soon after the collapse of BORED!...nothing against the players whatsoever, I even tried to help one of their members regain some scripts after he was hacked. But yeah slingo never engaged in any sort of response to my posts about him even in the thread he created after BORED! fell, still find that intriguing as to why that was :icon_razz:

Sorry for going off topic but there was no recent posts to argue with so I thought id try start something by relighting old flames....flame on NUTS'ers :icon_twisted:

PS: Some nice warring FRST =]

DeletedUser

Yay tech's back! :)

P.S FRST are noobs, it's a well known fact. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Umm nope sorry I dont even play TW anymore, just stop in on the externals to pass some time sometimes (that sentence speaks weird :p)

Though I was mailed asking if I was the public spokesman for NUTS! recently too so ill just point out directly I have no connection to NUTS!, besides being ex tribemates to some of them from BORED!, nor am I in any way an official voice for anything these days :icon_redface:

In fact you could go so far as to say I want to see NUTS fail purely due to slingo's public actions soon after the collapse of BORED!...nothing against the players whatsoever, I even tried to help one of their members regain some scripts after he was hacked. But yeah slingo never engaged in any sort of response to my posts about him even in the thread he created after BORED! fell, still find that intriguing as to why that was :icon_razz:

Sorry for going off topic but there was no recent posts to argue with so I thought id try start something by relighting old flames....flame on NUTS'ers :icon_twisted:

PS: Some nice warring FRST =]

Tech, what do you mean?

DeletedUser

I think he means that he believes you didn't address alot of things after BORED! fell and Nuts! was formed, some things he pointed out you never addressed or skimmed over, i think was his meaning.

DeletedUser

I think we never gonna see FRST NUTS war.

U guys gonna complain on inactives in both tribes for 2,3 weeks on public then do some merge FRST/NUTS and declair win on W43. :)

New ruler of w43! FNRUSTS! :)

Not a flame, relax guys just joke...

Or good idea?

FNRUSTS? You couldn't think of a better name :icon_razz:

It's 'Our Frosty Nuts or nothing' :lol: