Making the world a safer place...

DeletedUser

yess the pics with the stats make them look even better, than just the results lmao

so how come AAA get moaned at by some mad person for taking 20+ villages in 48hours, but frst dont get moaned at for taking 19? lol lucky sods :p

HorseSoldier

yess the pics with the stats make them look even better, than just the results lmao

so how come AAA get moaned at by some mad person for taking 20+ villages in 48hours, but frst dont get moaned at for taking 19? lol lucky sods :p
lol noobs like headlights don't really know anything about large scale wars. Its not uncommon for things to slow down for a few days.

Troops must travel and rebuild. Packets must be stored.

And armchair generals can flap their gums all they want. They are irrelevant.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
warstats22.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3
Players:

Timeframe: 06/05/2010 01:24:00 to 08/08/2010 01:20:03

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,637
Side 2: 5,507
Difference: 130

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 862
Side 2: 163
Difference: 699

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 48,380,260
Side 2: 38,721,759
Difference: 9,658,501

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,613,470
Side 2: 1,396,683
Difference: 6,216,787

chart

DeletedUser

Nice post Demaster. Kudos for that.

An option the WMD leaders might consider is to contact FRST, designate the non-contributing members, dismiss them and invite FRST to noble all of the designated targets non-contributing members without interference from the 'contributing' WMD family. Just a thought, at least it would remove possible information leaks or you might find out which players FRST does not noble out n such a deal.

I just remember this post.
And when he appear i think a lot about him.

Some of the WMD leadership find this insulting. My opinion: it was realistic scenario and fair offer. Is this something diferent than we done today? No.
EA tribe or AE, what ever is nothing more than survivors and active players from WMD.
I keep asking my self how many good players will be still alive today if only someone take this serious. If WMD accept this earlier.
WMD always haved better soldiers than politicians.

EA, AE, we, have hope today only bcs FRST. I think, i am not sure do not hold me for my word, but they get what they want:
1. They kill ICARUS members
2. They get villages they want in they dominion
3. They destroy WMD coalition/family.

At the end, they show one wise/mercyful decision to spare active, contributing members of WMD and give them chance to fight against invading AAA forces. I was very close to give my self up. Now i have reason to fight again, killing AAA/FRST is imposible, fighting only AAA we have some chance. They give few bunch of our ppl spoil of hope.

I love NUTS. They look like decent guys. But during all war they done nothing and i am little disapointed by they inactivity and passing chance to strike FRST while they was focused on WMD.
But after this, if any one find my opinion important bcs i am not oficer of AE EA what ever tribe this is my personal opinion i know where and who i send in next w43 world war milions and milions of my swords support, and it wont be NUTS
if i stay alive, if i stay big enough to be important.

I can say thx FRST for mercy and one day this old donkey Prime will repay how he can,
and for all leaders,
next time listen offers like this and do not consider them with PRIDE think about them with BRAIN and for sake of your soldiers.

For end, bcs this thread is no more important,

GG FRST and it was nice fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

According to Prime, it sounds like FRST isn't going to chase the tough players.

Is this true?

DeletedUser

According to Prime, it sounds like FRST isn't going to chase the tough players.

Is this true?

I tell do not hold me for my word i am wild guessing my self .

I think they already kill all tough players BAD KARMA, FINNIE, MIOMIOCAT, DRATHV1... They must save something for u guys :)

DeletedUser

FRST is still nuking and nobling WMD in our area as far as I know as well as clearing up the spoils of battle before too many leeches from other tribes move in. What tough players did you have in mind, Pez?

DeletedUser

FRST is still nuking and nobling WMD in our area as far as I know as well as clearing up the spoils of battle before too many leeches from other tribes move in. What tough players did you have in mind, Pez?

Any player in -AE-. Not to say they would be tough by your definition :)

DeletedUser

We'll have to keep an eye on stats over the next month to see won't we ;)

Tribb

We can certainly keep pushing east thru whatever active players are left but we have alot to clean up still....We have made no promises to anyone at this point as far as I know.