Making your Mark

Discussion in 'World 30' started by angrychuck, Dec 12, 2010.

Share This Page

1. noobaxes

noobaxes Guest

Statements included above.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
  2. Cy-Pres

Cy-Pres Guest

OK, I literally laughed out loud at that one.

Nice line.

3. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

Karma, this is a game. Game, people play from all over the world... "Balances" are difficult to be achieved.
    I wish you realize that and chill out the coming year!

robot out :xmas confused:

4. Paj has duked Phoenx from the beginning, a lot of the players and accounts have been here almost as long as him. You have not shown yourself to be competent or a leader that should be trusted in your time in this world, whereas Paj most certainly has. Even when Paj came up against the odds, Phoenx dominated, you are yet to do anything of the sort. Comparing yourself to Paj is egotistical and grossly misinformed, there is an old cliche about walking the walk and all that...

5. jakeeboy

jakeeboy Contributing Poster

That is a pretty poor and weak comment if I say so myself. Karma used 'like' not 'are' connecting paj and bull quite loosely to karma and noob. He was not comparing the two duos in skill leadership capability or anything along those lines. He is comparing them in the 'Bonne and Clyde' manner not in a I > you way.That looks to me like a clutching at straws comment. Come up with Some decent material before commenting again.

In any case, the two are very mug the same you break paj and bull, you break Phoenx, you break karma and noob, you break ram. But you got to break both of them...

6. Completely misinterpreted.

Let me break this down more simply for you.

Bull follow Paj cos Paj play lots with Phoenx. Noobs not follow Karma cos Karma not done anything. Noobs not expected to follow Karma in same way Bull would follow Paj.

I'm not sure where you get this notion of "breaking" leaders, only through breaking the tribe would you break Paj and Bull. Let's also not forget the other players like Mick, Mark-E, Bank, Bronse, Taoron and others who are leadership quality, even if they may not be recognised as such by W30.

7. jakeeboy

Paj and Bull are the backbone, the cornerstone, foundations for the house, break them and the rest will fall however slowly with them.

Even when Paj came up against the odds, Phoenx dominated

Maybe if you want to make a point you should be more 'crystal' clear.

P.S nice caveman speak, natural tongue?

8. Again, "break" them? Perhaps you believe applying pressure to their individual accounts would be enough to do that? To break a duke you must first break the tribe, not the other way around. Weak dukes may find themselves disheartened before the tribe is beat, but we know this is not the way of Bull and Paj, so your point is moot.

Thought I'd make it more 'crystal' clear for you.

9. castro2man

castro2man Contributing Poster

Excuse me? are you implying it is possible to 'break' Pajuno:lol:

I have yet to see such thing happen, or even a hint or crack come from him, the man is made of diamond; in my book he is unbreakable, and very few would i ever consider to be unbreakable.

Even when he loses(yes i have seen it happen, shocking right? xD), he is not broken, for i could not even fathom for such a thing to even happen.

Hell, even if paj is ever borken, there are plenty in phoenx who can take leadership in phoenx.:icon_wink:

Some might think that i am just cleaning paj's teeth, but i have great respect for him.

10. jakeeboy

Whether you can break them is another question entirely, (he is very hard to break/beat I know) I am saying if he does then Phoenx will quite likely break with him. This is more if a side point than anything else is it neccessary to debate it?

11. castro2man

castro2man Contributing Poster

truly there is no point.:lol:

12. Atraeus

Atraeus Guest

I gotta agree with this.

Oh, and well said to Noobaxes. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
  13. Pajuno

Pajuno Contributing Poster

Thank you for all the kind words, people. Obviously Phoenx and i have left the exact "mark" upon this world that we desired. I believe that was my sole purpose for joining here, and that mission has been accomplished. Thank you to all the players from Phoenx, and my enemies, that have made the journey that enjoyable. Gicusan once said, "its the value of your enemies that defines you best." or something of that matter. Its the memory of what was implied, rather than his words exactly. So thanks to Die, BD, and Ram!!

Jakeeboy, i have been telling you all along. I am impossible to beat/break. period. Sooner Ram realizes that, and formalizes their surrender... the sooner you guys can get to doing what you should be doing... preparing for the green mass that is BH on the dominance map. :icon_biggrin:

14. smurks

smurks Guest

lol that is true paj it would save RAM troops and gain them more land faster if they surrender. because it is to my understanding after RAM surrenders, your tribe is gone. saves they hassle gives you a victory:) i think a win, win lol

15. jakeeboy

Then we will take all your villages bar one. Then cat that every few days. :) you can stay as long as you like then.

16. MR.MR

MR.MR Contributing Poster

Now that I'll believe when I witness it with my own two eyes :icon_cool:

17. jakeeboy

Not saying it will actually happen just saying if he is unbreakable as you say that is how I would keep you.

18. Pajuno

Pajuno Contributing Poster

You had better get to working then, eh?

[spoil]

Side 1:
    Players: Pajuno
    Side 2:
    Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
    Side 2: 2
    Difference: 35[/spoil]

And that is counting since Ram was disbanded.. dont believe it covers all my other takes...

19. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

Just in case you are all wondering, Paj IS THE CURRENT W30 PRESIDENT - like it or not :icon_idea: !

All the rest of you, are just nominees :lol:

20. smurks

smurks Guest

r2 :p we all knew paj was the pres! but honestly i have to vote you for pres!