Making your Mark

Michael Wittman

Lot of time left plus the fact that you constantly underestimate your enemies thanks to your egos means that a lot goes on that never even enters your narrow I am god view. BH we will give at the least what you expect and probably much more. And noobaxes...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lot of time left plus the fact that you constantly underestimate your enemies thanks to your egos means that a lot goes on that never even enters your narrow I am god view. BH we will give at the least what you expect and probably much more.

You've been a chump since the day I met you. I must say the blind follower role suits you a lot more than that of a true leader however. Unfortunately the guy you've chosen to follow has proven himself to be potentially more incapable than yourself, kudos. Noobs has shown he has common sense and honor, you would be hard pressed to find many on this world or others that share your sentiments of him. The players in this world know exactly what goes on within RAM, the fact that you think it should be worrisome to any of them is what is narrow minded.

Michael Wittman

Rofl you guys are so easy to rile up. And you reaper, you don't know what's going on. If you want to pretend like you do its okay with me. I used to play pretend games when I was a kid too. Notice all players leaving are either ex-escape or new account owners. Why does everyone focus on the minority instead of the majority? Selective hearing I think. We are looking forward to an awesome 2011. My prediction... Lots of trash talking with little action. We are finally cutting out the cancer that was sapping many peoples will to play and you think that weakens us? Well yes were missing the lump but the body is not sick anymore. Is it coincidence that the escape members left and now there is no complaining and lots of new threads with people having a great time? Parades I tell you! You can pretend you can see what others see but it will always be at best an educated guess and your guesses don't seem very educated so we will just leave it as a guess.

Down with traitors.

Long Live Ram

DeletedUser

Lot of time left plus the fact that you constantly underestimate your enemies thanks to your egos means that a lot goes on that never even enters your narrow I am god view. BH we will give at the least what you expect and probably much more.

tsk tsk tsk, you have displayed by yourself the "I am god" attitude with all other tribes already, (and I haven't)

As an official SOB, I'll just add it to my personal list of insult, I collect them. (I almost like it more than knitting...:icon_redface:)

BH be scared :lol:

p.s. It's just escapees... for now :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Mike, I used to wonder why the PnP bothers with RAM so much. I don't care what tribe any one is in, I don't care who you like or don't like. No tribe is going to have a descent reputation if barons and dukes are allowed to come out on the PnP and flat out degrade players. As a matter of fact, if anyone degrades a player or tribe. How does it look to be a RAM Co-Duke on the PnP and using language like that to a former tribe mate? If you have an indifference with noobaxes, address it privately and not smearing it all across the forums and giving the those reading this something else to throw around. Im loyal as hell to RAM, and my tribemates, but the leaders need to shine some shoes before they can walk the walk.

Michael Wittman

Yea I know, I was just having fun with them. Its so biased that when I type its to type to myself because "they" have already determined that they are "right". Sorry to offend you art. Noob was never any tribe mate of mine. It takes more than being in the same tribe to be a tribemate. In my view he is scum. Anyone else will have their own opion. So noob can collect his little insult badges and believe me art he likes it to be in public. Its a popularity contest. Why do you think he took all his drama to pnp.

crimsonking1999

he took it to pnp because you guy wouldn't listen privately

DeletedUser

Mike its not me Im worried about getting offended. The flaming and insults keep up the reputation of RAM will be so tarnished that Tarn-X wouldnt remove it. Is it too much for any tribe member to ask of its leaders to show a little respect and professionalism in the public forums? You and Karmax may not agree with my views. No one has the same set of eyes, we all see things differently. If you or any leader in RAM are not happy with my loyalty, or pissed because Ive spoken out, there is a "dismiss" button available for use.

DeletedUser

guys, i can tell you from personal experince that leaders who keep out of the lime light and deal with everything by talking loses a lot of war loveing members:\.... sometimes it will hurt the tribe sometimes it doesnt. in RAM's case there leader karma has made well... some stupid mistakes but hasnt he paied enough for them?

thats my two sense

Michael Wittman

Art you can always say whatever you want. You and I have talked many many many times and you know that. And crimson that's crazy and you know it. I think you mean he took it here because we disagreed with him. He was heard and people disagreed. Hell I disagree with thing sometimes, art disagrees with things sometimes, my tribe mates just mean enough to me that I wouldn't leave them

DeletedUser

Yea I know, I was just having fun with them. Its so biased that when I type its to type to myself because "they" have already determined that they are "right". Sorry to offend you art. Noob was never any tribe mate of mine. It takes more than being in the same tribe to be a tribemate. In my view he is scum. Anyone else will have their own opion. So noob can collect his little insult badges and believe me art he likes it to be in public. Its a popularity contest. Why do you think he took all his drama to pnp.

I added scum to it :lol:.

Now, this has nothing to do with a popularity contest at all. I am just pointing out all the mistakes, wrong things and arrogance you have displayed towards other tribes and me along the way. It's not about being right or wrong, it's about seeing things as they are.

I tried privately many times to be heard but was never listened to (or read) as much by RAM as I am now. It's an unfortunate turnout of events, but so be it.

I am not the one who screw RAM over, you guys did. It's really sad but it's reality. You knew that RAM was doing a huge mistake and you did nothing.

Is that being more loyal to RAM than me? Or is it more being loyal to Karmax (to save his face)? What is it you guys had to prove? We all make mistakes, but when I screw things, I fix them. I don't close my eyes, run in deeper troubles and pretend all is going well and chill out "yo man" style.

It's not going well for RAM, look around and at least admit it.

Michael Wittman

Noob its not like you just left. You fight us with enemy account sits and on pnp. If you cared at all for ram you would care about what the majority of them want. We have been saying for a while now to people if they aren't happy in ram then leave. Finally they did and now people are happy. There is no fighting in our forums. You will never rebuild something out of the ashes of ram because there will be no ashes. Who would want to be in a tribe with you(from ram) when they know you have been attacking our players and plotting against us the whole time. And had you presented your ideas by saying "if you don't listen to me, I'm going to leave and work with your enemies" I would have told you to get lost anyway. I see no reason to take your ideas seriously if you are only loyal when your ideas are put into action.

DeletedUser

I can find many people that would fight along my side. Still look around and see in what mess you put your own members in. You can't escape it with wishful thinking.

Don't think because players are not vocal on your forum that they like what is going on. You are in a fantasy bubble. When it bursts, it simply won't look good at all.

I spent some time defending an account, almost have not attacked anyone. I had to fight boredom with something. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Noob its not like you just left. You fight us with enemy account sits and on pnp. If you cared at all for ram you would care about what the majority of them want. We have been saying for a while now to people if they aren't happy in ram then leave. Finally they did and now people are happy. There is no fighting in our forums. You will never rebuild something out of the ashes of ram because there will be no ashes. Who would want to be in a tribe with you(from ram) when they know you have been attacking our players and plotting against us the whole time. And had you presented your ideas by saying "if you don't listen to me, I'm going to leave and work with your enemies" I would have told you to get lost anyway. I see no reason to take your ideas seriously if you are only loyal when your ideas are put into action.

So you do support blindly following leaders with no care for what decisions they make? Noob clearly is not a believer in that philosophy, nor is any other good player in TW. Everyone has their breaking point, those who are intelligent players clearly draw the line at being led by incompetent children. Choosing to fight in the way that you deem intelligent, honorable and most likely to be successful is not the mark of "scum", merely the sign of an independent player who chooses to fight alongside those of like-mind.

Well done, you cleared your tribe of those who disagreed with the clearly ignorant style of play you have chosen and are left with sheep. Perfect situation for leaders who have no desire to listen to their tribesmates and even less intention of implementing a well thought out strategy and executing it.

KarmaX

Well, thanks noob for showing the way how things are to be done. We will work our ass off in this new year to clean up all the mess. Art-1, I like your attitude, and you've always been outspoken and I love to ready ur daily off topic issues, it just makes my days. :p

But noobaxes, people have different views, and a judgment is never right or wrong. As a tribe, our job is to stick together and work for the decision that we take to make it right, and that is what is called tribal wars. Most tribes were complaining that RAM are huggers, and we try to best avoid our wars.

In W30 history itself, take PHOENX as example. They took the decision to take on BD, who were never short of experienced and trained members. They had the best skilled members in W30 by far. One of the W30 legend Parm was also an X-BD member and there were many more in it. Now compare it with RAM. Paj and Bull were just like KarmaX and Noobaxes, but what would have happened if Bull bailed out on Paj, if he chickened out and have caused internal problems during the midst of the war?

Yes, I intentionally took this war upon on DECIDE , coz the very moment I play diplomacy with them and have backed out against them, then that very time my thrive for W30 would end there. We attacked ~B~, we destroyed them and then we recruited them. We had no terms with DECIDE that we can't recruit them. Also, they had no rights for claiming them as refugees as cap wise the recruited members were ahead of them overall, and they were least interested in the battle.

Everything was staged. DECIDE and BH smashed THE faster than they expected, and they had drawn up a plan and reason to turn against RAM with this issue. With all the heavy war with THE, BH and DECIDE's direction was towards THE and it'd take them some time to turn around and then come for RAM. They chose a plan in which either way, they'd succeed, and the situations were very good for them. They had a choice, i.e. either give RAM an ultimatum to stay away from their landing spot, or make this an issue and open fire on RAM.

No later, Noobaxes chickened out on this complaining that I have made wrong decisions, and then bailed out and gave an extra bonus to our enemies. Honestly, me and noobaxes have never had a problem before this in any issues. Only after DECIDE issue we drifted apart. When Cshipley was around, I gave a mission to Noobaxes to be closer to DECIDE for RAM, but it seems like he got too close, close enough to bail out on old friend for the new one, and it is crystal clear that I chose the decision to not side with DECIDE coz I know their relation and ties with BH is stronger than with RAM and eventually we will have a go at it.

Soon, Noobaxes hatred towards me and RAM ran by me grew more and more, and everything I do happened to piss him off. This world is of ying and yang, good or evil, and every aspects has a good side of it and also the bad side of it. Even the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. It is how you view things, and yes different person has different ways to view it and I don't blame him for that. There are few players that I know in W30 who stays as neutral and view things and one of them happened to be Parm.

As noobaxes hatred grew more and more, his strive to make me unsuccessful grew more and more. He has few loyal members, as every leader has them including Red Hot Chilli Peppers, who has loyal Escape members to follow. They planned to bring in Spykiee as Lmawii and did try their best to attack our weakest point, which is Mberns. Mberns, who happened to be a straight forward guy, who doesn't hide his emotions and is outspoken fell for it, and yes, it did pressured me to let him go as being the leader I have to chose the best option for the tribe and I am very happy that he at least stayed patient to hang around, and is back again.

I did my best and managed to withstand this revolt with very less losses, but yes, we have had losses in the past which has hampered our management quite a bit, as few of the ones who revolted were once a trusted council members, and also the tribe was disbanded which had lot of datas and memories, and was hard pulling everything together. But comparing to all those losses, RAM is no futile tribe and stood strong and managed to pull it off. Their estimate was to see end of RAM until Christmas break, but I am confident that their plan has come to a demise.

In coming year 2011, W30 shall see RAM stand strong and try their best to strive to be the best tribe. That is all I have to say, and continue with your chest thumping and flaming.. Flame on!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_twisted:

@Art: Even the dukes have their personal views, and being a duke doesn't have to mean that they have to be formal all the time. Mike is always informal and has always been one so don't take it by heart when he is just representing himself and not the tribe, as I do it often too. :p

Best holiday Regards,
KarmaX ▄ Duke of RAM

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Art: Even the dukes have their personal views, and being a duke doesn't have to mean that they have to be formal all the time. Mike is always informal and has always been one so don't take it by heart when he is just representing himself and not the tribe, as I do it often too. :p

Dukes are always representing their tribes. Their personal views will inevitably have an effect on the tribe, people realise this and will associate the views of dukes/barons with the tribes.

KarmaX

I just want Art to know that even a duke is a human and therefore, he too gets excited and posts stuffs as a person, and not as a duke all the time. Anyone can post their views, and also don't judge a book by its cover, coz I know Mike better than you, and he loves to be normal all the time, rather than being fancier in the PnP, coz its no exam paper nor english essay. You'll be shocked to see Mberns posting so good, coz mostly he posts from his heart but if he has to post formally, no1 is better than him.

DeletedUser

KarmaX, you are right in saying that noobaxes bailed out on you. You were at the steering wheel of the RAM bus, heading towards the edge of a cliff. Mad with your own power, you refused to listen to noobaxes, and carried on driving to RAM's destruction. Noobaxes bailed out. It wasn't long for every experienced player to see what was on the horizon and to the same.

Im not loyal to RHCP, yet I left. It isn't because escape are loyal to RHCP, or to noobaxes that they left. It's not coincidence either. It's because escape were most of your best members. In my opinion, RAM is full of shite now. There are few players who are experienced in the theatre of war, as just like in BD, those who were, have left.

Even Wittman recognised it when I pointed out that the OPs in RAM were untimed. The 'RAM op' was literally just, ''this week we're launching on this Phoenix player''. Once KarmaX tried to gather the best players to take out DK. But even that was ''can you please fit your attacks to land within a 24 hour window.'' Witt told me it was because of RAM's lack of skill.

I will be predicting to see RAMs best members bailing out too shortly. Maybe KarmaX might finish by driving off the cliff with a half filled bus of blindly loyal members.

DeletedUser

In W30 history itself, take PHOENX as example. They took the decision to take on BD, who were never short of experienced and trained members. They had the best skilled members in W30 by far. One of the W30 legend Parm was also an X-BD member and there were many more in it. Now compare it with RAM. Paj and Bull were just like KarmaX and Noobaxes, but what would have happened if Bull bailed out on Paj, if he chickened out and have caused internal problems during the midst of the war?

We would of carried on as normal. Any arguments or discussions would of been held in skype and not PnP.

The whole RAM leadership is pathetic, fighting like kids, wait a minute i forgot, you are kids.​