Making your Mark

DeletedUser

Well, thanks noob for showing the way how things are to be done. We will work our ass off in this new year to clean up all the mess. Art-1, I like your attitude, and you've always been outspoken and I love to ready ur daily off topic issues, it just makes my days. :p

But noobaxes, people have different views, and a judgment is never right or wrong. As a tribe, our job is to stick together and work for the decision that we take to make it right, and that is what is called tribal wars. Most tribes were complaining that RAM are huggers, and we try to best avoid our wars.

There are good and bad decisions both in life and in this game. Please don't tell me all those decisions were based on what people said publicly. Since the world don't think we fought well, let's war the whole world!!! Very smart. Actually, it was mainly Phoenx talking because BH, Legion, Loen don't write much in this forum. Phoenx words had that much impact on you???

In W30 history itself, take PHOENX as example. They took the decision to take on BD, who were never short of experienced and trained members. They had the best skilled members in W30 by far. One of the W30 legend Parm was also an X-BD member and there were many more in it. Now compare it with RAM. Paj and Bull were just like KarmaX and Noobaxes, but what would have happened if Bull bailed out on Paj, if he chickened out and have caused internal problems during the midst of the war?

I am fairly sure both Paj and Bull agreed that BD was enough to have on their plate at the time. I can certainly assume Bull's reaction if Paj went on to say:" Hey, let's hit RAM and Loen at the same time. " I am fairly sure Bull wouldn't follow Paj if he was going nuts. Paj doesn't own Bull. You don't own me.

Yes, I intentionally took this war upon on DECIDE , coz the very moment I play diplomacy with them and have backed out against them, then that very time my thrive for W30 would end there. We attacked ~B~, we destroyed them and then we recruited them. We had no terms with DECIDE that we can't recruit them. Also, they had no rights for claiming them as refugees as cap wise the recruited members were ahead of them overall, and they were least interested in the battle.

You don't decide who people can claim as refugee or not. You intentionnally led RAM to its demise.

Everything was staged. DECIDE and BH smashed THE faster than they expected, and they had drawn up a plan and reason to turn against RAM with this issue. With all the heavy war with THE, BH and DECIDE's direction was towards THE and it'd take them some time to turn around and then come for RAM. They chose a plan in which either way, they'd succeed, and the situations were very good for them. They had a choice, i.e. either give RAM an ultimatum to stay away from their landing spot, or make this an issue and open fire on RAM.

Nothing was staged, you are making things up to save face only. Decide's willingness to find a compromise is a good indication that you story doesn't make sense at all. You display your ignorance of BH and Decide's relations once again.

No later, Noobaxes chickened out on this complaining that I have made wrong decisions, and then bailed out and gave an extra bonus to our enemies. Honestly, me and noobaxes have never had a problem before this in any issues. Only after DECIDE issue we drifted apart. When Cshipley was around, I gave a mission to Noobaxes to be closer to DECIDE for RAM, but it seems like he got too close, close enough to bail out on old friend for the new one, and it is crystal clear that I chose the decision to not side with DECIDE coz I know their relation and ties with BH is stronger than with RAM and eventually we will have a go at it.

I had plenty of worries and things I was disagreeing with but you were simply brushing them aside. I compromised as a one way only for quite a while. I have enough experience to see a deadly decision when I see one. I can also see when you have no clue what you are doing when you add up in insulting Legion as well.

Soon, Noobaxes hatred towards me and RAM ran by me grew more and more, and everything I do happened to piss him off. This world is of ying and yang, good or evil, and every aspects has a good side of it and also the bad side of it. Even the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. It is how you view things, and yes different person has different ways to view it and I don't blame him for that. There are few players that I know in W30 who stays as neutral and view things and one of them happened to be Parm.

I have no hatred toward anybody.

As noobaxes hatred grew more and more, his strive to make me unsuccessful grew more and more. He has few loyal members, as every leader has them including Red Hot Chilli Peppers, who has loyal Escape members to follow. They planned to bring in Spykiee as Lmawii and did try their best to attack our weakest point, which is Mberns. Mberns, who happened to be a straight forward guy, who doesn't hide his emotions and is outspoken fell for it, and yes, it did pressured me to let him go as being the leader I have to chose the best option for the tribe and I am very happy that he at least stayed patient to hang around, and is back again.

I did my best and managed to withstand this revolt with very less losses, but yes, we have had losses in the past which has hampered our management quite a bit, as few of the ones who revolted were once a trusted council members, and also the tribe was disbanded which had lot of datas and memories, and was hard pulling everything together. But comparing to all those losses, RAM is no futile tribe and stood strong and managed to pull it off. Their estimate was to see end of RAM until Christmas break, but I am confident that their plan has come to a demise.

Today's disbandment of Drift is further evidence that you have no clue what is going on and that you lost control over everything. It will only go worse once Decide members integrate fully in the well oiled fighting machine that BH is.

In coming year 2011, W30 shall see RAM stand strong and try their best to strive to be the best tribe. That is all I have to say, and continue with your chest thumping and flaming.. Flame on!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_twisted:

@Art: Even the dukes have their personal views, and being a duke doesn't have to mean that they have to be formal all the time. Mike is always informal and has always been one so don't take it by heart when he is just representing himself and not the tribe, as I do it often too. :p

Best holiday Regards,
KarmaX ▄ Duke of RAM

Statements included above.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am fairly sure both Paj and Bull agreed that BD was enough to have on their plate at the time. I can certainly assume Bull's reaction if Paj went on to say:" Hey, let's hit RAM and Loen at the same time. " He probably would have said: " Have you lost you f***** mind??? I am fairly sure Bull wouldn't follow Paj if he was going nuts. Paj doesn't own Bull. You don't own me.

OK, I literally laughed out loud at that one.

Nice line.

DeletedUser79042

Karma, this is a game. Game, people play from all over the world... "Balances" are difficult to be achieved.
I wish you realize that and chill out the coming year!

robot out :xmas confused:

DeletedUser

In W30 history itself, take PHOENX as example. They took the decision to take on BD, who were never short of experienced and trained members. They had the best skilled members in W30 by far. One of the W30 legend Parm was also an X-BD member and there were many more in it. Now compare it with RAM. Paj and Bull were just like KarmaX and Noobaxes, but what would have happened if Bull bailed out on Paj, if he chickened out and have caused internal problems during the midst of the war?

Paj has duked Phoenx from the beginning, a lot of the players and accounts have been here almost as long as him. You have not shown yourself to be competent or a leader that should be trusted in your time in this world, whereas Paj most certainly has. Even when Paj came up against the odds, Phoenx dominated, you are yet to do anything of the sort. Comparing yourself to Paj is egotistical and grossly misinformed, there is an old cliche about walking the walk and all that...

jakeeboy

Paj has duked Phoenx from the beginning, a lot of the players and accounts have been here almost as long as him. You have not shown yourself to be competent or a leader that should be trusted in your time in this world, whereas Paj most certainly has. Even when Paj came up against the odds, Phoenx dominated, you are yet to do anything of the sort. Comparing yourself to Paj is egotistical and grossly misinformed, there is an old cliche about walking the walk and all that...

That is a pretty poor and weak comment if I say so myself. Karma used 'like' not 'are' connecting paj and bull quite loosely to karma and noob. He was not comparing the two duos in skill leadership capability or anything along those lines. He is comparing them in the 'Bonne and Clyde' manner not in a I > you way.That looks to me like a clutching at straws comment. Come up with Some decent material before commenting again.

In any case, the two are very mug the same you break paj and bull, you break Phoenx, you break karma and noob, you break ram. But you got to break both of them...

DeletedUser

That is a pretty poor and weak comment if I say so myself. Karma used 'like' not 'are' connecting paj and bull quite loosely to karma and noob. He was not comparing the two duos in skill leadership capability or anything along those lines. He is comparing them in the 'Bonne and Clyde' manner not in a I > you way.That looks to me like a clutching at straws comment. Come up with Some decent material before commenting again.

In any case, the two are very mug the same you break paj and bull, you break Phoenx, you break karma and noob, you break ram. But you got to break both of them...

Completely misinterpreted.

Let me break this down more simply for you.

Bull follow Paj cos Paj play lots with Phoenx. Noobs not follow Karma cos Karma not done anything. Noobs not expected to follow Karma in same way Bull would follow Paj.

I'm not sure where you get this notion of "breaking" leaders, only through breaking the tribe would you break Paj and Bull. Let's also not forget the other players like Mick, Mark-E, Bank, Bronse, Taoron and others who are leadership quality, even if they may not be recognised as such by W30.

jakeeboy

Completely misinterpreted.

Let me break this down more simply for you.

Bull follow Paj cos Paj play lots with Phoenx. Noobs not follow Karma cos Karma not done anything. Noobs not expected to follow Karma in same way Bull would follow Paj.

I'm not sure where you get this notion of "breaking" leaders, only through breaking the tribe would you break Paj and Bull. Let's also not forget the other players like Mick, Mark-E, Bank, Bronse, Taoron and others who are leadership quality, even if they may not be recognised as such by W30.

Paj and Bull are the backbone, the cornerstone, foundations for the house, break them and the rest will fall however slowly with them.

Even when Paj came up against the odds, Phoenx dominated

Maybe if you want to make a point you should be more 'crystal' clear.

P.S nice caveman speak, natural tongue?

DeletedUser

Paj and Bull are the backbone, the cornerstone, foundations for the house, break them and the rest will fall however slowly with them.

Again, "break" them? Perhaps you believe applying pressure to their individual accounts would be enough to do that? To break a duke you must first break the tribe, not the other way around. Weak dukes may find themselves disheartened before the tribe is beat, but we know this is not the way of Bull and Paj, so your point is moot.

Thought I'd make it more 'crystal' clear for you.

DeletedUser22924

Excuse me? are you implying it is possible to 'break' Pajuno:lol:

I have yet to see such thing happen, or even a hint or crack come from him, the man is made of diamond; in my book he is unbreakable, and very few would i ever consider to be unbreakable.

Even when he loses(yes i have seen it happen, shocking right? xD), he is not broken, for i could not even fathom for such a thing to even happen.

Hell, even if paj is ever borken, there are plenty in phoenx who can take leadership in phoenx.:icon_wink:

Some might think that i am just cleaning paj's teeth, but i have great respect for him.

jakeeboy

I have yet to see such thing happen, or even a hint or crack come from him, the man is made of diamond; in my book he is unbreakable, and very few would i ever consider to be unbreakable.

Even when he loses(yes i have seen it happen, shocking right? xD), he is not broken, for i could not even fathom for such a thing to even happen.

Hell, even if paj is ever borken, there are plenty in phoenx who can take leadership in phoenx.:icon_wink:

Some might think that i am just cleaning paj's teeth, but i have great respect for him.

Whether you can break them is another question entirely, (he is very hard to break/beat I know) I am saying if he does then Phoenx will quite likely break with him. This is more if a side point than anything else is it neccessary to debate it?

DeletedUser22924

Whether you can break them is another question entirely, (he is very hard to break/beat I know) I am saying if he does then Phoenx will quite likely break with him. This is more if a side point than anything else is it neccessary to debate it?

truly there is no point.:lol:

DeletedUser

I gotta agree with this.

Oh, and well said to Noobaxes. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank you for all the kind words, people. Obviously Phoenx and i have left the exact "mark" upon this world that we desired. I believe that was my sole purpose for joining here, and that mission has been accomplished. Thank you to all the players from Phoenx, and my enemies, that have made the journey that enjoyable. Gicusan once said, "its the value of your enemies that defines you best." or something of that matter. Its the memory of what was implied, rather than his words exactly. So thanks to Die, BD, and Ram!!

Jakeeboy, i have been telling you all along. I am impossible to beat/break. period. Sooner Ram realizes that, and formalizes their surrender... the sooner you guys can get to doing what you should be doing... preparing for the green mass that is BH on the dominance map. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol that is true paj it would save RAM troops and gain them more land faster if they surrender. because it is to my understanding after RAM surrenders, your tribe is gone. saves they hassle gives you a victory:) i think a win, win lol

jakeeboy

Thank you for all the kind words, people. Obviously Phoenx and i have left the exact "mark" upon this world that we desired. I believe that was my sole purpose for joining here, and that mission has been accomplished. Thank you to all the players from Phoenx, and my enemies, that have made the journey that enjoyable. Gicusan once said, "its the value of your enemies that defines you best." or something of that matter. Its the memory of what was implied, rather than his words exactly. So thanks to Die, BD, and Ram!!

Jakeeboy, i have been telling you all along. I am impossible to beat/break. period. SooNner Ram realizes that, and formalizes their surrender... the sooner you guys can get to doing what you should be doing... preparing for the green mass that is BH on the dominance map. :icon_biggrin:

Then we will take all your villages bar one. Then cat that every few days. :) you can stay as long as you like then.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Then we will take all your villages bar one. Then cat that every few days. :) you can stay as long as you like then.

You had better get to working then, eh?

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players: Pajuno
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 2
Difference: 35[/spoil]

And that is counting since Ram was disbanded.. dont believe it covers all my other takes...

DeletedUser79042

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeeboy

Jakeeboy, i have been telling you all along. I am impossible to beat/break. period. Sooner Ram realizes that, and formalizes their surrender... the sooner you guys can get to doing what you should be doing... preparing for the green mass that is BH on the dominance map. :icon_biggrin:

Just in case you are all wondering, Paj IS THE CURRENT W30 PRESIDENT - like it or not :icon_idea: !

All the rest of you, are just nominees :lol:

DeletedUser

r2 :p we all knew paj was the pres! but honestly i have to vote you for pres!