Man...

DeletedUser

I remember when the General Discussion boards of worlds were riddled with excitement and friendships. What the halibut happened? Everything's dead now! :icon_sad:

eLeMeNOhPi

Not dead, but yeah less active.

btw, your number of posts amazed me to be honest

DeletedUser

Haha, yeah, they amazed me too when I came back to the forum after a while. I forgot I even made this many posts :p. I guess it just happens when you're able to have fun with a lot of people on the forums without much punishment!

Oh, and thank you (if that was a compliment)!

DeletedUser84793

Haha, yeah, they amazed me too when I came back to the forum after a while. I forgot I even made this many posts :p. I guess it just happens when you're able to have fun with a lot of people on the forums without much punishment!

Wow! almost 20,000 post...that is impressive! If you use the same activity on the battlefield I say your doing really well..Nice Job!:icon_twisted:

eLeMeNOhPi

It was a compliment :p

DeletedUser

Wow! almost 20,000 post...that is impressive! If you use the same activity on the battlefield I say your doing really well..Nice Job!:icon_twisted:
Keyword is "IF," lol. I take my leisurely time whenever I play this game anymore :icon_wink:

And alright, ele, a true thanks! :p

DeletedUser

Wow! your an avid forum poster my friend! if they had a forum ranking by post count, you'll have a Legendary Title Ranking on it! and yeah
without much punishment!
is so true! you're a professional when it comes to writing! I bet you could run as a political figure if you want to! just my two cents! and this is a compliment! :)

On topic ^_^ well I use to do that but as of now, I'm busy trying to catch up on this world and another thing is that my internet connection sucks... but I'll try something out and I hope I still have skills doing it :) You can try searching ProGamer2010 on google search and you'll find some of what I'm talking about in different famous game forums. :)

Edit: And Oh yeah! I forgot to say, I love your siggy bro! *purr* Oh Nine Tail Fox Naruto!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow! your an avid forum poster my friend! if they had a forum ranking by post count, you'll have a Legendary Title Ranking on it! and yeah "without much punishment" is so true! you're a professional when it comes to writing! I bet you could run as a political figure if you want to! just my two cents! and this is a compliment! :)

Oh boy, thanks for that! I need some positivity in my life at times, and that's definitely some of it! I would make not so great a political figure, I'm not too keen on the whole "stand up in front of lots of people and talk" thing, just not my forte xD. But thanks for believing in me anyway! :p

DeletedUser

Your just a self promoting machine aren't you? :icon_biggrin:

Perhaps? but I wouldn't call it that way though... I enjoy what I'm doing =) I just want to add up elements to the games I play to make it more fun and exciting mate! Creating villains and heroes is my forte *_- games can be boring sometimes... point and click, point and click or click, click, click... what's it in winning if your not having fun and not even getting friends in the process? o_O Just to justify that you're greater than the other players? and how about your RL? Social Life?... just to give you an idea mate ^_^

Oh boy, thanks for that! I need some positivity in my life at times, and that's definitely some of it! I would make not so great a political figure, I'm not too keen on the whole "stand up in front of lots of people and talk" thing, just not my forte xD. But thanks for believing in me anyway! :p

Welcome mate! and you never know unless you try? it doesn't hurt does it? as long as your agenda is to help people and your community, I know some greater power will back you up on that one! Just my 2 cents again! From a Gamer to a Political figure! now, that's what I call success and winning! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator: