mania asking for it

DeletedUser

We have declared war on mania, a bunch of abusive and foul mouthed individuals.

Now they are the meat in a sandwich between us and 1337 - this is going to be fun.

I personally will rip apart davisly - the most foul of them all

DeletedUser84663

2/10

poor declaration... 2 points only because you named the tribe you'll be attacking

cimmarian

We dont care about declarations. We simply rip people apart and send them spiralling down the ranking abyss. Those of you in our neighborhood that continually run your mouths, are simply in line for some of the same.....thats right, you know who you are, there is no fear. We dont have to posture and cater to what you believe is etiquette. We will simply chew you up and spit you out when its your turn...and its going to be your turn. Just sit back and watch as those ahead of us continually drop below us, when they cross us. We are the force of this world. Your all simple spread fodder for us to eat!!

DeletedUser

Whoa boy, your time will come. Just respect the power of the leash for now. You can eat all you want very soon.

And damn if i had known declarations were rated i would have tried.

How About

ANARKY DECLARES WAR ON mania

swordalchemist

when will my time come....i m still waiting for a good beat down.....so bite me already....

DeletedUser

I don't know

They are doing quite well against 1337.

I am going to have to favor them in a war against ANARKY.

Thanks!
Space Alien

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They are doing quite well against 1337?

Side 1:
Tribes: Mania
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 1337
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178,516
Side 2: 0
Difference: 178,516

chart

22 villages lost, 21 were lost by 1 player. I would say it's just one player, not 1337 as a whole that is doing bad (and it are isolated villages, yes they count, but keep that in mind). We will see how things go in the months to follow.

DeletedUser

This has only just started. Give us a week to tidy up the SAD members who didnt run and thenw e will start hitting mania properly.
ps space alien you need to work out where the exclamation mark is appropriately used.

Side 1:
Tribes: Mania
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 42
Difference: 28

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 96,368
Side 2: 259,964
Difference: 163,596

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 40,372
Difference: 40,372

chart

DeletedUser

Getting into petty stats here seems a bit ridiculous after 1 day.

We do currently look good v's 1337 but as roman pointed out, most are off 1 player who was a traitor and not a real reflection of a 'war'

The 6 villages from mania that anarky took are the same

So lets see if/how things develop - wars can start and end overnight and other factors/tribes could make a real difference on how things turn out here.

impactions

:) Can't wait. I have a few of those MANIA villages in my 35x35 :O

swordalchemist

WAit so Anarky is allied to 1337 in this war....talk about a real anarchy.....:lol:

DeletedUser

steve - i am going to enjoy eating you :)

but keep praying for that mystery and miraculous 'thing' that might happen and save you

please see other thread for official declaration peoples

DeletedUser

We dont care about declarations. We simply rip people apart and send them spiralling down the ranking abyss. Those of you in our neighborhood that continually run your mouths, are simply in line for some of the same.....thats right, you know who you are, there is no fear. We dont have to posture and cater to what you believe is etiquette. We will simply chew you up and spit you out when its your turn...and its going to be your turn. Just sit back and watch as those ahead of us continually drop below us, when they cross us. We are the force of this world. Your all simple spread fodder for us to eat!!

What? I want entertainment ^_^

DeletedUser

steve - i am going to enjoy eating you :)

but keep praying for that mystery and miraculous 'thing' that might happen and save you

please see other thread for official declaration peoples

cool - so you, singlehandedly, are taking out me and davisly - I might as well hit the reset button now..........