MANIC arrives!

DeletedUser

Sorry we're late for the party, but MANIC is here now.

We're based in K61 and K62 at the minute. So if you want to learn how to play this game and have some fun along the way, contact musicalmonkey in game for further details.

Please don't apply if you're a quitter though, serious players only.

DeletedUser

Manic is also in K84 and K83 So please let us know your interested!! while we still have open invatations!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why??? Im a great player and Manic is looking for World Domination With our allies :D... Better to be spread out untill later in the Game....

DeletedUser

i dont think this is the same manic i knew from w24

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, i was curious to know the same thing.. is this the same Manic tribe from w24?

DeletedUser

Not the same exact :D there different Leadership but i will be using the same skills i have in World 24 to World 33 aswell as some friends to help me.... We are bringing the Manic Of world 24 to World 33 and have the same values and traits as our mother tribe in world 24.

hocchamp1 is my username and you can check www.twstats.com to know more about me.

fadarofthedarkblade

i look forward to seeing you in the future and your growth im how ever far side of the world and a member of storm but we will see you in the futue im sure good luck manic i hope to see as strong as a tribe as you are in world 24

DeletedUser

Why hello there! I was in SWARM too.. quite a mess there huh. Are you still playing w24 fadar? Please say hi to wizdom for me if you are.. :lol:

Oh, and good luck Manic. may you be as successful (maybe even more) in this world. World 33 welcomes you with open arms. Good to have some nice competition around