Manic Calls Check!

DeletedUser96519

L2USETWSTATS Bubbles :icon_wink:

George showed me. The curious fool has skills........
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: CM, CM II, CM III

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 324
Side 2: 286
Difference: 38

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,188,992
Side 2: 1,836,067
Difference: 352,925

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117,707
Difference: 117,707

chart

[/spoil]

Not bad actually.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 42
Difference: 9

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 348,575
Side 2: 278,348
Difference: 70,227

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,637
Difference: 16,637

chart

should make your day, funny they actually supported him. he cant snipe obviously :icon_rolleyes:

stack away! muahahha

cant really say you wasnt ready cause i had been hinting at it a week, funny enough im the one running this OP that just hit wait till the others do :)

no recap, no snipe lol hell he doesnt even dodge his O. i expected better tbh

this got me pumped, im ready for moar!~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

support.png

next time you send support, make sure the defender can snipe or recap :icon_rolleyes:

hell i doubt he even tagged it luls.

SUPPORT, SUPPORT SUPPORT! cry moar! :lol:

im having fun, drunken rampage ftw!

also proves my theory Beyond and FORK are allys, allied with Honor and CM... wow now whose the huggers FORK :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

also proves my theory Beyond and FORK are allys, allied with Honor and CM... wow now whose the huggers FORK

That proves little, he could have cried for support like someone else not a million miles away.

Grats on the 2 caps, but getting over confident after 2 is silly. There is still 1873 to take :D so you have taken less then 0.1% and your here bragging again. Dear me.

DeletedUser

That proves little, he could have cried for support like someone else not a million miles away.

Grats on the 2 caps, but getting over confident after 2 is silly. There is still 1873 to take :D so you have taken less then 0.1% and your here bragging again. Dear me.

well seeing as i had been hinting around it for about a week and they said it was obvious, they shouldnt have lost anything? also why would they send support to a village far off. pretty obvious the guy cant snipe or recap it? i mean come on... thats funny. my invasion was successful. i have a church right next door to him and he is trying to take it but failing. rather funny if you ask me. so no not a total fail. im motivated and happy as ever, bragging to pump up our guys and get the ball rolling.

im glad we found out FORK true colors, they hug the world till they ready to backstab none the less im making PnP for that soon.

you shall not ruin my moment lee lee! i dont think you can im happy atm. FORK talks aload of shit and then this. silly me? probably, over confident? is there really such thing as over confidence? i actually never go into a fight thinking im going to lose, that sir is silly.

DeletedUser

im glad we found out FORK true colors, they hug the world till they ready to backstab none the less im making PnP for that soon.

Fancy telling us who Manic is allied to? So far every tribe I've seen Manic actually declare on has been "breaking an alliance" *cough cough*

DeletedUser

Fancy telling us who Manic is allied to? So far every tribe I've seen Manic actually declare on has been "breaking an alliance" *cough cough*

well sure we have our allys, but we've only had 2 that failed thus far, CM which they recruited refugee's twice (once which we led slide), second time we had enough.

and FORK well thats just in the PnP i posted :)

DeletedUser

well sure we have our allys, but we've only had 2 that failed thus far, CM which they recruited refugee's twice (once which we led slide), second time we had enough.

and FORK well thats just in the PnP i posted :)

I'm not commenting on your "PnP" it's not convenient and it's too much that I care to read, and I'm not simply going to post for only saying "Go Fork".

I bolded the parts I want to draw attention to. You have pointed out that Fork have 3 allies? Yet you confirm 2 yourself, as well as having others in the wings that you won't confirm. I won't bother mentioning the tribes I do know about, so it's up to you whether you wanna actually dig your own tribe hugging grave trying to accuse FORK of the same thing.

DeletedUser

I'm not commenting on your "PnP" it's not convenient and it's too much that I care to read, and I'm not simply going to post for only saying "Go Fork".

I bolded the parts I want to draw attention to. You have pointed out that Fork have 3 allies? Yet you confirm 2 yourself, as well as having others in the wings that you won't confirm. I won't bother mentioning the tribes I do know about, so it's up to you whether you wanna actually dig your own tribe hugging grave trying to accuse FORK of the same thing.

of course we have friends ourselve, we dont neccassrly ally with everybody. dont exactly have to have an alliance to face a common advesary wouldnt you agree. i mean could be the same with FORK but it confirms my theory's and you can ask your own leader, i predicted this way before i saw it tonight. im not as dumb or noob as you think but eh i hope when somebody comes at me they dont underestimate me like you do, i mean hell i want them to give me everything they got. sadly i dont see that much on this world. i can actually say i do not see much resistance nor competetion as i have in the past worlds.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I don't underestimate you, as I don't doubt that you know how to send a nuke and get yourself stacked from the 4 surrounding Ks because a rank 2 tribe doesn't need it, and the mighty Rawr can do without, but to risk being underestimated and having a good fight? There is a difference between having a good fight and saying you want one. That difference is being sure you will win, without a doubt. I have yet to see you in a good fight, and so yet to see you prove yourself.

It's true, you don't need an alliance to face a common enemy, then again, with how many friends you claim to have, I suspect there is 1 very hated player/tribe/enemy out there in W58 somewhere.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I don't underestimate you, as I don't doubt that you know how to send a nuke and get yourself stacked from the 4 surrounding Ks because a rank 2 tribe doesn't need it, and the mighty Rawr can do without, but to risk being underestimated and having a good fight? There is a difference between having a good fight and saying you want one. That difference is being sure you will win, without a doubt. I have yet to see you in a good fight, and so yet to see you prove yourself.

It's true, you don't need an alliance to face a common enemy, then again, with how many friends you claim to have, I suspect there is 1 very hated player/tribe/enemy out there in W58 somewhere.

lol you are a funny guy :)

all this to get to me? ironically you come back for more, but hey enjoy the rim whilst it last *waves*

all warm and snug and fuzzy over there huh? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dude quit inviting lucaya account, they all know you can cap his villages.

DeletedUser

Dude quit inviting lucaya account, they all know you can cap his villages.

err we heard you was the one's wanting the invite to MANIC lol. and that it was a different owner on the account, only reason we attempted to invite. apparently it's still the same bafoon's that was on there before :)

doesnt bother me if you choose to join or not :lol:

DeletedUser

err we heard you was the one's wanting the invite to MANIC lol. and that it was a different owner on the account, only reason we attempted to invite. apparently it's still the same bafoon's that was on there before :)

doesnt bother me if you choose to join or not :lol:

[6:15:54 AM] ---: the K56 Manic players plan to start a new tribe
[6:21:51 AM] ---: they invite you to Manic
[6:22:00 AM] Gelo: yes
[6:22:05 AM] Gelo: i don't want
[6:22:07 AM] ---: you say no, lol
[6:22:12 AM] ---: you should join just for now
[6:22:19 AM] ---: we all plan to leave it later anyway
[6:22:27 AM] Gelo: i don't want to join
[6:22:32 AM] ---: :^)
[6:22:41 AM] ---: you cant play by yourself?
[6:22:43 AM] ---: its boring
[6:22:46 AM] ---: i tried it once
[6:22:53 AM] ---: (yawn)
[6:23:02 AM] ---: i started talking to myself in the forum
[6:23:09 AM] Gelo: :D
[6:37:18 AM] ---: they are at war with the entire tribe
[6:37:22 AM]---: Manic vrs Fork
[6:37:30 AM] ---: i didnt even know that
[6:37:38 AM] ---: i just read the diplomacy part

Yeah i really want to join manic :lol:

DeletedUser

[6:15:54 AM] ---: the K56 Manic players plan to start a new tribe
[6:21:51 AM] ---: they invite you to Manic
[6:22:00 AM] Gelo: yes
[6:22:05 AM] Gelo: i don't want
[6:22:07 AM] ---: you say no, lol
[6:22:12 AM] ---: you should join just for now
[6:22:19 AM] ---: we all plan to leave it later anyway
[6:22:27 AM] Gelo: i don't want to join
[6:22:32 AM] ---: :^)
[6:22:41 AM] ---: you cant play by yourself?
[6:22:43 AM] ---: its boring
[6:22:46 AM] ---: i tried it once
[6:22:53 AM] ---: (yawn)
[6:23:02 AM] ---: i started talking to myself in the forum
[6:23:09 AM] Gelo: :D
[6:37:18 AM] ---: they are at war with the entire tribe
[6:37:22 AM]---: Manic vrs Fork
[6:37:30 AM] ---: i didnt even know that
[6:37:38 AM] ---: i just read the diplomacy part

Yeah i really want to join manic :lol:

and im suppose to know this because i was in the conversation? as i said doesnt bother me if you join or not. doesnt affect me in the slightest bit just a wanker move on your part lol. so you go buddy buddy up with NoF, i got enough KY jelly to go around :)

seems googly aint on the account now, now i know you in trouble :)