Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

DeletedUser

I think you just wasted a lot of time on that post. Seeing you havent really read or comprehended the comments that have been made. You just decided to make up stuff and go with it. Love Manic forum presence.

Wow what an epic reply :) So informative and deeply researched...no wait... it's just crap :)

Twigy on the other hand has responded well but this bit..

Well the fact that they were a premade and are still around makes them pretty cool, as well as that they have been near in the top rankings of the world for how long?

Don't mean shit when your ranking is determined by how well you are farming :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Seriously, you have an image problem mate :)

First of all you have yourself on the forums, telling tribes in the past how their members posting on here are making the tribe look bad and they should cease

Then we have your tribe members on the forums telling us how awesome Pacman are, purely from your member count

After that you employ Dark Prince as Pacmans Professional Excuse Minister who drags up every possible stat as to why Pacman rule and everyone else sucks

Repetitively announce that Manic declared too early.. and apart from that do little apart from watch your members drop down the ranks

If Manic did declare too early then such an elite tribe as yours would have taken advantage of that before now, if you are saying Manic declared too early in the timeline of this world they didn't, it was probably just poorly executed

So in short before you get your knickers in a twist about the anti Pacman comments, remember actions speak louder than words and if your tribe is indeed as superior as your members and fanbois suggest it is, supply proof :)

And before we get the 'it's so hard to noble into enemy territory' whinge about church worlds, it's not if you have a solid op plan, including the necessary tricks especially on this world where you have outside support

So pucker up boys and show us some evidence of Pacman awesomeness, if it indeed exists :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: btw if Rawr is sniping 300ms trains ie four noble noble trains... you may want to start improving by looking at the small things...

You could so easily direct that at MANIC and it would sound a lot better. MANIC are the ones here digging little insults at Pacman and saying how bad we are. -> We've done one little op. You may ask, why only one? Well we have the initiative to not get too involved in this war yet as it really is a waste of time when only 5/27 are on the frontline. Now, you've got MANIC who declare on us, insult us, and do nothing in game.

You maybe seeing little activity in this war from Pacman because it really is a waste of time at the moment due to location. So expect this so called 'war' to stay like this for a while longer.

DeletedUser

Don't mean shit when your ranking is determined by how well you are farming :icon_rolleyes:

Well, disagree with me on this if you want but farming equals activity, so in a sense what you just said was that it "Don't mean shit when your ranking is determined by how active you are". I fail to see how rank determined by activity is bad:icon_confused: ?

DeletedUser

OD-scores for attacker / defender
so even with 19 noble trains (5 were nobled) leaves 14 x 4 nobles = 52 nobles x 200 = 10 000 ODD....

When I wrote that, there was around ~3-4ish captures. It's been over 23ish noble trains at the moment.

Now EITHER he sniped all trains OR he stacked...
This just proves that PACMAN tried to make their achievement sound more Epic then it was...

I sniped everything that was tagged by Greg as noble train and quite a few before, compleatly not my problem if flaminos co marked them as a Fake ram train.

Of course he has defense comming to him. In fact,

Attacker: HG
Origin: HG

Quantity: 0 0 6682 0 209 2600 300 0 262 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 6682 0 209 2600 300 0 262 0 0 1

They have already lost quite a bit of those. If you would be able to take 2 minutes out of your day and look into what you are writting it would be quite nice. As again, I'd enploy you to look at the map:

[spoil]
en58
[/spoil]

It's rather hard to stack all of his bases. And again he does still have 27 villages, even troughout 4 days of non-stop incommings.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This thread has 500+ posts on it (probably 25% of that being accounted for by Rawr Mode's trolling). It's been open 14 days.

I think it's fairly obvious that a stat update is needed.

Side 1:
Tribes: Pacman
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: 11/10/2011 00:00:00 to 25/10/2011 16:23:21

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,116
Side 2: 22,677
Difference: 9,561

chart

So, a declaration where all that has been achieved is a 1 village lead after 14 days, when Manic has more players located to attack than Pacman.

Is it just me, or this thread not even worth reading any more? It gets quite boring reading all the trolling, and then feeling obliged to comment on it when people try to make up lies about the other side in order to have a reason to ridicule them.

The facts as I see it:

Manic declared.
Manic posted a pretty lame declaration.
A few ops were exchanged, none viewable as successful.
Manic flames Pacman.
Pacman flames back.
Manic recruits a forum troll to try and say that Pacman is bad for one reason, but that that same reason makes Manic good.
A ridiculously long thread with next to no value within the posting, it appears.

I'm not going to bother commenting in here again unless I see yet more lies coming out of the mouths of Manic members. I'm merely going to let the stats talk. I'd expect Manic has more tribes to recruit to fight Pacman to be able to do any real damage to them. Maybe they should focus more on trying to actually do something ingame to Pacman (who has no interest in moving in Manic's direction) considering they declared on them, than try to throw mud on the forum? It just says "we're incapable of beating you ingame so we'll just flame you instead" to me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, disagree with me on this if you want but farming equals activity, so in a sense what you just said was that it "Don't mean shit when your ranking is determined by how active you are". I fail to see how rank determined by activity is bad ?

Because activity is regulated by incoming

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Forever statistics make the war look more in MANIC's favour...

Fixed. Now changed the post to the correct information. Thanks for pointing it out - I had forgotten to click "set date" on the twstats War Stats manual function :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Talking about nukes here.

and then lost them again 2 days ago lol

anyways no offensive gains by either said, but both sides played defense very well and that is that. aye regardless if you call more members bordering doesnt really matter, as PACMAN claimed to have superiorty then they should have had some gaining ground but neither side did, so now you can figure out a reason *cough* i mean excuse as to why PACMAN superiorty didnt work, minus the tribes fighting as we was equal on all sides, TF, TF2 along side PACMAN makes you guys thick as crap. so who knows they could have supported you for all we know ;)

then again i dont care, im just in K35 sitting all back of the bus and stuff.

anyways for the record, i wasnt recruited to troll anybody. lol asfar as i know anyways unless theres some secret plot to it all hah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and then lost them again 2 days ago lol

anyways no offensive gains by either said, but both sides played defense very well and that is that. aye regardless if you call more members bordering doesnt really matter, as PACMAN claimed to have superiorty then they should have had some gaining ground but neither side did, so now you can figure out a reason *cough* i mean excuse as to why PACMAN superiorty didnt work, minus the tribes fighting as we was equal on all sides, TF, TF2 along side PACMAN makes you guys thick as crap. so who knows they could have supported you for all we know ;)

then again i dont care, im just in K35 sitting all back of the bus and stuff.

anyways for the record, i wasnt recruited to troll anybody. lol asfar as i know anyways unless theres some secret plot to it all hah

Pacman don't have superiority over MANIC, we would do if we had more players in decent range of helping in offensive ops.

Bcardi

as PACMAN claimed to have superiorty then they should have had some gaining ground but neither side did, so now you can figure out a reason *cough* i mean excuse as to why PACMAN superiorty didnt work,

Pacman never claimed this. Other people claimed it about Pacman. Manic has been the one on here claiming to be all superior.

And we all know why there have been no gains in this war. So people claiming the other side sucks is just down right stupid.

DeletedUser26129

Or just maybe, he sniped and stacked? Weird logic for you to understand I know. But some people do both to be sure.

This just proves Manic tries to talk smart but fails epically.

Apparently you didnt read the last 10 pages?
Cuz it was clearly said by PACMAN members that all were sniped but the 5 that were lost...

Next you will be asking Pacman exactly where their defenses are, who's stacking, who isn't :icon_confused: Why exactly would Pacman explain the defensive strategies employed within their tribe? Ask them for their noble planner list next, makes about as much sense as arguing over whether a player was killing nukes or not.

More over, if you want to prove he was killing nukes, try finding the reports from the owners of the dead nukes. 10 shouldn't be that hard to find :icon_rolleyes:

Not really... i dont expect that kind of info at all... im also not asking for that kinda stuff, however even if asked that kind of info you can say: that is none of your business...
Now PACMAN just keeps lying and lying and lying about their achievements...

And i dont need reports to prove he killed nukes, 800K ODD does that.

And btw, if you farm alot you wouldnt have that report anymore...Reports dont last endlessly... i believe the limit was Villages*10, but that was along time ago...

Bcardi

Apparently you didnt read the last 10 pages?
Cuz it was clearly said by PACMAN members that all were sniped but the 5 that were lost...

So saying they sniped a train is them claiming to being superior??? Really? Clearly you cant be serious. That would bring Manic to a whole new level of lol.