Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

DeletedUser

seriously? if you have a sit of a account the account is therefore not INACTIVE and surely a ELITE tribe like pacman could sit a 60k player

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

Again you miss the point, it wasn't inactive @ buildings, perhaps stacking, or tagging. Though it was inactive from farming or nobiling. Witch makes it such an easy target. Your nobles that died were on his OWN defense, not Pacmans. Again, as I said. Dead weight.

Though I suppose it's the only thing you guys can actually brag about, so I will try not to put it into discussion again.

DeletedUser92753

The pictures were above average, though the first was quite shoddy. then you started talking and I wanted to facepalm/

DeletedUser26129

J
(I didn't bother with the rest of the thread quoting all the complete manipulation-to-point-of-lying comments as it would have taken me too much time to write about each one).

I am merely commenting on exactly what is written and making a judgement on his accusation based on the huge flaws of what he wrote

Now wich is it? did u read it or didnt u read it?

But i'm a kid.....

In that case it was a perfect WIN! :p

In fairness, everybody keeps on going on about the fact that he is blind. Perhaps he just misread the braile-time he was sending that mail?

He started at 1 o clock.
Btw hes not 100% blind, its 99%, so he can see, he uses a special aid program for the PC wich actualy makes the letters like size 5 gazillion!

Wait, we are at war?

OMG :O u mean no one told u! :O

Well u know now :p

Thats it? It's mainly admitting we are right.

MANIC unfortunately cannot check for certainty if that player was actualy being SAT or played and then abandonned.

So they would have to trust PACMAN's word for it, and well no offense but your leader has already stated its ok to lie to the enemy so they have no reason to believe that.

however lets just assume he was actualy being sat, istill find it kinda strange that no effort was done defending the villages, afterall even inactive they were still PACMAN villages, or does pacman usualy give away inactives to enemies?

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now wich is it? did u read it or didnt u read it?

I fail to see where I ever said I didn't read what was written. Plus, it would be impossible to comment on a post or thread with quotes from it to, without having read what is being commented on. Use your head before posting, and don't put words in to my mouth :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If it makes them happy to include inactives in the stats then so be it. Doesn't bother me what the stats are at the moment as I know that Pacman hasn't done anything in regards to proper attacks over the last few days.

DeletedUser67579

I just find it interesting that the Duke of Manic is asking all of the "food" for support

DeletedUser102215

Really? Well what do you expect from a Dook like that (oh sorry if you find something's wrong with my spelling?) :|

DeletedUser67579

Yes Mark most of us in the tribe received mail asking for support and promising that if we send he will remember it pfffff

DeletedUser96004

I appreciate that ALL players have the right to post on the externals, But In my opinion respect has to be earnt, and the weight behind peoples arguements should be based on their in game performance and contribution/ blatent research into the world. So mark70 (a 289 point player in k84) 's opinion should be seen as reliable. And as for the people commenting on players real life disabilities.... thats just low, un-called for, and abusive.

DeletedUser102215

Yes Mark most of us in the tribe received mail asking for support and promising that if we send he will remember it pfffff

A top 2 tribe asking for support from the "FOOD" tribe? oh that is so desperate, looks like MANIC is now in PANIC :)

DeletedUser102215

I appreciate that ALL players have the right to post on the externals, But In my opinion respect has to be earnt, and the weight behind peoples arguements should be based on their in game performance and contribution/ blatent research into the world. So mark70 (a 289 point player in k84) 's opinion should be seen as reliable.

LOL! Im not a point whore what can I say? :p

Oh please dont send me LC Nuke? I got 200 spears atm :)

DeletedUser

Who said that? :icon_rolleyes:

I did, it's quite low.

@ ts: Arguing with Googly is like trowing wood into fire, (Googly's the fire) It just keeps getting bigger and it's flame hurts you even more.

however lets just assume he was actualy being sat, istill find it kinda strange that no effort was done defending the villages, afterall even inactive they were still PACMAN villages, or does pacman usualy give away inactives to enemies?

No effort? It was nice to see ~2 trains go splat on hibis walls.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And as for the people commenting on players real life disabilities.... thats just low, un-called for, and abusive.

His friends brought his unfortunate disability public. And you will find that nobody has said anything about it in a negative fashion on this thread. In fact, most people seem to admire him for being able to get around this unfortunate problem to the extent of being able to play a computer game.