Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

DeletedUser

26583787os3.gif

pacman-fail-twitter.png

adam-pacman-jones-jail.jpg

The tribe MANIC has declared war on tribe Pacman

War name: Pacgirls

Declaration:

For Those that want the short version, Good luck in world 59. Game on!

For those that like a little extra words.

Manic mailed Zero Tolerance. for possible deiplomacy or a friendly face early on. Zero Tolerance. Obviously ignored, in fact never even replied, he's so confident in his elite premade tribe that even a polite gesutre is beyond him.

Some weeks pass, Zero Tolerance. mails YOU MUST DISMISS This member of yours imediately, he's a refugee , because WE SAY SO. thats basically he's reasoning.

I tell Zero Tolerance. cut the bs attack him then, if you come to me acting all mihgty why even bother to mail in the first place?

so Pacman Rimmed him, few weeks later.

PACMAN decide they shall noble next to Manic clusters, Okay. We prepare a counter attack on a PACMAN player,

Zero Tolerance. mails pleading YOU STOP attacks or DIE.

I reply, Bring it on Tough guy, he then changes his mind and says

I want diplomacy i dont want war, Stop attacks and we'll be allies. I'll Forward you the mail if anyone cares to be interested.

I then say sure, we chit chat for some minutes, with some terms and so on, Zero Tolerance. agrees several times it's all good.

convos here for those who are interested.
[SPOIL]Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 09:46
If he's quit or not? He's still Pacman, and is in pacman, he still belongs to us and is controlled by us...

Tell your players to halt or we'll be heavily stacking all our villages in the north of k56 and waging war. We don't take lightly in this. However I do hope we can work around it...

Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 09:53
A war at this time is stupid for both of us, it's unnecessary, so please halt attacks..

Warstiner on 08.10. at 09:59
Manic has had 0 diplomacy with Pacman thus far, In fact we've been nothing more than a pawn in your eyes, I might recal a conversation where you demanded we release a refugee when 0 attacks in his enitre history of existnace where ever done.

you've looked donw on us several time i'm sure we're nothing but a bunch of noobs, You even planed to elledagely recruit our mebmers so so they led you to belive.

Your members only recently decided they would noble furhter ink46 and thus got coutnered.

HBIS has quit, and yes, we are taking his villages, However You are not gods to us, this is our land and we will govern it.

Manic does want to have diplomacy and a future with Pacman alongside. But thats up to you. i geuss.

If war is what you want , OVER 9 vilalges... on a player thats quit IN MANIC territory.. what use will these vilalges be to you? nothing more than a confliction of anger in the future i'm sure.

So. Up to you, decide hwat you want out of Manic. War , or a Future a true supporting Empire from the NOrth.

Respectfully
Warstiner

Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 10:08
MANIC is definitely a good tribe mate, and we're definitely interested in sorting something out. However you nobling our players is unacceptable right?

However we could leave hibis out of the equation and work together.

Warstiner on 08.10. at 10:14
yeah your quite right it's unacceptable, in our eyes we alreayd belive pacman is at war iwth us.

Lucya keeps nobling closer and lcoser evne 1 block away form our members.

yeah this is more than jsut HBIS it's a problem.

and the way we're alreayd been treated how cna you balme our reaction

well if you are actually seriosu about diplomacy i probally can tell the gang to stop seeign as they probally all havew trains on route it'd be difficult but i coudl try

Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 10:18
Well if you can halt further attacks then we can see past this and work together, but yeah you are definitely a great player and looks like a great tribe, just need to understand our half aswell, imagine if your player was being nobled and the other tribe said it was ok?

But yeah, let's make some ally or something.

Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 10:25
let's just leave it as no more attacks on hibis and we'll be allies

Warstiner on 08.10. at 10:27
so how do you want to split up the domain

it's not that easy to just be allies we have to have a direction and a pathway and a comittment

Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 10:28
We will stay out of K45, you stay out of K56, and we can work together along borders etc

Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 10:29
*We will stay out of K46

Warstiner on 08.10. at 10:31
so you only want k56 for us to stay out of ?

so k66 is okay for us?

Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 10:33
K66? Why would you want to noble there? That's miles from you, but yeah ofc no nobling in our current territory or surrounding over there. Yeah we can stay outof k45 aswell mate

Warstiner on 08.10. at 10:39
so manic will take

k45,k46,k47

we'll share k55

Warstiner on 08.10. at 10:40
we're open to offensive assistance and defnece assistnace also on the table.

as good allies ought to ;)

do NOte you ahve some Great Manic former warriors in your tribe, so I already respect your tribe more than you know ;)

Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 10:42
Ok cool mate, that sounds good, we currently own, k64, k65 and k56, k66 soon, and that's it really atm :)

Warstiner on 08.10. at 10:44
okay

thats fine

Warstiner on 08.10. at 10:45
okay as of THIS very second

i've ordered no attacks on Pacman, and HBIS effective imediately.

Current attacks land and BY Gons be BY GOns.

and applying ally status now.

Agreed?

Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 10:46
Agreed mate :) i'll brb so speak soon

[NOTE:- Dabearo is zero in skype, This convo took place 1 hour before the negotiations began in the pacman chatroom.]

Warstiner on 10.10. at 00:44

[10/8/2011 8:56:07 AM] - DaBearo: manic are pisssing me off
[10/8/2011 8:56:26 AM] chris.gjersvik: Yup, me 2
[10/8/2011 8:56:53 AM] - DaBearo: hibis is inactive and is being sat by me and being built now and again and warstiner says his tribe has the right to have the villages
[10/8/2011 8:56:58 AM] - DaBearo: hence launching on him..
[10/8/2011 8:57:06 AM] - DaBearo: i can see things happening soon (smirk)
[10/8/2011 8:57:21 AM] chris.gjersvik: Hope so...
[10/8/2011 8:57:45 AM] - DaBearo: funny thing is, we've got about 5 spies in manic to make everything 100xs easier ha
[10/8/2011 8:58:06 AM] chris.gjersvik: we do, great :cool:

Zero Tolerance. on 09.10. at 18:50
Stunt? That was before we started alliance negotiations?

Warstiner on 10.10. at 00:44
yeah all good mate.

sorry i dobuted you, some of your mebmers former happly screwed manic a couple times in the past worlds but eveyr world is diffeernet and well your a good leader so thats waht counts

Warstiner on 10.10. at 03:27
Just just nobled in k45... wtf dude?

Zero Tolerance. on 10.10. at 17:47
Train was sent before this treaty was made, sorry about that.

Zero Tolerance. on 10.10. at 17:47
[4:43:40 PM] Bcardi / Lucaya: Well I sent those nobles hours before you posted in skype
[4:43:47 PM] Bcardi / Lucaya: about not nobling in K46

Warstiner on 10.10. at 19:20
so your claim is that they were on route for 35 hours or more and your claim is thats the reason and tahts why he also stacked it after ;)

Good day sir. Your Other mates dopped you in already.

Zero Tolerance. on 10.10. at 19:21
Erm, I've just been given that message in skype. Nothing to do with me - lucaya sent the nobles before I said to stop nobling in k46. Hence we are not nobling anymore there

Warstiner on 10.10. at 19:23
K45 stop saying k46.....

Zero Tolerance. on 10.10. at 19:24
You don't want us nobling in K46 though, right?

Warstiner on 10.10. at 19:24
Both of them was the deal..... that you agreed on...

Zero Tolerance. on 10.10. at 19:25
Copy and paste where I said, I probably did but can't remember

Warstiner on 10.10. at 19:27
Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 10:28
We will stay out of K45, you stay out of K56, and we can work together along borders etc

Zero Tolerance. on 08.10. at 10:29
*We will stay out of K46

Page 7

Warstiner on 08.10. at 10:39
so manic will take

k45,k46,k47

we'll share k55
Warstiner on 08.10. at 10:37
lets pick 3 continents each

1 to share

and we'll recview this later down the track

what you think ?

and then NOTE YOUR reply. Yeha that sounds great lets totally do that....

Zero Tolerance. on 10.10. at 19:29
Ok that's fine, we will not be nobling in k46

Warstiner on 10.10. at 19:30
45!!!!

you obessed with k46?

Zero Tolerance. on 10.10. at 19:30
45 then :p

Warstiner on 10.10. at 19:33
doesn't matter anymore.

i'll show you something you'll understand.

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/3b36a78ff3f250141774b6b36a5cafae

good luck sorting out this mess. Manic and Pacman realsipnship is over.

If Pacman wish to reconsider, Lucya will forfit all k45 vilalges as penalty

Warstiner on 10.10. at 19:34
http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/3b36a78ff3f250141774b6b36a5cafae

Warstiner on 10.10. at 19:35
not to mention, 4 pacman members tell me they are under the impression pacman will attack manic shortly.

anywyas. good luck.

Luca is loosing 6 more nukes in 1 hour i'll forward you the reports...

Zero Tolerance. on 10.10. at 21:05
You're confusing me? You're breaking up our relations this quickly?

Zero Tolerance. on 10.10. at 21:47
May I just say, you've got the worst listeners in your tribe... [player]PHOENIX.ME[/player] keeps his attacks going.

Warstiner on 10.10. at 23:35
dude.. seriously ? thats waht your going to say?

Warstiner on 10.10. at 23:45
Discatance calcs are wonderful devices.....

so dont come on here paste bs skype convos....

have a nice day.[/SPOIL]

MANIC is 100% certain Zero Tolerance. is an azzhole backstabber and this whole diplomacy was a stunt. Guess waht it was.

Great @leader@ or piss head you have running the show, Makes deals and then breaks them, or better yet, makes deals that are only paper worth. or better yet, Makes deals that never intends to keep to.

Okay. I then proceeded to challegne a couple of Pacman members, I would delete my account if they could prove to me that Zero Tolerance. did not backstab Manic and wasn't full of horse dung.

None could. so.....

If Pacman gets attacked from 8 sides and everybody gets rimmed...

you can blame your mighty pieace of awesome leader Zero Tolerance.

we'll be making a public fool out of Pacman noobs shortly. This is just the beginning.

Game on. Good luck, World 59 started already , You might want to find a better Premade tribe next time.

DeletedUser

I love how yall couldn't come up with anything new for your external pnp besides the exact stuff that was on forums. I thought maybe you would try and come out swinging but looks like those lc nukes was all we gonna get:). The pictures onlything diff.

Let's watch yall argue about warstiners lc nukes on this thread tho....... Oh thats right you probably will.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Zero Tolerance. mails pleading YOU STOP attacks or DIE.

we'll be making a public fool out of Pacman noobs shortly. This is just the beginning.

Game on. Good luck, World 59 started already , You might want to find a better Premade tribe next time.

Just a few things from what was to me, quite a shoddy PnP. At least you eventually put it up, but still it was quite poor :icon_razz:

I fail to see how "pleading" and "threatening" are now of exactly the same meaning. It seems you may want to study that in a little more detail, and perhaps reword those sorts of random lies - as that is what they are in essence. If someone pleads, they are begging for something. If someone threatens, they are threatening. The bit you said was pleading - quite clearly not the case, no?
(I didn't bother with the rest of the thread quoting all the complete manipulation-to-point-of-lying comments as it would have taken me too much time to write about each one).

You say you will be making a public fool out of us shortly. And yet, look at your attempts on Lucaya so far, and your stats against us thus far. That, combined with the silly nukes being used - I'd say that you aren't doing particularly well, and are merely making a mockery of yourselves. Would have been better to wait until you've actually got a reason to be cocky, if ever :icon_razz:

Good luck, MANIC. You'll probably need it. Looking at the incoming on Lucaya over the past 2 days, I'd say you have a LOT of work to do, and a fair few skills you may want your members to brush up on :icon_razz:

in active

I think the first picture should say the following:

Our LC have scouted your villages
Our LC are ready to defend our kingdom
Our LC are heading towards our border
Our LC are ready to fight and ready to die
Our LC are restless and are used as full nukes.

DeletedUser26129

Might be poor, but hes blind, so quite an achievement SO KUDOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh and u say its lying and manipulating while its a real convo with zero....
Soooooooooooooo want a copy?

DeletedUser26129

I think the first picture should say the following:

Our LC have scouted your villages
Our LC are ready to defend our kingdom
Our LC are heading towards our border
Our LC are ready to fight and ready to die
Our LC are restless and are used as full nukes.

well they were fresh out of spear nukes, what u gonna use then? real nukes? course not....

but again with the LC thing? then i reckon its my turn to say: show us the full reports? or is that to obvious?

DeletedUser26129

Masked would u please edit the swearing out? there are children playing this game... i like the pic btw!

DeletedUser

Y in the world would we show our losses???? Thats like giving you our troop counts. Now honestly stop trolling about it and know we obviously had more troops or his lc wouldn't have died. What tribe gives there troop counts to there enemies?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh and u say its lying and manipulating while its a real convo with zero....
Soooooooooooooo want a copy?

I am merely commenting on exactly what is written and making a judgement on his accusation based on the huge flaws of what he wrote - with one bit being the focal point of these flaws to save time writing the lot out. He writes one thing and defines it as something that it clearly is not, just from going by what he wrote. I don't need to see a copy of what he has written on this thread as I managed to find that perfectly well when I read the PnP :icon_idea:

in active

well they were fresh out of spear nukes, what u gonna use then? real nukes? course not....

but again with the LC thing? then i reckon its my turn to say: show us the full reports? or is that to obvious?

Hey if you want to build more LC nukes, that's fine with me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i probably should not post this but it's no harm, i hope lol but i guess Warstiner did not loose as many lc's as you'd think.

Warstiner today at 03:06
1mill an hour not bad :D

Current records
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (2.019.177 resources)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

DeletedUser

WORLD CLASS FARMER VILLAGE
:spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:

________________________________________Wall:)_____________________________________________________________________________
WARSTINER NUKE

:lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry:

:icon_eek:

HELP ME GOOGLY I NEEDS MORE SPEARS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Picture made by Travis:)-

DeletedUser

Warstiner today at 03:06
1mill an hour not bad :D

Current records
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (2.019.177 resources)!

Well thats 2 mil in three hrs... math no good ?