Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

DeletedUser

Well I think it is relevant to who you are. You claim to ask Pacman for an account. But no one in skype knows who you are.

I said to him its no relevance not to you :lol:

And ive posted my IGN before

+ i added dark prince, who put me in touch with the duke of pacman :) i said i had read here inactivaty was a problem and it might be strange just to add and ask for an account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol reason i asked was to verify if you asked PACMAN or not.

*cough* reason i mentioned it to Bcardi genius.

DeletedUser

was just making sure you wasnt chatting crap.

edited post. wow. good job after i posted lol

DeletedUser101261

oh yes totally stole my line i posted in the skype chat. congrats lawl

and i know for a fact you did as i was sitting your account the day you was hitting Xtrip then you all of a sudden quit? L

almost 10 days ago..now we know your a liar.

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref
external account have a different password u can give ur ingame account and u can keep external account
its been played now also that doesn't mean i'm playing ask it the guy who made u sit i quit way early
anyways who can make u understand i wouldn't dare that lol think what u like

DeletedUser

external account have a different password u can give ur ingame account and u can keep external account
its been played now also that doesn't mean i'm playing ask it the guy who made u sit i quite way early
anyways who can make u understand i wouldn't dare that lol think what u like

excuses are like bumholes everybody has one, just some are crappier then others but eh w/e man. unimportant now anyways, you quit end of story. chow

DeletedUser101261

gone mate can't feed u more :lol:

DeletedUser

was just making sure you wasnt chatting crap.

edited post. wow. good job after i posted lol

RAWR i dont talk bs i tell the truth with my posts, which is alot more that can be said about your posts.

I asked they said they had no accounts, there you go. If i could be bothered id skype the guy, who im certain is zero-tolerance and ask him to comfirm for you. But ill be honest i cant be bothered as ive never said anything that isnt true and my word is all i need due to the fact i tell the truth unlike some :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

RAWR i dont talk bs i tell the truth with my posts, which is alot more that can be said about your posts.

I asked they said they had no accounts, there you go. If i could be bothered id skype the guy, who im certain is zero-tolerance and ask him to comfirm for you. But ill be honest i cant be bothered as ive never said anything that isnt true and my word is all i need due to the fact i tell the truth unlike some :icon_surprised:

i have him on skype to lol but you do realise he rarely responds to anybody :p

i always confirm when something like that is said lol. yeah im sure PACMAN has done there fair share of exaggeration but havent we all? we are enemies after all.

oh yes im totally suppose to tell the truth to my enemy.

Bcardi

i have him on skype to lol but you do realise he rarely responds to anybody :p

i always confirm when something like that is said lol. yeah im sure PACMAN has done there fair share of exaggeration but havent we all? we are enemies after all.

oh yes im totally suppose to tell the truth to my enemy.

I dont exaggerate. When I say I am better. It is FACT. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I dont exaggerate. When I say I am better. It is FACT. :icon_cool:

pft lol i just showed you screenies ingame.

nah i know for a fact you a good player lol. i co'd you on 57 and played agaisnt you in 52 lol :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

but previously in your members post they said they had 4 inactive minus you = 5.

im not saying activity hasnt picked up but im going off by what i see mate, and what your members tell me on the forums lol.

4 - 1 = 5

Erm, please tell me how that is right :icon_confused:

[spoil]
r0pe8k.png
[/spoil]

Fairly interested why he left or got dismised.

DeletedUser101261

lol i didnt lose any self respect when i left, it was my choice and i stand by my choice & i've had more fun since i left Bully or Warlordz.

then i think must be kicked:icon_rolleyes:
but why

DeletedUser92218

Hmm didnt know manic is on this world lol, kg, deb and smurf? i wonder.......

DeletedUser

I said to him its no relevance not to you :lol:

And ive posted my IGN before

+ i added dark prince, who put me in touch with the duke of pacman :) i said i had read here inactivaty was a problem and it might be strange just to add and ask for an account.

Sorry, though I don't remember you, perhaps a skype name would help me remember?

then i think must be kicked
but why

He either left or got kicked, in any case he ment Bully in that message.