Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It seems that various people are giving up on Pacman, for the tribe being too inactive, and are now joining the enemy.

As the last person on the Lucaya account, I have just set this account to delete. I am not prepared to sell out to the enemy, particularly considering the childishness of the enemy tribe on these very forums. They appear to be the sort of group I loath playing with.

All the best to previous Pacman tribemates.

/Googly out.

DeletedUser96004

It seems that various people are giving up on Pacman, for the tribe being too inactive, and are now joining the enemy.

As the last person on the Lucaya account, I have just set this account to delete. I am not prepared to sell out to the enemy, particularly considering the childishness of the enemy tribe on these very forums. They appear to be the sort of group I loath playing with.

/Googly out.

your so noble.

DeletedUser

/Googly out.

Next time you want to whinge about the "childishness of the enemy on the forums" you might want to do it without a siggy that says you like to spam. Just sayin'.

Good luck in your future ventures though.