Manic Drama

DeletedUser

yo-dawg-i-heard-you-tried-to-troll-y-u-fail-tho.jpg

Just like an EX-Football player talking about Football now.... "nothing is better then my world blah blah blah...".. BRO you had 4600 Conquers... 1300 Barbs were nobeled... and how can a barb conquer you?
Me... a troll... lmao. I'm in Fork you muppet.

How can I be a troll if I am posting in a thread that relates to my tribe's current war...???

And for some reason, you are still rambling about 1300 barbs. I explained it once to you. Learn how to read Gonzo.

DeletedUser

How can I be a troll if I am posting in a thread that relates to my tribe's current war...???

And for some reason, you are still rambling about 1300 barbs. I explained it once to you. Learn how to read Gonzo.

Ur IGN?

DeletedUser

Try doing something that you have failed to do correctly up to now.

Do some research before shooting your mouth off.

I mailed you and told you to contact your Duke to find out more about me. Try doing it next time.

I'm done trying to educate the lesser persons of this world...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Try doing something that you have failed to do correctly up to now.

Do some research before shooting your mouth off.

I mailed you and told you to contact your Duke to find out more about me. Try doing it next time.

I'm done trying to educate the lesser persons of this world...

and your in game name is???????????

DeletedUser96004

This whole thread is pointless..... The initial post has proved to be pure rubbish.... and so's anything that has followed.

DeletedUser

Notices hocchamp has no problem with ts jay calling his posts rubbish and pointless. I guess we know who is the woman and who is the man :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Notices hocchamp has no problem with ts jay calling his posts rubbish and pointless. I guess we know who is the woman and who is the man :icon_redface:

Found Lee Walton's picture ;)

[spoil]]
trolling.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Found Lee Walton's picture ;)

[spoil]
trolling.jpg
[/spoil]

Oh such a valid arguement.

Old pics = very old pics. Maybe add something new that we havent seem 1000000000 times and amybe it might be funny. Till then mr (not so) funny man enjoy that even your tribemate thinks you talk rubbish :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser54677

Did he answer the Call? :icon_wink:

Still have the old Skype name. Feel free to hit me up whenever. :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I miss interesting posts by Googly :<

I haven't actually logged in on W58 since the day after Lucaya account joined CM. So I'm not particularly up to date with anything relating to this world any more.

Judging by the Manic posts on this and other threads recently, there's no need to even bother pointing out the sheer stupidity of the arguments Manic is presenting as a form of PnP, as they merely seem to degrade the little decency of their image that remains, every time several of their members post.

DeletedUser

I haven't actually logged in on W58 since the day after Lucaya account joined CM. So I'm not particularly up to date with anything relating to this world any more.

Judging by the Manic posts on this and other threads recently, there's no need to even bother pointing out the sheer stupidity of the arguments Manic is presenting as a form of PnP, as they merely seem to degrade the little decency of their image that remains, every time several of their members post.

I'm just worried about Bcardi, I think he is starting to go to there level :icon_confused:

I miss interesting

amidoinitrite?

I miss

DeletedUser

seeing as MANIC created this thread for trolling purposes i dont think it really has no more use lol.

yeah we was having some fun one night when i had the barrage of nukes on me. lol keep the spirits high, that sort of thing :lol: